Indoor Soil Grow 9 Different Breeds

ok, those hungry plants I posted are starting to bother me. I took some pictures of them pointing high, and happy tonight after eating!
Pour some sugar on me! :morenutes::party::party:
1-3-14a_7_.JPG
1-3-14a_6_.JPG
1-3-14a_5_.JPG
1-3-14a_4_.JPG
1-3-14a_1_.JPG

Pinky, they look so healthy, and very Happy.:thumb::high-five: Are you thinking about some defol. In a few days? Spread the sun god around?:peace::circle-of-love:

I've been defoliating a little every day, and making sure all of the bud sites show through, by either removing or bending out of the way.
I've been told to remove almost everything under the screens by some, and by others, not to remove a single leaf.

I have all of my screens at various heights, because I didn't really know what I was doing. So I am kind of just trying a bunch of different things on each of them.

I will take your advice and be more aggressive with my defol in the morning. Thanks! :thanks:

I've been defoliating a little every day, and making sure all of the bud sites show through, by either removing or bending out of the way.
I've been told to remove almost everything under the screens by some, and by others, not to remove a single leaf.

I have all of my screens at various heights, because I didn't really know what I was doing. So I am kind of just trying a bunch of different things on each of them.

I will take your advice and be more aggressive with my defol in the morning. Thanks! :thanks:

:) It really is hard to know what to do. I only asked about defol. Because I had just done my flower girls and LA suggested opening them to the light more. I was amazed at how much more I took off. Again, I don't know for sur that defol. Is the best way, but the indicators are that it is. OMM suggests defoliating after 25 days in flower and in three grows it has produced more for me.. But you know, I'm a statistician and I would have to see at least 30 side by side runs, weighing the results. That way I could have about 90% confidence in the data:):peace::circle-of-love:

Everyone join in. It's the 420 two step!

:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:

Congrats Pinky...

Cannabutter discrimination :
Time : Prep : 4 hours
Rest : 12 hours
Difficulty: Easy
Price : Cheap

ingredients:
Butter : 230 gm.
Water: 1.5 li
Marijuana: Some buds ( 10 grams ) (the more will be the most potent cannabis Cannabutter )

instructions:
1. Only use well dried plants . Macere buds until they turn into fine dust .
2 . Heat butter and water.
3 . Place the plant material in the pan .
4 . Let the mixture simmer over very low heat for about four hours. Do not allow heat to boiling ( bubbles ) .
5 . Make sure that the plant does not settle at the bottom of the pan. Stir from time to time .
6 . Filter the contents of the pot through a sieve lined with finely woven .
7 . Put the butter / water in a bowl .
8 . With a spoon or potato masher to squeeze all liquid from plant matter .
9. Wash the contents of the sieve with boiling water to wash any remaining butter.
10 . Put the pan with the butter / water.
11 . Allow the liquid to cool overnight .
12 . The water and the butter has hardened now are separated, which allows you to easily remove the butter from the top of the cup .
You can discard the water , there is no THC in it .
The best way to preserve Cannabutter is freeze it . Then , cut it into small pieces , wrap it in saran wrap , and freeze it .
Use it in any recipe that requires butter.
Bon Appetit ! :) :thumb:

Do you ever just lay under the canopy and enjoy the view? That's what I'd do with this many plants. I'm still excited to see all those fat sticky buds!

YES! When no one's home, that's the first thing I do!
I don't want them to think I am crazy, so I don't do it front of them (all non smokers).
That's my favorite way to pass the time!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

:)Hehe. We all secretly hang out with our plants. Even the fluxed girls give off good positive vibes.:peace::circle-of-love::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom