In The Lab

Ya, that's from a plant some old guy grew using Doc's kit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am also an "old guy" and I also use the kit. Look what happened:

IMG_65676.jpg

Hey doc, I remember you saying something about hanging your plants after chop where light can hit them to increase sugars...what time of the day do you think is the best to harvest? I've been chopping right before sunrise for my last many harvests.

Mahalo braddah!

I like to harvest in the dark cycle, and hang the buds with light on them for 12 hours. Right before sunrise is a great time.

Doc, what brand bong and papers do you use or suggest?

We should discuss this kind of stuff on my other thread.....

I use RAW and whatever bong is closest. I don't have a really awesome bong....I need one! I am about 50/50 joints and vape. I use the bong mostly in the grow room for professional crop evaluations. At home, I really enjoy a Ginger Beer and a nice joint, outside, under the stars, with the woman I love doing the same right next to me.

For weekends, I use ZigZag cigarette tubes and make them look exactly like weed cigarettes. Hide in plain sight....as they say.

We should discuss this kind of stuff on my other thread.....

I use RAW and whatever bong is closest. I don't have a really awesome bong....I need one! I am about 50/50 joints and vape. I use the bong mostly in the grow room for professional crop evaluations. At home, I really enjoy a Ginger Beer and a nice joint, outside, under the stars, with the woman I love doing the same right next to me.

For weekends, I use ZigZag cigarette tubes and make them look exactly like weed cigarettes. Hide in plain sight....as they say.

Yeah man you need a good bong. I have all of the above but still prefer my bong, I even made a hose for my vape to connect to the bong, its not the same...

Sorry bro...

I like to harvest in the dark cycle, and hang the buds with light on them for 12 hours. Right before sunrise is a great time.

I've only heard of hanging in relative dark. What is the deal with hanging in light? How much light? Along with budwashing (which I'm already convinced of), I'm learning some crazy new tricks around here.

Please tell me more!

Hey doc, I remember you saying something about hanging your plants after chop where light can hit them to increase sugars...what time of the day do you think is the best to harvest? I've been chopping right before sunrise for my last many harvests.

Mahalo braddah!

I've only heard of hanging in relative dark. What is the deal with hanging in light? How much light? Along with budwashing (which I'm already convinced of), I'm learning some crazy new tricks around here.

Please tell me more!

Wash buds and hang dry just before lights go on, then let then sit for 12 hours around the light to keep throwing sugar out. Then normal practice.

Back
Top Bottom