Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

So far, so good! :thumb:

Beautiful start Amy.
Those babies are super healthy :ganjamon::rollit:
Good lookin youngsters
The babys look Good Amy , sounds like you got the heat under control :cool:
So far, so good! :thumb:
Happy babies!

:thumb: Thanks everyone! The indoor is feeling quite a bit more settled than last time now.

I’ve hit number 5 now on the purchased and returned circulation fans. So much crap - honestly. Yesterday I got a Heller wall fan that is “whisper quiet” according to the advertising and it sounds like a jet fookin engine! :rofl: I would’ve kept the box fan if i had a seperate grow space, it was good and much quieter than most, just not enough for teh bedroom (plus i was happy to exchange it for the Bio Canna nutes). But really I’m just gobsmaked at how many of them are truly poor poor quality units - like really bad. Even when they function ok they sound like they’re to break at any moment!

So I’m back to the household Dyson bladeless fan in the tent - which oscillates barely a sound. The household (including myself) is not thrilled about it as it means the Dyson isn’t available for household duties. The compromise is that we’re using one of the not so bad clip on fans (which I kept) to do a job instead. We use a fan to push warm air into a colder room to combat cold/damp in winter. The clip-on is actually doing a great job at that and clips out of the way, so that compensates for the Dyson being commandeered by me :cheesygrinsmiley:. So the issue is kinda sorted for now. The Dyson takes up more room in the tent than I’d like, so I’m still on the hunt, just casually... one day...

X files was one of my daughters and I's favorite watches. That's a good old program that was twisted enough to make us just uncomfortable enough to keep going back.
Exactly - I was a serious fan. Even me Gillian Anderson once! :D

[QUOTE="InTheShed, post: 4512071, member: 291740]
You should have told us the silhouette shot was in front of the sunset :).
[/QUOTE]
:nerd-with-glasses: I like to share the details of experiments. Around here at least. And it obviously evoked a sunset for you in any case :D

Holy cow, this journal has taken off quickly! Lol

Regarding autos in small pots, that’s pretty much all I grow in. A large pot for me is 10L. I’ve done some nice grows in 2L nursery pots. It’s all about managing expectations. If I get 28-30g per plant, I’m happy. More than that and I’m thrilled.

Also, I noticed that you are using imperial measurements, is that for us Americans? :p

I saw in my travels here someone used a microphone tablet holder to attach to the pole and the fan sits in where the tablet goes.
Thread 'DIY better clip on fan for tents'
[/QUOTE]

That may have been Snarlyweed, i remember something like that. Not sure what happened to that guy, i think hes in Hamilton

Regarding autos in small pots, that’s pretty much all I grow in. A large pot for me is 10L. I’ve done some nice grows in 2L nursery pots. It’s all about managing expectations. If I get 28-30g per plant, I’m happy. More than that and I’m thrilled.

Also, I noticed that you are using imperial measurements, is that for us Americans?
Yeah, but you're in hempy! Can't compare soil/soil-less to hydro :).

I saw in my travels here someone used a microphone tablet holder to attach to the pole and the fan sits in where the tablet goes.
Thread 'DIY better clip on fan for tents'
That may have been Snarlyweed, i remember something like that. Not sure what happened to that guy, i think hes in Hamilton
Actually I think it was turbo and I think I linked to it in here once before, earlier on - or I inked it in some other thread because I was talking about it a while back. I’m gonna keep the fancy Dyson doing the job until I start running out of airspace. But that innovation with the tablet holder that’s designed to clip-on to microphone stands is definitley on my list :thumb:

I know right! Welcome Bear! :hug: :welcome: I’m glad to hear you say that about the pot sizes. You are one of the inspirations encouraging me to try it. :high-five: I knew your pots were small - but not that they were that small .... my small pots will be big by your standards.

I have started using Fahrenheit for temps because there’s more detail in the range - it’s higher resolution ;) And length wise, I grew up during the transition to metric in this country so I learned both. I was also close to the youngest in a big family so lots of people around me continued to use imperial for a long time. The outcome of that is that I see both, but with small distances I actually visualise feet and inches more readily than metres and centimetres. Therefore I tent to use whatever form of measurement makes sense at the time - so yes ;) sometimes that’s just becasue I now I’m writing for a high percentage of statesiders, but it’s also becasue I see 3’ from the lights more readily than 90cm. Long answer!

Very happy to have you along BigBear :passitleft:
Subbed. I love your journals...good info and great photos.

Welcome MotaFina :welcome: Thank you very much for the compliments. :Namaste: I’m really pleased you enjoy them and find good info too. I will do my best to keep it coming that way!

Welcome @DonkeyDick :welcome: That user name has been making me chuckle a lot lately. It’s quite a thing that no-one has used it before ;) Do you have any colas resembling such a thing? Or is it merely aspirational? :laughtwo:

Glad you’re enjoying my garden room :Namaste:
Glad it’s bringing a smile now and again. I was afraid it might offend people so sorry if it does. And - like my wife says - it is only aspirational at this stage. Getting there though, with help from these good folk.
Or his name is Richard!
How do you get dick from Richard? Just ask nicely, right.

How do you get dick from Richard? Just ask nicely, right.
You know, that's a very good question. For some reason - here in the U.S. - A nickname for Richard is Dick. Not sure why, but it's from years ago. My father would often refer to our 37th president - Richard Nixon - as "Tricky Dick".

Back
Top Bottom