InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

The only thing I've experienced with funky growth, is cold nights cause contorted leaves. It'll come to you, what ever it is! Something will make perfect sense. Happy Smokin'

Wish I had some, Shed.

But I do have a question. If an ion is an ion, is a boron a boron?

There's some out there for human consumption. Think it will work on plants?

1618860304403.png
And there is fulVic acid again....

Highya ITS,

The only thing I've experienced with funky growth, is cold nights cause contorted leaves. It'll come to you, what ever it is! Something will make perfect sense. Happy Smokin'
I can rule that out as they're inside before sunset. It has been really dry the last couple of days though...like 10% RH, though none of the Candidas seem to mind, or the TCK3 I gave away on Sunday.
And there is fulVic acid again....
Again? Where had it been before?

I can rule that out as they're inside before sunset. It has been really dry the last couple of days though...like 10% RH, though none of the Candidas seem to mind, or the TCK3 I gave away on Sunday.

Again? Where had it been before?
Here:

I‘ve been wondering about both of those acids and waiting for someone smarter than me to break it down into shit I understand.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here:
I‘ve been wondering about both of those acids and waiting for someone smarter than me to break it down into shit I understand....
Thanks Boo! Do I want to know? Can I grow without knowing? And now I can't even find ProMix HP anymore. Who even am I?
20 is always the correct answer.
I thought maybe we could get by with 10 for plants...
How much and is it enough? I see on the MC website that 4.5G/gal gives you 0.2624 ppm boron.
My water is supposedly between 234-491 micrograms/liter, but I don't know what that is in PPM.

Could you make your own with BX?
I could never find BX out here. I could make my own FauxMix HP from farside's recipe though.

I was thinking of going back to soil and perlite though, where I started. Peat farming is mentioned as a contributing cause of global warming.
Ahem! Where is @MrSauga when you need him?
I've reached out in all the ways I know. He's probably still at work or having din dins if nothing else...

What is the possibility that the 2 plants are not lacking in anything and that the problem may lie in something they both received that isn’t going over well. Maybe they need a good flush and refreshed. 2 different nutrient program and same problem. I’m just a square peg trying to fit in a round hole here.

What is the possibility that the 2 plants are not lacking in anything and that the problem may lie in something they both received that isn’t going over well. Maybe they need a good flush and refreshed. 2 different nutrient program and same problem. I’m just a square peg trying to fit in a round hole here.
Thanks Nev! Everyone fits here. :)

The only thing they both received on transplant was mycorrhizae, and I don't think it's that.

Tin Can Kush was transplanted a week ago and Red Dragon was transplanted two days ago. They both received the same nutes because the GeoFlora hasn't kicked in yet for the TCK, so they do have that in common. And so there is either a deficiency or a toxicity in the nutes (assuming it's not bugs), and since I can't find an toxicity that looks like that it left me thinking deficiency. Boron was the only thing missing entirely from the mix, and it did resemble a boron deficiency (that no one has ever seen in real life!), so I've added ½ gallon of 4.5g MC to the area where the original 1 gallon rootballs were.

Are you thinking I should flush and then go with 4.5g/gallon MC?

I've seen that before, on one of my outdoor plants years ago- I had no idea what caused it (much like today)
so I just left it alone and the plant grew out of it in a few weeks.
Not much help, but that's all I got...

Are you thinking I should flush and then go with 4.5g/gallon MC?
My thinking is you personally have plenty of experience with the MC although the GF is fairly new here and the only problems that really showed up was a lack of following direction.
I believe you should stick with giving the Red Dragon the MC your trusted and perfected feeding.
The Tin Can Kush I would continue the GF program and go by the mfg. directions from here on out.
I know your a little behind on the GF feeding just as I was but it’s all catching back up now. I believe you need to get the wheels rolling before you can improve on it. Pretty sure they received a toxic dose of something over the possibility in lacking something that is fairly proven. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom