Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Hiya buddy! :love: Glad you’re back on the boards and back in my garden.:high-five:

The outdoor might get a late start this year actually. I’m definitely already making plans tho’, and have booked my outdoor garden-hand (my hired muscle) to come and do the soil prep with me. I might have to go away for some appointments and therapies in the big smoke in November, plus there might be some home visits for disability assessment. So I havent yet decided when the seeds will drop. If I drop late, I will drop a few more and grow a few small ones. All still up in the air. I do know that I’m definitely going to grow a Lilly (by Delicatessen seeds) and a Northern Lights (Sensi seeds) and probably some Autos in pots. I’m starting to think I need to go down dynamo’s path and always have some of this DDA going.

Can’t wait to see where your garden is at!! :slide: :surf:

Dark Devil Auto has super strong hit of sarsaprilla or cream soda, or both, on the exhale :drool:The taste from my childhood, not what you mostly get now. I kept on hitting it trying to identify the sense memory, then once I had, I kept on hitting it cause it was so delicious... now I’m a kite :hippy: ...the after taste is grape sherbet - no kidding, that’s what I’m tasting
:passitleft:

Dark Devil Auto has super strong hit of sarsaprilla or cream soda, or both, on the exhale :drool:The taste from my childhood, not what you mostly get now. I kept on hitting it trying to identify the sense memory, then once I had, I kept on hitting it cause it was so delicious... now I’m a kite :hippy: ...the after taste is grape sherbet - no kidding, that’s what I’m tasting
:passitleft:
Mmmmm sounds wonderful! I have yet to try DDA but maybe one of these days.

Some of the DevilsCarnivals have great terps! I can imagine what the pure DDA is like. :high-five:

Sarsaparilla tea was a favorite of my mother's, who was raised in the foothills of the Appalachians. She'd make it sometimes on rainy days and I loved it! It was only later that we learned that it wasn't such a great idea. :laughtwo:

I was just a kid but apparently, there are toxins in the bark, and they can get you high, so that was part of the attraction, but ...

Kinda like the original coca cola. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna go look it up now though.

Aha! It was sassafras, not sarsaparilla. "Cancer in rats". Not good. :cheesygrinsmiley:

All clear on the sarsaparilla. :thumb:

[Edit] Would that make sassafras a gateway drug for me? :laughtwo:

I think I'd hesitate if the foliage didn't look right, but if they look dialed-in they should take it all in stride.

Harvest Photo Dump :green_heart:

Prewash...

DDA d#3 Dusty Pink (that’s what @SweetSue calls this pheno that stays green for a long time and then gets dusty pink through it which gets darker and darker towards the end).

full

full

full

full

DDA d#4s
full

full

Postwash...

full

The @SweetSue tribute shot :)

full

full

full

They’re more solid than any DDA buds I’ve grown before. I’m pretty sure between these ones and the 9g budsicle I harvested a couple of weeks ago I’ll have more than an ounce of DDA in my private stash :slide:

Any day that has some of these purple buds in it is a very good day indeed :cheesygrinsmiley:

:love:
:Namaste:

An Australian territory has yesterday legalised the possession and cultivation of cannabis — folks can now grow 2 plants and carry up to 50g in public. Don’t know how much you’re allowed to have in your house, I haven’t looked at the finer details. At one point it looked like it was going to be 4 plants, but it was obviously negotiated back to 2.

But this is pretty big. The Australian Capital Territory decriminalised cannabis for years, in a similar way, during the 80s until that law was wound back and it became a criminal offence again. So this new move to legalise possession and cultivation to this level is a big step in our extremely conservative political climate. The ACT is probably the most progressive government in the country, but as it’s a Territory not a State, the Federal Govt can nullify it’s laws through the courts - which has happened in the past. Most commentary is saying that won’t happen this time.

I’m not very far from there, and I have friends there... and I’ve thought about it of course but I’m not yet tempted to move. It’s land-locked and I love the sea too much. I think if I moved inland it would be right inland — central dessert kind of inland.

Just wanted to spread the news - let’s hope this is the positive beginning of a wave of legalisation and that it continues to include freedom for homegrows and craft cannabis :D

:cheer: :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I’m starting to think I need to go down dynamo’s path and always have some of this DDA going.
Reeeally? Sounds pretty amazing then!

That’s wonderful about the ACT! If it’s anything like here in the states, let it be the first of many dominoes falling and hopefully it will be legal near the sea soon too. :love:

An Australian territory has yesterday legalised the possession and cultivation of cannabis — folks can now grow 2 plants and carry up to 50g in public. Don’t know how much you’re allowed to have in your house, I haven’t looked at the finer details. At one point it looked like it was going to be 4 plants, but it was obviously negotiated back to 2.

But this is pretty big. The Australian Capital Territory decriminalised cannabis for years, in a similar way, during the 80s until that law was wound back and it became a criminal offence again. So this new move to legalise possession and cultivation to this level is a big step in our extremely conservative political climate. The ACT is probably the most progressive government in the country, but as it’s a Territory not a State, the Federal Govt can nullify it’s laws through the courts - which has happened in the past. Most commentary is saying that won’t happen this time.

I’m not very far from there, and I have friends there... and I’ve thought about it of course but I’m not yet tempted to move. It’s land-locked and I love the sea too much. I think if I moved inland it would be right inland — central dessert kind of inland.

Just wanted to spread the news - let’s hope this is the positive beginning of a wave of legalisation and that it continues to include freedom for homegrows and craft cannabis :D

:cheer: :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I came to your thread to say how happy I was to read this in a local (NZ) paper today!

Not sure if you’re aware, but Queen Cindy is giving us a referendum on legalising at the end of next year.

I haven’t been optimistic about that til now.
A lot of rednecks on social media here very down on decriminalisation. One thing you can count on though - they hate being beaten by Australia at anything.

:slide:

BTW: that DDA?! OMG!

Back
Top Bottom