InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

DDA 4 not dead. WTF?

20191026_204524.jpg

20191026_204553.jpg

I might have P's mini-autos beat if it flowers soon!

Thank you for all the love and kind words. I'm still recovering but should be at work Monday. Dr's appointment on Thursday to see how badly I've messed it up by not staying put on the couch.

We'll see. :)

Notdead? :hmmmm:

It certainly has that look to it ...

ZombieDeeDee, eh?

:bongrip:

Are ya supposed to avoid laughing? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Careful...you don't want to void the warranty on that surgery... ;)

Glad you're back and doing well,Shed!

heya SO, how are you?

@InTheShed i totally missed your surgery. After scrolling some pages I could not find why you needed it, but I wish you a real quick healing process. Did you think about natural and infused balm? Easy to make and great for when your wound is closed. Maybe it works for you?

Big healing hug :Namaste:

heya SO, how are you?

@InTheShed i totally missed your surgery. After scrolling some pages I could not find why you needed it, but I wish you a real quick healing process. Did you think about natural and infused balm? Easy to make and great for when your wound is closed. Maybe it works for you?

Big healing hug :Namaste:
I'm doing well thank you. It's a rainy day here today so it's bill paying day and lying around like cats for us. I might do some tent maintenance to prepare for a new grow hopefully next week. Generally in good spirits. How's by you?

I'm doing well thank you. It's a rainy day here today so it's bill paying day and lying around like cats for us. I might do some tent maintenance to prepare for a new grow hopefully next week. Generally in good spirits. How's by you?
Sound like a decent sunday for sure.

body wise I’m a mess, garden wise my own crosses are doingbetter then expected :D

creating seeds is addictive lol ane as soon as I got some jars filled I’ll be back to the seedmaking again :)

sorry for typo’s guys I got new wrist braces xD

DD eh? Nice one!

Too much to do but probably should not have cleaned the filter on the hot tub. Water is heavy! I hope I didn't pop anything loose.

I already installed new landscape lighting front and back :oops:.
I'm quite sure nothing popped, ITS. You'd know instantly. Maybe slowed recuperation a bit, but glad to see you posting again.

Glad to see the DDa popped out! Another little girl is always welcome. You know what I mean!?! Cheers

Thank you thank you thank you (better than Gratitude gratitude gratitude, but I still dislike the praying hands). You have all been terrific in my absence and I appreciate the humor, love, advice, questions, answers, and TV recommendations.
:thanks:

I'm not much of a consumer of episodic TV, so I watched a ton of college football with very few preferences, with the exceptions of Michigan (my sister, uncle, and aunt), Indiana (son of close friends), UCLA (I took a class there in 1978), and any school from Florida (because you have to feel sorry for anyone in Florida). The rest of the games I just picked based on some random criteria, like west side of the country vs east side or rooting for the underdog.

I also watched a lot of college soccer (football for the rest of the world) and some MLS games as well. And very little of anything else.

Recovery is going fair. Developed a new swelling under the incision yesterday morning so I have a call into the Dr's office at the moment. We'll see...
So that what I had a Spog an auto that grew on a single stock it never developed and side branching poor little thing looked weird and only had one bud. Did I do something wrong or do some just turn out like that ?
Nothing you did wrong unless you stressed it. Autos have a mind of their own, the fuckers.
I looked at your new avatar and saw the negative space as a house with two clouds on either side of the chimney above the two small windows just below the roofline!
Watching football and football.
No one got my soccer reference I noticed :).
Korrectly?
I'm about 7 pages into your pH/ promix thread.
Just read the opening post. The facts are not up for discussion, which is what the rest of the thread is.
How often are you flushing them or doing slurry tests?
I only flushed the summer grow once, about 3 weeks prior to harvest, and slurry tested never. Unless you are using some crazy nutes or have off-the-charts alkalinity, the substrate will handle the pH fine.
You are using MC so I'm assuming you are feeding with every input?
Indeed!
Hope Shed don't mind me stealing a few inches of space in his thread but this harvest is much thanks to him convincing me to keep her under my worst Thrip attacks all summer.
I'm very happy with this , a great weed and I'm off to make more oils.
Congrats on the harvest Crazy! No need to apologize, and I'm glad you killed off the thrips.
Hey InTheBed....er...Shed. Good to hear you're doing well. Stop cleaning hot tubs!
You better protect that Auto from the caterpillars. One chomp is all it'll take
See below...
sorry for typo’s guys I got new wrist braces
I hope they're working well for you NS and you get used to them. I also hope they're cool silver like the finger braces that look like goth jewelry! If you gotta wear them at least they're hip :thumb:.
I'm quite sure nothing popped, ITS. You'd know instantly. Maybe slowed recuperation a bit,
Hope so Bode, thanks!

-----------------------------------

Monday update! The one where we don't see the DDA or the Amnesia Haze.

I finally finished the mothering project by transplanting a Sour G from solo cup to 1 gallon. It took a looooong time for the monstercrop to start putting out regular leaves and grow good roots:

I trimmed off much of the lower weird growth and buried some of the stem below the new soil:

No mykos because I don't want to encourage roots here.

I'll get a pic of all the mothers next time. Speaking of mothers, what's up with the leaves of the IIP? Starts like this:

And goes to this:

I don't think it's a deficiency. Could it have just been the 10% RH we had the last two days?

Oh, DDA #4 has disappeared again. It was there this morning, when I looked in the tent, but was gone two hours later when my wife moved the pots outside. I wonder if there's a grasshopper or something living in the tent...

Apologies in advance...I will not be catching up on the hundreds of pages I've missed, but I will spend the week catching up on recent news.

I'm glad to be back, and it's probably safer for my recovery to have me here than home ;).

:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom