How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

I know you didn't ask me but I'll chip in anyway. For oil only, #1 caps are big enough but are so small I can't handle them very easily at all. I went to the #2, and these I can manipulate just fine.:goodluck:

I know you didn't ask me but I'll chip in anyway. For oil only, #1 caps are big enough but are so small I can't handle them very easily at all. I went to the #2, and these I can manipulate just fine.:goodluck:
Thanks! I'm going to get both sizes, the smaller ones for me because I have a hard time getting capsules down, and the larger one for patients who don't have that trouble.

I have a capsule holder for filling, for the life of me I can't remember if I used it. :rofl:

A capsule holder is a must or you'll go crazy ! The holders are made for a certain size. The #1 holder is about (I don't have it in front of me) 3 or 4 inches square with 50 holes in it. I almost go cross-eyed just looking at it. The #2 holder is about 8 by 12 inches with the holes double spaced. I can use my fingers instead of tweezers !!!

:Namaste:

A capsule holder is a must or you'll go crazy ! The holders are made for a certain size. The #1 holder is about (I don't have it in front of me) 3 or 4 inches square with 50 holes in it. I almost go cross-eyed just looking at it. The #2 holder is about 8 by 12 inches with the holes double spaced. I can use my fingers instead of tweezers !!!

Where do you get them? I searched The River and didn't see much in the way of options.

I got mine on Amazon many years ago. Search for "Capsule filling Tray", you'll see lots of options. Or Capsule Tube Rack.
Ok, thanks. I searched the first option and only got one, and then a whole bunch of accessory options. The one that came up was only for size 00, and had what looked like 3 or 4 different racks. That the right one?

If so, is Size 00 what I want or are there other sizes that are better/more flexible?

Ok, thanks. I searched the first option and only got one, and then a whole bunch of accessory options. The one that came up was only for size 00, and had what looked like 3 or 4 different racks. That the right one?

If so, is Size 00 what I want or are there other sizes that are better/more flexible?
The most commonly used capsule size for pharmaceuticals is "00". That is what I have here, but they're ruined. These are actually too big for me, so I'm going with a size lower.

A size '00' is known as an average size capsule that has an affinity to hold material 750 mg

Let's see what others have to pitch in on the subject. :)

I buy the 00 caps but since I'm not using dry weight I just remember they hold around 1ml (0.91 depending on who you ask!).

Dry weight capacity will obviously vary by density.

71FD4DSRWpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Or here:

Yes Mo, I second what Oiler said. Please let us know how you are, what you're doing, do you make/take oil now ?
We all love you and miss you so much. :hug:

Johnnyoilseed
Hi John. I'm so happy to see so many people that I recognize after all this time!! I am doing well and I do still make/take the oil and pass on whatever information is needed to help people. I have thought about you all and am so glad to hear you are all doing well. I had to get a new computer and even though things were backed up it seems you always lose contacts and/or information you don't think about. I just started getting the links from 420 and decided to drop in and say hi.

Young Lady Cannafan, We went legal as well, Crazy but enjoying it!! Gratz on your retirement now get that cco going so you can stay healthy and help people out.

John!! Really good to hear from you!! Keep doing good with folks and tell them to get on here so they can read and help them-selves as well as you helping them (don't put all of your energy out, leave some for yourself). Yea John it was fun to see my old emoticon as well.

Hey Mo?? if you read this please jump in and let us know how you are getting along, Love & hugs
Hi Oiler. Good to hear you are doing well! I'm still here and kicking. Just starting receiving links to this thread and thought I'd come in and say hi. Love & Hugs

Thanks for popping in Mo and letting your old family know you are doing good. New computer Mo? sorry just take more oil that will help :)

Love & respect, CCOiler

Well it sure is a pleasant surprise to see all of the old CCO crew resurfacing after losing Jim & Tim :rip:
Looks like the last 420 Warrior to flush out of retirement is @SweetSue :cheer:

What are your thoughts on helping me recruit her back home so we can keep our mission of helping others alive?

I've tried contacting her so many times, our collective mission really needs her back.

Meanwhile, would it be too much to ask for you all to keep this thread active for Tim, Jim and everyone who needs CCO?

Thank you all for everything you do to help others get their cannabis oil awareness. This is what 420 Magazine has always been about and the whole reason I started this mission to begin with :adore:

Well it sure is a pleasant surprise to see all of the old CCO crew resurfacing after losing Jim & Tim :rip:
Looks like the last 420 Warrior to flush out of retirement is @SweetSue :cheer:

What are your thoughts on helping me recruit her back home so we can keep our mission of helping others alive?

I've tried contacting her so many times, our collective mission really needs her back.

Meanwhile, would it be too much to ask for you all to keep this thread active for Tim, Jim and everyone who needs CCO?

Thank you all for everything you do to help others get their cannabis oil awareness. This is what 420 Magazine has always been about and the whole reason I started this mission to begin with :adore:
I have popped a PM to @SweetSue. I would love to see her back around.

Back
Top Bottom