InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Sheez Shed that Berry Bomb and bedroom cookies are huuuuge :jawdropper::morenutes:there’s gonna be loads of flowers on those girls!! Nice job on the haircuts, busy weekend! :ganjamon: Migraines are a bitch.

That grasshopper was probably high AF.
Literally took the exact words from my mouth! :laughtwo:

One heck of a hair cut on that Sour G Shed, I think it’s down to a lower case g now. ;) #fatnugsonly #nolarfallowed

Sorry the kids dropped the ball this year, now they only get one present each for Xmas! :(

Hope your head is giving you a break now, you’ve got some plants to shlep! Garden is looking fabulous after the great clear out. Bring on the nugs!

Man,Shed - you got a lot of trimming done in a fairly short time-I'm so slow at it that by the time I get done,it's almost time to do it again....I'm kind of new at it though-I've always just let 'em go till this grow...
Beautiful plants,all of them!

Thanks carcass! It's easier if you're basically taking off almost everything below a certain point. Then the only thing that takes time is selecting the cuts to clone. As I mentioned, this is my first semi-lollipop (if it even is "semi") so we'll see how it goes. Sour G was so dense that a lot of that would just have served as a bug hotel so I figured why not really go to town, and the rest just followed from there :).

got stung on the nose :(. Luckily I'm not allergic, but still!
But still indeed - not the reward you want for helping out a neighbour!
met with this big thing:
:eek:
Stubborn grasshopper.
was probably high AF.
Literally took the exact words from my mouth! :laughtwo:
Me too ... i was thinking ‘stoned grasshopper!’ :laughtwo: The one(s) on my White Widow were the same - didnt even flinch when i picked them up and threw them away!
Jimminy Lit-Cricket!
:rofl:
:laughtwo:
not so bad as to have people staring :).
Phewf! :D

Nice weekend in the garden, Shed! They’re all looking really good but I ahve to say it was the Bedroom Cookies talking to me the most today. That one looks the picture of health and happiness! Man I would love one of those! Nighttime med delight from what Ive heard :meditate:

Me too ... i was thinking ‘stoned grasshopper!’ :laughtwo: The one(s) on my White Widow were the same - didnt even flinch when i picked them up and threw them away!
Never occurred to me that it was high from nibbling on newly flowering cannabis! How did it decarb? Or does it do the delta conversion in the digestive process?
LOL!
Nice weekend in the garden, Shed! They’re all looking really good but I ahve to say it was the Bedroom Cookies talking to me the most today. That one looks the picture of health and happiness! Man I would love one of those! Nighttime med delight from what Ive heard
Thanks Amy! Either the BC or the BeBo should be good for nighttime meds. I want to have something seriously couchy to replace the Blueberry auto from two years ago!

It definitely was aggressive on the Sour G and the Candidas, but second time through I figure I can do some experimenting and see what I end up with. And the no-larf thing.

Not much stretch on the Candida or the Sour G. The IIP should double in stretch and the DTF I think is around 50%.
I always thought a strong hybrid or sativa dominant it can be do always what ever size my plant is double it so 19" it would be 19 " 38" total ?

I got some Northern Lights thats not real psychoactive but a great body high, nice and relaxing. Hoping to clone both those outdoor plants.

You think the outdoor reveg is ok to clone?

Monday weekend update! A bit of a crazy weekend, as I woke up Saturday with a migraine and couldn't get anything done (except nap) until late in the afternoon, when I had to help someone out with a bee problem in their apartment. Then I got stung on the nose :(. Luckily I'm not allergic, but still!

That left me with one day to get everything done. Luckily it was Father's Day and I got a nap and trimming done, and the four of us went to see Rocketman (it was okay, not a must see at all). The only downside was that neither of my kids made me a card. :(

Speaking of Father's Day, I hope all the dads of 420 and all the dads of 420 members had great days yesterday!

Let's move on from all that and talk plants.

When I went to take the Berry Bomb out of the shed on Sunday, I was met with this big thing:

So I gently picked the plant up and moved it outside, dropping it on the ground and expecting it to jump to safety. But nooo, it wasn't moving.

I tried to scare it off with a broom and it still woudn't budge, so I got a rake and slid it up the stem until I dislodged it from the leaves, and I tossed it onto the pomegranate tree. Stubborn grasshopper.

The Bedroom Cookies and the Berry Bomb both had pistils yesterday (flip day 7), so let's take a look...

Berry Bomb, flip day 7:

Bedroom Cookies 2.2, flip day 7:

Now, onto the trimming! First up is the Sour G, which I supercopped after the after pic:

Next up is the It's It Punch:

Then the DTF:

And last, the three Candidas:

I ran out of time to get any cuttings in soil but I've got loads in water cups. Except the DTF...I only have two cuttings from that one.

I gave another grower two of the BeBo clones and may have a home for one of the Candidas in Clone Boy's yard. I think I'm going to give him the tallest and recommend a tomato cage for support!

That's all I've got this morning. I hope you had a great weekend and I know I have loads to catch up on, so thanks for stopping by!

:peace:

Awesome defoliation work Shed! When you said you were defoliating tighter this time you meant it! They all look fantastic and I’m sure they will reward you well!

Keep up the great work my friend

You think the outdoor reveg is ok to clone?
Funky 1 finger leaves on that girl from the reveg! :ganjamon: I'm with Shed on that one - once she starts pushing normal leaves again she should be ready for the cloning

The sativas will definitely stretch more than the indicas, which is weird because the plant with the most expected stretch is the IIP, which I posted a while back has almost all indica in its lineage.

This is the first time I've measured at flip so I'll know for sure rather than estimating from before and after pics at harvest!
So if it lieod to stretch alot does that mean more tie down needed specially if height is issues ?

Back
Top Bottom