InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

yeah everclear ain't cheap.....found that out when I made that batch of RSO!!
It is in TX. LoL

A pint is like $6. Pretty sure a regular bottle is around $20

:thumb:

It is in TX. LoL

:thumb:
When I made the RSO....I had to pay like 76 bucks a bottle. Hence why I was looking for a distiller....but since my cousin passed away there was no need to get the distiller and try to save the everclear for future runs.

Moonshine was always around here so never had a need for Everclear.
I can buy Everclear here in Monroe, WA. At the local Fred Meyer Grocery Store or Liquor Store. I use it in my Magical Butter Machine.

Well I started my plants on the 12/12 cycle...
The stalk is about the size of a 50 cent coin diameter wise.

Attachments

• 20191204_190704.jpg
    20191204_190704.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • 20191204_190719.jpg
    20191204_190719.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
It is in TX. LoL
It's the wild wild west down there!
That is very similar to what I am getting on a few of my leaves as well Shed......the Funk
Oof! Dynamo had something that looked like it a few days ago. Mine are doing better after the H2O2 flush, but I don't think that's an option for an LOS grow.
I'll go grab a few handles & whip up Christmas care packages.
You truly are Father Christmas P! :adore:
Its not even supposed to be sold here....but we found a store that carried it anyways. Probably why they were charging so freaking much lol
They have to bank some with every bottle to cover the eventual legal bill...seems fair :).
Well I started my plants on the 12/12 cycle...
The stalk is about the size of a 50 cent coin diameter wise.
Nice trunk! Good luck with the flowering :thumb: .

How about a legit, pic-filled Thursday update? Sure, why not!

Let's start off with the cuttings taken from the mothers before the H2O2 flush. I'm seeing new growth on the DTF's and all three IIP's. Might be some on the Candidas as well but I'll give them another couple of days before I commit.

IIP:

IIP's:

DTF:

I finally learned how to do manual focus on my phone. :yahoo:

Let's move on to the mother plants, which are putting out new, non-funky growth. That's a good sign! The ones that were worse off still are, but they definitely look less hopeless.

DTF mother:

Sour G mother:

Candida lanky mother:

Candida lanky mother:

IIP mother:

This weekend I will start a new Sour G mother, and if all the cuttings root I will probably toss the mothers out and start again.

Now let's focus on the DDA on day 62, which has beautiful fall colors on the fans. Seems early if this is going 100 days!

Ignoring how old it is, here are some trichome pics. You DDA growers are going to have to tell me where I am in terms of harvest. Too many colors here for me to sort out:

And last, here is the completed pipe made from cannabis stems. Thanks to @BeezLuiz for his great thread on how to make them!

I put on three coats of varnish in the end. My wife hasn't used it yet because she doesn't want to mess it up, so I can't tell you how it works!

In non-pic news, I jarred the smaller buds from the Amnesia Haze auto to check the RH on them. Earlier than I like, but since they're not very dense they dried pretty quickly. I'll probably cut the rest down tomorrow morning.

Also, it's sunny today so the DDA and mothers are outside! :cool:

I hope your Thursday is progressing nicely.

Amazing Shed... Those clones look beautiful, I never doubted you could get them to flourish but not this fast or am I mixing up days and clones here? :)

DDA is awesome, never seen the coloring of her tricomes like that before with red stalks. Very cool!

That pipe looks very nice, you should be proud! But I guess it never came to the passing it around the turkey? :laughtwo:

Woah comeback of the mothers over here! GratZ on those moms, they absolutely look way more hopefull then last week:bravo:

That DDA has some wonderfull colouring man, trich wise I just wait to see what others say if you don’t mind haha.

that pipe... man you nailed it ^^ love the clean look of it:cheer::high-five:

What a thursday, what a thursday...:hug:

First up - awesome pipe!! It looks great. I’d be sad to mess it up too - for a minute... then puff puff!

That DDA isn’t far off to my eye. Not too many folks take them 100 days. I hear around 85days quite a lot. There looks to be lots of milky trichomes too. Looking beautiful!

First up - awesome pipe!! It looks great. I’d be sad to mess it up too - for a minute... then puff puff!

That DDA isn’t far off to my eye. Not too many folks take them 100 days. I hear around 85days quite a lot. There looks to be lots of milky trichomes too. Looking beautiful!

The Candida looked the most ragged, but all the others seem to have recovered. If it were me, I would have pulled every non green leaf from every plant...but thats just me, Im OCD on brown leaves and I would have trim'd them down and soldiered on rather than take a cutting....I have a hard time letting go.

Looked 50 percent amber trichs to me in the second pich.

Those clones look beautiful, I never doubted you could get them to flourish but not this fast or am I mixing up days and clones here?
Thanks Crazy! They were cut on Nov 24th, so 11 days ago.
DDA is awesome, never seen the coloring of her tricomes like that before with red stalks. Very cool!
You should see some of Amy's DDA pics...incroyable!
That pipe looks very nice, you should be proud! But I guess it never came to the passing it around the turkey?
I think it was still drying at that point! Not that there was any pipe-passing anyway :).
hey absolutely look way more hopefull then last week
Thanks NS, they really do!
trich wise I just wait to see what others say if you don’t mind
This ^
that pipe... man you nailed it ^^ love the clean look of it
:thanks: for the advice about sealing around the bowl.
Thanks Amy! I don't think this has 85 days in it. And I will keep handing the lovely other the pipe until it gets used. Maybe I should just pack it with some DTF!
Im OCD on brown leaves and I would have trim'd them down and soldiered on rather than take a cutting.
I thought about trimming them down (not quite like the Professor but close), but I worried they would never come back. After I get the new cuttings growing I may try it for fun!
Looked 50 percent amber trichs to me in the second pich.
IKR! Might have to chop this weekend...I don't want amber on a DDA.
I'm not sure if you're confused or your head itches from the dry fiery air. If it's confusion, what about?

Speaking of DTF Shed, last time I had asked...it wasn't far after harvest and Mrs Shed was a fan. Any update to it? A proup papa always wants to know LOL!

I crossed the DTF with a very very resilient 9lb Hammer male. Just popped 3 to check viability and they are off and running. Hoping that it will bring some body relaxation to the equation.

Everyone loves a proud papa!

She's still a fan, and it's gaining more fans now that it's cured. It was a bit rough for some of my crowd uncured, but not any more. She actually likes the head-high, as anything with body relaxation means she is out cold!

I gave a cutting to another member here who lives close to me, and even though he is not a sativa fan, he said it was fire! DTF making converts :high-five: .

:thanks: again for the seed, and for making sure my first drop was a female ;).

Nice glad to hear that she still enjoys it! My jars are about empty on it. Hoping some of the other stuff I have coming down soon will scratch the itch she (the DTF) used to. No space to start any right now.

Back
Top Bottom