Happpppppyyyyyy

Mayday!

Let's get it going!

So the herb grotto featuring vivosun vsf6450, was revamped today. She was tight! @SeedsMan ladies finally have room to spread out. They are sharing a tent with the bleeders.

I was also able to get into the Hermit House. Got all of the flowers, veggies, and monsteras out of the hermit house. Was able to fill it up with the over flow from the grotto. Ran some more number on the phlizon fd6000. Driver Im getting steady temps 148-151f, light bars 127-135f turned up turned down by the controller. Steady numbers. I will be unhooking my controller this weekend and manually controlling, just to see if it makes a difference.

Also moved the fans to about 6 in off of the floor to keep the air moving down low around the bags, and lower canopy.

And then í was able to get everything else situated in misfit parking under the Spectrum King SK 602. The beautiful light has definitely shown it's worth. I cleaned up after the hobos, spread the whole area with isopropyl wiped it all down. Let her air dry before moving it around.

I left the aloe plants in the area, gave them some support restraints, to help the lower stalks from wanting to lay all weird. I tried to move the big one around. Dry as a bone probably 250-300lbs. I never planned for her to get that big, she does what she wants. She has given us 100s of pups.

A new group of misfits, including she devil have joined the ring! It will be a showdown fosho! 😉

After pushing 20gal of nutrients I'm pooped.

I will have to get some fresh pictures throughout the week!

But I will leave you with new shots of Bhodi bleeding! She is a trip. She's got a few friends with her. I've got to track back and see where I got those seeds from.

Happpppppyyyyyy

Mayday!

Let's get it going!

So the herb grotto featuring vivosun vsf6450, was revamped today. She was tight! @SeedsMan ladies finally have room to spread out. They are sharing a tent with the bleeders.

I was also able to get into the Hermit House. Got all of the flowers, veggies, and monsteras out of the hermit house. Was able to fill it up with the over flow from the grotto. Ran some more number on the phlizon fd6000. Driver Im getting steady temps 148-151f, light bars 127-135f turned up turned down by the controller. Steady numbers. I will be unhooking my controller this weekend and manually controlling, just to see if it makes a difference.

Also moved the fans to about 6 in off of the floor to keep the air moving down low around the bags, and lower canopy.

And then í was able to get everything else situated in misfit parking under the Spectrum King SK 602. The beautiful light has definitely shown it's worth. I cleaned up after the hobos, spread the whole area with isopropyl wiped it all down. Let her air dry before moving it around.

I left the aloe plants in the area, gave them some support restraints, to help the lower stalks from wanting to lay all weird. I tried to move the big one around. Dry as a bone probably 250-300lbs. I never planned for her to get that big, she does what she wants. She has given us 100s of pups.

A new group of misfits, including she devil have joined the ring! It will be a showdown fosho! 😉

After pushing 20gal of nutrients I'm pooped.

I will have to get some fresh pictures throughout the week!

But I will leave you with new shots of Bhodi bleeding! She is a trip. She's got a few friends with her. I've got to track back and see where I got those seeds from.

that Bhodi blood looks pretty cool, when i did my 2nd ever grow i had a seed that turned out to be not what it was supposed to be, some sort of purple strain reddish sap also but not as dark like yours

that Bhodi blood looks pretty cool, when i did my 2nd ever grow i had a seed that turned out to be not what it was supposed to be, some sort of purple strain reddish sap also but not as dark like yours
It was a surprise here also. Makes me want to do a better job cataloging my seeds. Definitely has made me do things a little different from here on out and in the future. I have seen a few light pastel colors over the years. But nothing like this.

Alright message sent to general Hydroponics about pH down drift over X time. I asked about non-circulated, and circulated water. I might have to get a water barrel plan together, so I can keep water from the well circulating in between.
cool .. they are generally pretty quit to respond and Happy Mayday right back at you brother !

Received a response from general Hydroponics , about pH down.

'Hello thanks for reaching out, there are a few variables such as water quality and organic inputs that can make it fluctuate in both circulated and non so it’s best practice to check the solutions ph each time prior to use.'

They offered. Nothing.

I will be setting up my own test here in a few weeks.

