Say no to balls!
20200523_204403.jpg
20200523_204414.jpg

20200518_200758.jpg

And punish those with them ugly male parts
20200521_205103.jpg

im once again here asking for sexual support : D
just took new pics
would be really happy if it turns female since is already 2 months old and will end up mid october..its 6 months+ growing..shes goin to be huge
strain is sapphire og
are those female preflowers?

That is a more revealing pic. Looking at the pic I would guess male. However! As far as I'm aware Sapphire OG is a fem only strain from HSO.

I'm going to change my mind and go with female
:passitleft:

the seed comes from last year plant, it was the only seed i found in whole harvest
bad news then..
will update next days...thanks : )
Not necessarily bad news. One of my recent strains had what I was almost certain were male parts but then pistils burst from them. The relief I felt lol

bad news then..
Not yet- it's still a bit early to tell for sure...
I almost threw out a female a few months ago, because I was soooo sure it was a boy...
I took one final look at it before sticking it in the greenwaste, and spotted a couple of pistils,
so I had to change that plan...

I only have experience using what I believe is the second version of MegaCrop. @MrSauga is my go-to MC guy and I'm sure he'll let me know if I am wrong. I'm sure he'll be able to answer any questions about how to use it alongside any supplements
The best advice I can give with any version of Bud Explosion(BE) is only feed the stuff after the second week of flower and following the dosage amount provided. If you are feeding more than 6.5g/gal of MC then I wouldn't use the BE at all.

Highya Shed. :green_heart:
Hello everybody else!:love::ciao::love:
Hope you are well today.
We have some room left!

Checking in....going to the swing sets now...bye Dad.
:hug:

Sorry folks, been working my ass off these last few days! I hate the lockdown now...no more napping or catching up here. :(
Don’t think it would stop the formation of sacs on a hermie, you use it for 5 days before flipping.
I tried CS my first attempt and had no luck with it so went to GA3, I‘ve not tried STS. I went to GA3 because it can also be used to break dormancy in old seed so decided multiple uses was the way to go.
I meant to ask you this in reply to your GA post on your thread, but I'll do it here instead since we're on the subject. What % alcohol do you use do dissolve the powder?
it always gets under my socks somehow
LOL! Trim barefoot...problem solved.
Dutch Masters called "Reverse"
Found this on reddit:
"Pulled due to inhalational and oral toxicity as well as developmental toxicity to offspring. Animal and tissues studies have been conducted and the substances like palcobutrazadol and Daminozide (particularly oncogenic, tumors formed in all test species at varying exposure levels). None of the uses of these products includes consumption, presumably Dm couldn't convince the EPA they were selling for ornamental use.
Sources for toxicity:
Massachusetts
EPA
"
so...male or female?
Too soon to tell but male if those things don't shoot pistils soon.
i switched to Megacrop about a week ago, apparently the yellowing is getting better and the new leafs are greener
Well that makes sense!
all the tips of the leafs are twisted and more or less is always like that, is that a "too much light" problem? i've tried to raise the light a bit but didnt change much
Are they outside just for pics? Because it's hard to move the sun a bit.
i thought that maybe it could be caused from overfeed aswell (i've started with 4 grams every 2 gallon and now i am at 1gram per gallon), last feed i gave all of them half megacrop dose (4 grams every 2 gallons), lets see if this change anything.
Definitely not overfed. In flower I would probably be at 5g/gallon for photos and 5.5g for autos.
do you think i should prune the lower and a bit yellow leafs?
I'd take the lower fans off for air circulation alone. It looks pretty dense in there.
what about the biggest leafs on top that block light to reach the flowers?
Tuck!
untill now i just tucked the leafs in as shed suggested
:thumb:
are those female preflowers?
Looking more male, but still early. Wait another week and see if you can spot pistils.
Say no to balls!
I trim those off 2-3x a day now! I'll get pics tomorrow.
To me, they have a suspicious “roundness” to the primordia. I would proceed with caution.
This ^
Highya Shed. :green_heart:
Hello everybody else!:love::ciao::love:
Hope you are well today.
We have some room left!
Thank you Ms G!
Checking in....going to the swing sets now...bye Dad.
:hug:
Thanks Baron! Watch your head as you walk behind them. I've seen too many kids get injured.

:welcome: to my journal and congrats on signing up here! Engage away...we're here to help. And if you start a grow journal, drop a link here.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I decided to engage after it became apparent to me that most people here are friendly and welcoming! I've already learnt so much just by lurking.

Here is a link to my first journal (which I literally started 5 minutes ago): Fools Rush In: Newbie's adventures in suboptimal conditions

I appreciate (but don't feel entitled to) any advice or feedback. Thank you again :snowboating:

Wheeling by to see you. Hoping all is well my friend. Not going too even try to catch up. How is your Golden coming along?
Well whattaya know! Hey Kis. :ciao: Thought we'd lost you for a while so it's nice to see you checking back in.

Golden Tiger got harvested on the 12th or 13th (can't remember now) and it's getting burped in bags now. It got hit hard with the PM but the tester-reports came back pretty uppy, so that's a good thing. I'll have a final weight in a few days when I get it down to 62%.
Thank you for the warm welcome. I decided to engage after it became apparent to me that most people here are friendly and welcoming! I've already learnt so much just by lurking.
Here is a link to my first journal (which I literally started 5 minutes ago): Fools Rush In: Newbie's adventures in suboptimal conditions
I appreciate (but don't feel entitled to) any advice or feedback. Thank you again
Subbed in!
Welcome to 420 magazine. The best folks out here. :ciao:
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom