InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

im once again here asking for sexual support : D

Usually the plants that hide their sex end up male. Just my experience. This one sorta looks like he's hiding something.

Hey Shed whats up buddy?

I knew that.... my memory is sharp today. Unlike most daze, maybe its just the weed again. :passitleft:

Dry trimmer here after bud washing of course! I don't wait for crispy tho a tad crunchy but not crispy. Trim all fans off then into the buckets for wash and hang dry 2-3 days in 40-50% Rh good to trim. I like my flowers to look like they are "Craft Grown + hand trimmed".

I knew that.... my memory is sharp today. Unlike most daze, maybe its just the weed again. :passitleft:

Dry trimmer here after bud washing of course! I don't wait for crispy tho a tad crunchy but not crispy. Trim all fans off then into the buckets for wash and hang dry 2-3 days in 40-50% Rh good to trim. I like my flowers to look like they are "Craft Grown + hand trimmed".
I like this idea. Do you just use a huge bucket and wash the plant whole?

Morning Shed, for dissolving GA3, the instructions say 70% or higher iso, I use 99% because I always have a gallon in the freezer for making oil And iso is cheaper than ethyl here
Thanks Celt! I think the highest iso I have is 90% so that will have to do, since it's nowhere to be found these days. I'll be ordering the GA3 this weekend since the four Candida clones are starting to show some root growth. The tallest one will be for seeds and a shorter one will be for pollen. A third will be a new mother and the fourth gets to live in a solo cup for a while.
Dry trimmer here
Dry-ish ;).
Temporarily yes? eyeyiyi!
Dunno, much depends on when we get called back into work full time. In the meantime, there are still weekends :).

Hmmm...6 more posts before the page break so here is the Friday update!

Let's lead off with the @Weedseedsexpress (website here) plants, which have great root growth and will be transplanted tomorrow. I'll have pics of that this weekend, but in the meantime...

The summer grow, day 17. Chocolope left, Power Plant right:

Chocolope:

Power Plant:

Moving right along to the hermaphrodite AF-47:

I stripped all the lower growth to make it easier to find the male flowers, which I remove at least twice a day. I also spray it down with water morning and evening. Will it stop producing new pollen sacs when stretch is finished or do I need to be watching this plant for 9 weeks?

Also, notice that the main trunk has pulled the binder clip clear of the pot, which is why some folks highly (and constantly) recommend grommets.

On to the Carnival, which is getting close to flippable size. Here it is on day 85:

SaugaView®:

@Baron Von Blurple's fave, the Big Gulp Golden Tiger, flip day 11:

And last for the day, the previously mentioned Candida clones:

That's it for me today. Warm and grey today but still putting out 50M lux+ so outside is where they are. I hope you are all warm and sunny where you are.
:peace:

In regards to the hermie Shed, honestly I am not sure, I noticed mine in week 3-4 by which time some had died without opening, others were spent and dead, and only noticed a few after that which I pinched off.

If there were more develop after that, they are buried in the bud and can’t be seen.

Looking good, Shed!
Will it stop producing new pollen sacs when stretch is finished
I really don't know, but I hope so.... 9 weeks is a lot o' pluckin....

I like The looks of the canopy view of the Carnival.
Thanks smokey! It was just topped once and kept flat with ties, and a couple of supercrops.
In regards to the hermie Shed, honestly I am not sure, I noticed mine in week 3-4 by which time some had died without opening, others were spent and dead, and only noticed a few after that which I pinched off.
If there were more develop after that, they are buried in the bud and can’t be seen.
I think I can keep this up through stretch, so maybe we'll find out :). Unless I end up taking off all the tops by then!
You‘ve got your work cut out if you’re going to try to keep up with the pollen sacks.
Lockdown project ;).
Looking good, Shed!
I really don't know, but I hope so.... 9 weeks is a lot o' pluckin....
I definitely won't be doing that.
big gulp GT looks like a perfect miniature, quite a feat!
The Carnival looks fantastic as well. Great Sativa summer you’re running here
We'll see if it still looks like a feat come harvest time...or a mistake. :cheesygrinsmiley:
That carnival is a beauty. The Sauga view is stunning. May I ask why you’re so dedicated to that AF-47? As they already said above, that’s a lot of work and it could still get ya!
Thanks double H. I'm dedicated because it's a big beautiful plant that should be a great sativa leaner if I can harvest it. After all, I'm still keeping the solo cup Candida around!

Back
Top Bottom