I really expected some kind of controlled environment test or comparison they could reference, or direct me too.

Your telling me there is no supporting data!? For a product you sell?

I guess I just expected a bit more.

'Hello thanks for reaching out, there are a few variables such as water quality and organic inputs that can make it fluctuate in both circulated and non so it’s best practice to check the solutions ph each time prior to use.'

They offered. Nothing.

I really expected some kind of controlled environment test or comparison they could reference, or direct me too.

Your testing would probably have a more detailed result anyway. You're good at that kind of thing. :)

They offered. Nothing.

Hmm I thought they would offer a response with more detail than that . That basically says , yeah it fluctuates over time always re ph before use. I will hit them with " Im using ro water that has a total ppm of 25 and thats cal/mag that's added back in during the process and I am noticing Ph drift over a day or so of 1 point and as much as 3 on 5 days on plain water using ph testing strips with the water maintaining a temp 74-76 degrees . How should I except the ph to remain stable after adjust it to my desired ph without adding any nutrients." Let me see them squeeze out of that one without being more direct. :)

I hope everyone is having a blessed day !

Your testing would probably have a more detailed result anyway. You're good at that kind of thing. :)
Thank you! Probably more precise than some random info then they would have supplied. I just wanted to see if they experienced the same kind of issues.

It's pretty obvious that you should check pH 'Everytime.

Hmm I thought they would offer a response with more detail than that . That basically says , yeah it fluctuates over time always re ph before use. I will hit them with " Im using ro water that has a total ppm of 25 and thats cal/mag that's added back in during the process and I am noticing Ph drift over a day or so of 1 point and as much as 3 on 5 days on plain water using ph testing strips with the water maintaining a temp 74-76 degrees . How should I except the ph to remain stable after adjust it to my desired ph without adding any nutrients." Let me see them squeeze out of that one without being more direct. :)

I hope everyone is having a blessed day !
I don't know what I expected. But it was a rather generic response. It's ok tho, nothing to get all mucked up over.

That's my concern is the stability, especially in your case. It did show a bit more stable with nutrients. But with just a regular watering, the amount of pH down, doesn't seem buffer as well. Causing a dramatic pH uptick. Might have to go down to the river to start pulling water.

Thank you! Probably more precise than some random info then they would have supplied. I just wanted to see if they experienced the same kind of issues.

It's pretty obvious that you should check pH 'Everytime.

I don't know what I expected. But it was a rather generic response. It's ok tho, nothing to get all mucked up over.

That's my concern is the stability, especially in your case. It did show a bit more stable with nutrients. But with just a regular watering, the amount of pH down, doesn't seem buffer as well. Causing a dramatic pH uptick. Might have to go down to the river to start pulling water.

The reason I came up with that question is I feel they should be able to give a more refined answer . In my system I don't really deal with the large drifts with it being dialed in. However for someone that is working with soil and looking to make large batches of ph'ed water or solution to make things more efficient they should know what they need to do for that to be success whether its you need to use it within x number of days, to ph it and use immediately. I mean If we can set a pool at a certain ph and it maintain a specific range with varying temperature of a large span of time not to mention evaporation , I do not see why what we are doing with plants should be so different after all its water and ph .

The reason I came up with that question is I feel they should be able to give a more refined answer . In my system I don't really deal with the large drifts with it being dialed in. However for someone that is working with soil and looking to make large batches of ph'ed water or solution to make things more efficient they should know what they need to do for that to be success whether its you need to use it within x number of days, to ph it and use immediately. I mean If we can set a pool at a certain ph and it maintain a specific range with varying temperature of a large span of time not to mention evaporation , I do not see why what we are doing with plants should be so different after all its water and ph .

Yeah I had sent your response as well, just to see if I get the same generic input.

Hopefully they come back with something intelligent, or worth while at least. Either way

Yes if they can stabalize the pH in a pool, it shouldn't be much different or difficult.

Circulation is huge.

I'm going to see if I can find one of them food safe - 50gal drums around town, put a couple AIR stones in it.

Awesome ! I'm hopeful that they will be more specific.

Yeah I had sent your response as well, just to see if I get the same generic input.

