Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

:ganjamon: Update: State of the garden - flip day 32

full

Now that there’s more room in the tent and less to do, I’ve been able to attend to the photoperiods a little bit. Note to self for the future, stick the bamboo stakes into pots at the time of transplant!

The remaining Dark Devil autos are looking completely autumnal and are coming down tonight. I’ll pull them out of the tent at lights on and they can stay in the dark overnight, I’ll chop and wash them in the morning. They’ve even looking generally ‘finished’ for a while but still show a good number of clear trichs amongst the cloudy and then last night I saw an amber or 2. I’ll get some more macros of them before and during chop.

Both the photoperiods are at 32 days post-flip, 26 days since pistils showed in the tops. They got Brixed a couple of nights ago and during these photos they were both getting a full Growth Ionic Drench with Tea. I think they’re about ready for the Cationic Drench so the next drench will be a ‘transwater’ (plain water for the more delicate Candida, 1/4-1/2 trans for Bubba), followed by the 2 Cats after that - which will be in about 10 days.

Candida CD-1 has been at the back of the tent so hasn’t had as much attention. I pulled it forward when I rearranged the tent and it was flopping all over the place and needed some more pruning. It’s a bendy one!

full

I pruned a whole lot more, and added the bamboo stakes for the four main branches.

full

full

Much better! Still more to do with supporting the inner branches, some of which are pretty long. I’ll run some string between the stakes and that should help. Next time I grow this one, as well as remembering to put the outside stakes in at transplant, I will remember to put a stake in the middle of the pot as well, so I can support those inner branches from it, like a maypole :)

It’s stacking pretty nicely. And for @InTheShed the pistil hairs (stigmas) started to turn pretty early on this one too so it is obviously just it’s tendency and many more are still pushing out.

full

full

The beautiful Bubba Hash continues to roll along, looking gorgeous.

full

full

Also stacking pretty nicely :)
full

It’s always such fun when the harvesting starts. I’ll be trimming the Auto Blueberry into jars today, hoping it hasn’t been hanging too long and the Auto Amnesia Haze is at 62% in the jar and smells amazing when I open it.

I pulled off most of the fans on the DDAs in prep for taking them down tomorrow. Once I do that I can spend some time opening up and shaping the layout of the remaining big ones, aiming to reduce how much they get squished into the walls of the tent.

That’s where things are up to as of today (photos were all day before yesterday). @InTheShed I have done the rootopsy on the AH and the Blueberry so you’ll get that report, sometime soon :)

Last look from above, post drenches.

full

:love:
:Namaste:

Wow, such a happy-looking group of girls there! :bravo: Your DDA reminds me so much of my LSD auto. Even when it's ground up it has a beautiful mixture of purples and greens in the bowl. I almost feel bad putting a flame to it... almost. :bongrip:

That Candida, floppy just like mine. I love the bamboo stakes too. I think bout 2 weeks behind you, from flip. Just fed hed today and she’ll get a trim next week. Got mine in 10 glns of soil and feeding one a week. Im looking forward to seeing how ours compare. Luckily i got a clone from Doob and its a much stronger pheno. Growing strong Amy!!

:thumb: :green_heart: :yummy::slide::cool:

Beautiful garden and beautiful ladies Amy! Love the colours of the DDa and the light you have hanging above them really does an amazing job !!
Thanks Dutch! :high-five: This is the first run with the light after upgrade and I must say I’m pretty happy with it so far :D The nugs on the autos I just took down are definitely the best quality and most solid I have ever produced, and they were probably chopped about a week early.

Speaking of which...

trimming the Auto Blueberry

full

full

Auto Blueberry went into a big jar yesterday afternoon and after wondering if it was maybe just a bit too dry, I just checked it and it’s perfectly at 62%. That’s after about 18hrs so it’s right in the zone. I ended up buying a bunch of the big 1.6L mason jars and I think it’s a very good decision... less lids ;)

Wow, such a happy-looking group of girls there! :bravo:
Thanks Luiz! I’m pretty pleased all round :)

DDA reminds me so much of my LSD auto. Even when it's ground up it has a beautiful mixture of purples and greens in the bowl. I almost feel bad putting a flame to it... almost. :bongrip:
I know what you mean! Everytime I pack a bowl or chop up a flower I want to take a photo of it :D I’d like to have a permanent perpetual DDA garden. The flowers are just so great to have around and it smells just incredible while growing and in the jar - indescribable!

floppy just like mine
Yah - it’s a floppy variety! At least the breeders warn about that so I was kinda expecting it -i needed lots of stakes outdoors, but also i didn’t top that one so the apical stem was a very handy anchor in the middle :thumb:
Growing strong Amy!!

:thumb: :green_heart: :yummy::slide::cool:
:green_heart: :cool: so far so gooood! :popcorn:

Last night, I had the pleasure of not even needing to open the tent - that’s more like it! I had planned to pull out the DDAs ready to chop the following day (today) but when I realised that was the only reason to needed to open it up, I decided to leave it another day and enjoy a full night off from plant business. Also today is forecast for rain and tomorrow is not so that will be a better day anyway.

Also yesterday, I put all the dry trim from the Amnesia Haze into this miniature-dry-sift hash maker and put the whole thing in the freezer... this was a thoughtful gift from another member that I’ve been really looking forward to trying out.

It looks like it’s made from 2 identical containers, with one of them being chopped up to make the insert with the micron screen - I don’t know how many microns the screen is. Trim goes in the top (screened) section and then that sits in the bottom part...

