How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

So i guess the only thing remaining is the distillation of the 42% available liquor.

Will be back...

So you can't get stronger vodka or 151 Everclear? KleenXtract won't ship to you? Did you check on getting a still? 100 proof something?

Luck...:Namaste:

So you can't get stronger vodka or 151 Everclear? KleenXtract won't ship to you? Did you check on getting a still? 100 proof something?

Luck...:Namaste:

I believe altainta is not in the USA, there may be heavy restrictions on alcohol in the location. A look back through altainta's previous posts (2014) tells me that IPA was readily available...stronger alcohol was not.

:thumb:

Do not use IPA Alcohol (aka isopropyl alcohol)

One way this stuff is made is by hydrogenating ACETONE.

Imperative to find an edible grain alcohol. You are going to tack this oil to your gums so that it has a quick, direct pathway through the blood/brain barrier and directly into your brain. Let's agree to dose our brains with as pure and natural a medication as possible.

The consideration: The probability of solvent residue.
The disaster: Hydrogenated Acetone residue through the blood/brain barrier.
The solution: Use a food grade solvent.

This is an important consideration for any morally minded medicine producer. No short cuts here.

:Namaste:

To be transparent:
To paraphrase Wikipedia....'isopropyl alcohol is popular in pharmaceutical applications........ due to relatively low residue contamination'.

I believe altainta is not in the USA, there may be heavy restrictions on alcohol in the location. A look back through altainta's previous posts (2014) tells me that IPA was readily available...stronger alcohol was not.

:thumb:

i think you did research..

Well yes you are right it took me so much of time to get where i am currently (in knowledge and exp with cannabis as a medicine)
It might be easily available but the info over it is NADA... strain, quaility etc NADA....take it or leave it system...
plus laws...
i have not yet made any oil. but as i am losing more and more Family member i am now taking a stand on it..

And i hope you guys will support me and provide me knowledge (which i will spread)

Recently even ethanol (mostly china imported) also banned....due to some school kids did some mischieve with it... what can i say....

Do not use IPA Alcohol (aka isopropyl alcohol)

One way this stuff is made is by hydrogenating ACETONE.

Imperative to find an edible grain alcohol. You are going to tack this oil to your gums so that it has a quick, direct pathway through the blood/brain barrier and directly into your brain. Let's agree to dose our brains with as pure and natural a medication as possible.

The consideration: The probability of solvent residue.
The disaster: Hydrogenated Acetone residue through the blood/brain barrier.
The solution: Use a food grade solvent.

This is an important consideration for any morally minded medicine producer. No short cuts here.

To be transparent:
To paraphrase Wikipedia....'isopropyl alcohol is popular in pharmaceutical applications........ due to relatively low residue contamination'.

Sorry to report to you but he died....(14hrs before)
But i am still eager to make the med for a relative (again cancer)...
Also to make and store incase any emergency like you saw.

Will try to distill some first..

I'm so sorry Altainta. Thank You for your energy and kind thoughtfulness toward this person.

We will save as many folks as we can....not all.

Peace be with you and keep up the important work.

It saddens me deeply to advise our community that I've just received news of our dear brother Tim aka 420 Motoco passing away. :rip:

We'll post more when we get the official details from his wife, Mo. :love:

Sending you all my love and positive energy through the Universe Brother Tim, wherever you are. :Namaste:

Rest in Peace my dearest friend, mentor, and savior Tim.
Your Compassion to me was boundless and I already miss you like I would air.

With life comes the certainty of death, though this may be sad, it is not a tragedy.
It is a perfect reason to celebrate his life.
Tragedy would have been if he had never been born.
We would then never have had the opportunity to partake in his life, never been touched with his presence...

...that would have been truly sad.

Bon voyage et bon chance Tim.

Back
Top Bottom