Hopefully they come back with something intelligent, or worth while at least. Either way

Yes if they can stabalize the pH in a pool, it shouldn't be much different or difficult.

Circulation is produce huge.

I'm going to see if I can find one of them food safe - 50gal drums around town, put a couple AIR stones in it.
I used a heavy brute or Rubbermaid trash can for my saltwater tank. They work great

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
El Día de la Batalla de Puebla!¡
200w (7).gif

Anything is possible!

I hope everyone is surrounded by family, friends, enjoying every minute!

Hobos are finally in brown bags. Now I've got a case of scissor hand. It was a long voyage, glad to be done for a min!

Did my rounds this morning, noticed the misfit parking with sk602, couple of the ladies yelling at me. They are getting hot. I did lower the light, 30in over canopy. I also previously only had it about 70-75%. So I turned her down a smidgy more 50% or so.

I wanted to be a bit more prepared today for the flat topping the group. But I'm not.

BUT I'm gonna do it anyway. Cause there ain't no time, like the present. Get er done!

20240505_103536.jpg
20240505_103600.jpg
20240505_103639.jpg

Before topping
20240505_110043.jpg
20240505_110107.jpg

After topping

20240505_113833.jpg

20240505_120752.jpg

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
El Día de la Batalla de Puebla!¡
200w (7).gif

Anything is possible!

I hope everyone is surrounded by family, friends, enjoying every minute!

Hobos are finally in brown bags. Now I've got a case of scissor hand. It was a long voyage, glad to be done for a min!

Did my rounds this morning, noticed the misfit parking with sk602, couple of the ladies yelling at me. They are getting hot. I did lower the light, 30in over canopy. I also previously only had it about 70-75%. So I turned her down a smidgy more 50% or so.

I wanted to be a bit more prepared today for the flat topping the group. But I'm not.

BUT I'm gonna do it anyway. Cause there ain't no time, like the present. Get er done!

20240505_103536.jpg
20240505_103600.jpg
20240505_103639.jpg

Before topping
20240505_110043.jpg
20240505_110107.jpg

After topping

20240505_113833.jpg

20240505_120752.jpg
Are you gonna turn them tops into clones OG? Man o' man that ceiling doesn't look like it's getting any taller to them girls stretching! 💚

Are you gonna turn them tops into clones OG? Man o' man that ceiling doesn't look like it's getting any taller to them girls stretching! 💚
Yeah I'll try. I kill most of them with love. One day I might be able to clone. That's the reason for the topping. Every inch counts. So hack em now.

Yeah I'll try. I kill most of them with love. One day I might be able to clone. That's the reason for the topping. Every inch counts. So hack em now.
Give my way a go. Link in my sig, but basically stick them in a perlite cup, out of direct light and mist twice a day. Roots typically in 10-14 days as long as the environment is reasonable.

In dry and colder winter conditions I need a humidity dome and a heat mat, but most of the year I don't use either.

Gotta
Give my way a go. Link in my sig, but basically stick them in a perlite cup, out of direct light and mist twice a day. Roots typically I 10-14 days as long as the environment is either.

In dry and colder winter conditions I need a humidity dome and a heat mat, but most of the year I don't use either.
Gotta Try something different. I'll pick up some perlite this week, and some rock wool blocks. Years ago, I didn't have an issue. Now it's like wtf is going on. ' just need to smoke better weed '

That will help me figure it out.

OG garden was singing today!

Everything was well fed!

Planted clones (misfit garden topping), into pre moistened biochar/coco 50/50 mix. We will see how that does for now.

Full black out on windows, with vinyl. Hopefully this will block out all the extra summer sunshine, and the heat associated.

Cleaned and Organized. I have come to the conclusion, after a bit of thought. I will be slamming the seedsman comparative ladies, into 5gal fabric bags. They are heavy consumers right now.

Even watering every other day, I still find them limpy a bit. . .

All the misfits look a bit better with the sk602 light at 50%

Before
20240506_174625.jpg

After
20240506_174636.jpg

Thirsty limpy seedsman
20240506_114056.jpg

Mix for clones Coco/biochar 50/50
20240506_104509.jpg

20240506_104513.jpg

Happy/Sad clones
20240506_111819.jpg