B8FD6905-D35E-4505-9479-2FF3FA4A7D5C.jpeg

And the lid goes on...
BB496A9F-61E8-4DD7-BC11-7FA781C8BA5C.jpeg

You’d never know that was a hash making device! :D I love that it is very small and very easy for me to manage and that it fits perfectly in the drawers of my mini freezer! :high-five:

Dynamo, should I put any object(s) in there when I shake it up? I’ve seen this done, to help dislodge the trichs, but don’t want to damage the screen, or the trichs. I’m not sure it’s the best thing to do or not. If so, what do you suggest :hmmmm:

Hiya all :) Hope everyone is having a good day, or has had a good day - it must be late in the evening for many of my friends on the northern American continent.

I’m here enjoying the Amnesia Haze while I relax after really great and very taxing morning talking to a building designer/draftsman - now our draftsman. He was sooo nice :D. Really calm and thoughtful and really helpful and knows his way around all the regs etc. He also does volunteer work with disability support services and was really mindful about the adjustment we’ll need and knows how to make things work etc.

A very interesting possible outcome was generated by the discussions we had that might just see me being able to redesign this loosely renovated shed that I’m in and have a dedicated structure built. That would mean... all sorts of things! Not the least of which would be the ability to run me dedicated circuit and build internal dedicated grow spaces in here - like a grow room with a flowering room inside it, for example.... there is still a lot to weigh up because whichever option happens, some impact with need to be exacted upon the edges of the forest, so we have some things to think about.

What it’s left me thinking about is, and moreover I have been instructed by the lovely other to go away and think about this: ... what would I do, if could rebuild this space from scratch and have a dedicated grow space in it... It’s about 3.5m x 7.5m with the suggestion make it a little longer by up to 2m (it would incorporate a laundry and WC and then my living and gardening spaces. Can you just imagine where my head is at right now?
o_O:p:cool::eek::headbanger::goof::snowboating::nervous-guy::party::tommy: :hookah: :meditate: ...time to dream...

almost feel bad putting a flame to it...almost. :bongrip:
:bongrip: yep :D

It smells splendiferous! in here right now. I currently have the jars open and, while i was at it, I did some weighing —seeing as they have all stabilised at 62%

E10FFE02-66D9-4C32-B0A3-820FAC79F56D.jpeg

Auto Blueberry

3E735675-83C3-4986-AF23-8E69DA573DDE.jpeg

Auto Amnesia Haze

Considering I’ve consumed 2-3 of the smaller sized DDA buds, I’m impressed there’s so much of it from only one stem - I’ve prolly consumed about 1g. Three more like this to go! :slide:
9E497D8F-1CE4-4B0F-A9C0-4ADF16A9140A.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto

Here’s a treat :) this little one was jumping all around me while I was pulling apart the coco rootballs the other day. It is about 6-7mm in length, smaller than my little toenail :laughtwo:

9C1AE13C-9788-4130-BBB1-1A1E54F751EB.jpeg

:ciao:

the pistil hairs (stigmas) started to turn pretty early on this one too so it is obviously just it’s tendency and many more are still pushing out.
:thanks:
the Auto Amnesia Haze is at 62% in the jar and smells amazing when I open it.
I'm looking forward to my 5 grams now ;).
aiming to reduce how much they get squished into the walls of the tent.
The less squishing the better for plants.
I have done the rootopsy on the AH and the Blueberry so you’ll get that report, sometime soon
:thanks:
Auto Blueberry went into a big jar yesterday afternoon
Lovely trimming!
i didn’t top that one so the apical stem was a very handy anchor in the middle
That was the only thing holding my shorter Candida together.
A very interesting possible outcome was generated by the discussions we had that might just see me being able to redesign this loosely renovated shed that I’m in and have a dedicated structure built.
Ooh ooh!
Can you just imagine where my head is at right now?
Yes.
...time to dream...
Dream big, you can always scale back IRL. :thumb:

Okay, um ... anyone else see that lil sucker as a very cool little drone? :hmmmm:

I'm looking at those great eyes and that little hopping body, and I thought "hey, sure ... somebody could probably make that these days." :bongrip: Seems simple enough ...

Maybe ya gotta be really stoned to not only have that occur to you, but then think it's a great idea to post it.

I'll have a puff or three and think it over ...

9c1ae13c-9788-4130-bbb1-1a1e54f751eb-jpeg.1902528

Dynamo, should I put any object(s) in there when I shake it up? I’ve seen this done, to help dislodge the trichs, but don’t want to damage the screen, or the trichs. I’m not sure it’s the best thing to do or not. If so, what do you suggest :hmmmm:
Go ahead give it a try, That version needs to be tested, the screen is strong unless you put a sharp object in it. It has a softer more pliable plastic than mine. I'm not sure it will take the stress. I'm suspect of the bottom glue joint- but if it fails, I will make you get a better unit. 10x is the screen size.
Some frozen loose small ball bearings or maybe BB's would work.:hmmmm: Nice harvest

Go ahead give it a try, That version needs to be tested, the screen is strong unless you put a sharp object in it. It has a softer more pliable plastic than mine. I'm not sure it will take the stress. I'm suspect of the bottom glue joint- but if it fails, I will make you get a better unit. 10x is the screen size.
Some frozen loose small ball bearings or maybe BB's would work.:hmmmm: Nice harvest

Excellent :idea:

:laughtwo: for sure tho! In that posture it reminds me of the battle droids in the more recent Star Wars epics...

The little minibots intrigue the hell outta me. Didn't I read somewhere that they got a mechanical bumblebee to fly? The trick is carrying the power - still too heavy, but bumblebees are at the limits, so ... looks promising.

I also wonder why they haven't developed piezo-based scanner pepper flakes. Just beam those suckers and they'll show you wherever the bad guy went.

And what about coins? The sliding, scraping action seems like it would be more effective. Maybe in the mix - you'd still need the round stuff to batter the buds.

Back
Top Bottom