Im Looking To Start Growing

Re: Im looking to start growing.

You mentioned that you raised the plant(s) to install a drain pan which I see. You also mentioned that you wanted to be able to remove the pan. How do you do that? Are you always planning on lifting the plants out of the way to get to the pans or will rig up something so you can slide the pan in and out? Maybe you will just drain it with a siphon or pump?

HOLY COW those are some huuuuuuuuuuuuge cfls!

how much did they cost ya?

Looks like if you just turn your wood base 90 degrees you'll be able to slide the drain pan out. Unless I am looking at it correctly, that is... good luck with this, looks like it will be a great grow space, BAS...:nicethread:

Hey BAS everything is looking great! If you want to rig something up in the way of reflector, it's real easy, theres a material sold at H/D called flashing. you can look it up online, heres the numbers to find it SKU # 566810, it's made out of aluminum, and cost under 10 bucks for it, and I'm sure you can easily fabricate something from it that will serve you well. the stuff comes in a roll, and with a cheap pair of tin snipes, and a little imagination, walla it's done! :slide:

So here are some of the prices and where I got them. Oh and BTW I just looked at the receipt and dude at the place hooked me up with a discount on EVERYTHING i bought!! How you like that??

I have been to shops where a new customer that drops significant dough for the first time gets a discount to encourage them to come back. Two places did it for me. It is undeniably cool and a truly equitable way to encourage your patronage. The place I normally go to now even has a punch card program. Not to dampen your excitement any. It is damn cool, and knowing your supplier is one of the fun aspects of growing. It's a good way to run a business as well.

A batwing reflector looks like this:

batwing.JPG

It's not hard to make one out of flashing. The hard part is attaching the light horizontally below it. But you get the idea. It saves a lot of lumens that would be otherwise wasted.

:peace:

OK BAS I'm LMAO. You did it again.:goodjob:
That's why I love your journal.........it's aways happy.:cheer:
The videos were great.
I loved your cat.:popcorn:
Seriously I'm still lmao.
I hope your old man realizes what a girl he has.:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I look forward to your every post. :woohoo:

cool BAS,

good luck with the clones, it can be tricky until you get it down, but when you figure it out, it turns out to be pretty easy... im sure you'll get it.

awww thanks girl! ! ! ! ! ! !! !

thas so sweet'a you! im relatively new here, and its not the website that makes this place great, its the people and the environment... cant wait to see you harvest y'er own kind buddha BAS!

PS: good thing to know im not the only one up surfin these grows right now :p

Thanks for the welcome BAS. Love your videos. So I'm trying to figure out how to start a journal? Can you help. Thanks, ONG.

Wicked cool girl, you have a good following because you keep it real, and the enjoyment you get from it, shows, by your following, 1 cool chick, I would love to sit down, with you with a full hooka, I'm sure it would be piss in your pants fun! Tell your old man how lucky gorillagrow thinks he is!

It has been a journey of sorts for you, hasn't it? Glad you chose to invite us to share it with you. Now when you're ready to burn some of that herb, maybe we could have like a group smoke session! Be cool.......

Back
Top Bottom