InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Just weighed her and she came in at 160g now and another 40g I took away from her earlier so ~200g-ish
That much I'm allowed to carry ;). Nice save!
I thought the little hands were high 5s of gratitude.
Har!
You got the right attitude InTheShed :) can really tell you appreciate everyones good wishes. Sign of a real winner, makes me happy there are good people on this page!
Thanks Flagg! My subs are the shit :thumb:.
Does that mean you’re Back at work so you can recover properly, eh!?
Yes. Yes it does. Nothing tempting me here to move :).
That leaf on the IIP looks potentially dreaded fungus gnat maybe :hmmmm: maybe... (well the larvae actually)
Oof! Should I buy a bottle of H2O2 (they miss me at the H2O2 aisle!), because I'm not scared of pouring it straight in. I'll check the roots tomorrow morning. I haven't seen anything flying around that isn't a moth though.
All I see is the Eiffel Tower
Nice one! Dressed up for some Ukrainian holiday I guess...
glad to see you have your wife moving that stuff around.
She's gonna be moving everything for about 6 weeks, so she knows the program. I also have her dealing with the 3 gallon bucket of nutes and most of the watering as well. Like I said...yoeman's service.
Good to hear from you shed!
Glad to be here...thanks Backlip!

Good morning @Backlipslide ipside
What are your plans for today ? Dream big and get hype this morning :D
I’m actually at work right now. The area I’m working in, I can’t get in till 7, but I’m hooked up to wifi, sitting my ass on a comfortable chair waiting for the guy with a key to show up. I’m working in a school called Nait (Northern Alberta Institute of Technology) right now. I’ve got some shaft walls to build today!

and how about yourself sir?

Hi Shed nice update and weird leaves! Could be from the extra low humidity that’s definitely a possibility
Thanks Dutch! I thought it might be the low RH because one of my lemon trees was showing brown spots, and when I looked it up it mentioned low humidity as an option.
:ciao:
Hope you had an awesome day InTheShed good night rest up and heal
Thanks Flagg!
Welcome back, Shed.... hoping for a wonderful recovery for you.... make sure you take it extra easy.
Taking it easy is the reason I came back to work ;). Thanks oops!
How''s the fires?
Less smokey today for sure. My office building is only about 2 miles south of the Getty fire so they're either getting a handle on it or the winds have shifted. This is definitely the new normal down here. Damn Chinese hoax.
Good morning InTheShed !
Morning!
Ive been doing the Shed Shuffle in your absence, welcome back.
is that velcro on the geo pot?
Thanks Age...that Shed Shuffle is contagious :). Those are the GeoPot velcro editions I have for the mothers.

-----------------------------

Tuesday update, the one where you see velcro in action!

I checked the roots of the IIP for anything bug-related but nothing that I could spot. I'm going to chalk it up to low RH and see if it spreads:

As promised yesterday, here is the complete set of mother plants:

It's getting colder at night, so I may move these indoors (garage maybe) and just let them sit under the CFL 24/7 now. I'll have to remember to water them on occasion!

Because of the chilly nights, the autos don't get moved outside until after I leave. Here they are in the tent this morning:

The light is angled to adjust the lux. The AHa top is around 35M lux and the DDA top is around 20M.

Here is the Amnesia Haze auto on day 39. I'll be doing some thinning of leaves and lowest buds, because auto or no, #nolarf.

And here is the "soul" survivor DDA on day 25:

That's it for me today. I hope your week is off to a good start! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom