Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Well that was not meant to be posted, I do apologize, I didn't even mean to type that here.

:sorry:

I saw in my travels here someone used a microphone tablet holder to attach to the pole and the fan sits in where the tablet goes.
Thread 'DIY better clip on fan for tents'

That may have been Snarlyweed, i remember something like that. Not sure what happened to that guy, i think hes in Hamilton
[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think he used a mic stand, used it for his USB Microscope and getting nice clean still shots to check his trichs. He's deactivated or whatever cause I can't search his name.

You do know that's a joke and punchline, right BL?
LOL - Yes, indeed I do. I remember the context of the conversations whenever he called him that. :laugh:

I know right! Welcome Bear! :hug::welcome: I’m glad to hear you say that about the pot sizes. You are one of the inspirations encouraging me to try it. :high-five: I knew your pots were small - but not that they were that small .... my small pots will be big by your standards.

I have started using Fahrenheit for temps because there’s more detail in the range - it’s higher resolution ;) And length wise, I grew up during the transition to metric in this country so I learned both. I was also close to the youngest in a big family so lots of people around me continued to use imperial for a long time. The outcome of that is that I see both, but with small distances I actually visualise feet and inches more readily than metres and centimetres. Therefore I tent to use whatever form of measurement makes sense at the time - so yes ;) sometimes that’s just becasue I now I’m writing for a high percentage of statesiders, but it’s also becasue I see 3’ from the lights more readily than 90cm. Long answer!

Very happy to have you along BigBear
The 2L were fun to play with. I may do that again with the next run I’m about a month. But Shed is right, hempy is a different animal than soil.

And with measurement, I do okay with distance, weight, and volume in metric, but always have to look up temperature conversions.

Hey Amy, I'm gonna be running some Hash soon. I asked Arch is he wanted in on the run, he's busy so holding off until next week. I got several strains I wanna turn into hash but I'm not sure if my back will allow me to get through the material. Any ways, I'll snap some pics for ya. I think I'm gonna use a couple of the fliters and keep the gold on it's own.

Perhaps she should run hempy in the small pots. :p
Hoho! Many have tried! :rofl: I have an aversion to perlite - cant explain it, but i don’t question it. I’ve used it in soil mixes etc and i just cant stand dealing with it. I’m trying coco, just to see if i can get something going with it that works for me alongside the HBB kit.

I realize I’m probably a bad/lazy coco grower, but I definitely take a day off from watering here and there. I usually water once per day to r/o and then suck the r/o out with a wet vac. What was the pot size you were planning to use?

pot size...?
I’m starting off with little ones. 3gal - well, I have airports which are 2.5g and they call them 3gal equivalent. I’m on a mission to get some small pot action going for variety and a few quick easy auto grow both in the tent and then outside on my deck through the summer. So things are at the experimental stage... :ganjamon:

What sizes have you grown in?

I’m starting off with little ones. 3gal - well, I have airports which are 2.5g and they call them 3gal equivalent. I’m on a mission to get some small pot cation going for variety and a few quick easy auto grow both in the tent and then outside on my deck through the summer. So things are at the experimental stage... :ganjamon:

I’ve done 3 and 5. BBK was in a 3 gal for months and I never needed to water her more than once a day. I’ll say that the 5 gal do spike up the rh because you’re keeping them wet regularly, so do keep that in mind. I think either of those would be great.

I’m starting off with little ones. 3gal - well, I have airports which are 2.5g and they call them 3gal equivalent. I’m on a mission to get some small pot cation going for variety and a few quick easy auto grow both in the tent and then outside on my deck through the summer. So things are at the experimental stage... :ganjamon:

Here's my Amnesia auto, grown in 3gal coco.
2019-05-06-10-12-54.jpg

Yield was just shy of 3oz. 3 gallon pots will rock it with the right genetics!

Back
Top Bottom