InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Congrats on the new sprouts Shed! And thank you for posting the Shoebox :thumb:

Would you mind, please, running through your recommended way of using Castile soap to knock down a whitefly population? And is it something that can be done during flower. I’d worry that the oils would melt trichomes.. :hmmmm: Still, I will hit the rest of the veggie garden with it. Was really happy to find some Dr Bronner’s locally :)

what sort of bread you making? Wife's guessing sour dough?
Sourdough indeed! Here are the last two loaves I made.
Oh no! What is that and how are you going to get rid of it
No clue what it is, but since there are no pistils on these yet, I sprayed them with neem oil. Once I get pistils I'll move to Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap spray.
Would you mind, please, running through your recommended way of using Castile soap to knock down a whitefly population? And is it something that can be done during flower. I’d worry that the oils would melt trichomes..
Here are the dilution instructions for the spray:

I haven't found that any oil sprays dissolve trichomes, and some folks even use neem in flower. All my trichomes pics from last summer had been sprayed with castille soap spray.

Here are the dilution instructions for the spray:
I haven't found that any oil sprays dissolve trichomes, and some folks even use neem in flower. All my trichomes pics from last summer had been sprayed with castille soap spray.
:thanks: was hoping that was the same one you use. And thanks for the info about spraying in flower. Don't want to of course but might have to.

Here are the Spring three sitting under the CFL. Front two are the AF-47s (slight height difference!) and the back one is the Carnival:

20200308_004645 spring three.jpg

That's the Candida clone looming on the top right.

I gave the AFs approximately 1g/gallon MC this afternoon because they were feeling light. I took 4 ounces of my 4.75g/gallon nutes and added 12 ounces of tap to it.

drive-by

I had a Blue Dream double up on me back afew years.....

That's a cool shot. You should enter it.
He's probably worried that it'll actually win & they send more Terpinator

:rofl:

Gonna need a damn tanker truck to store it all.
:thumb:

:rofl:

Gonna need a damn tanker truck to store it all.
:thumb:

Shed is single handedly trying to bankrupt the company with give aways.

Here are the Spring three sitting under the CFL. Front two are the AF-47s (slight height difference!) and the back one is the Carnival:

20200308_004645 spring three.jpg

That's the Candida clone looming on the top right.

I gave the AFs approximately 1g/gallon MC this afternoon because they were feeling light. I took 4 ounces of my 4.75g/gallon nutes and added 12 ounces of tap to it.

Got my freshy freshy dirty dirty MC yesterday

I'll hit my sprouts with 1gr/gal today asssssss well

Fun fun fun

I'd clean it up a bit first, but I might consider it with Amy out for three months :). Thanks!
Shed is single handedly trying to bankrupt the company with give aways.
I told Teddy not to have them ship the most recent jug. I am swimming in Terp.
Got my freshy freshy dirty dirty MC yesterday
:yahoo: You're gonna love the simplicity if you don't listen to the folks who like things complicated!

-----------------------------------

Can we please put the Purple Skunk Krush out of my misery? This is a week into 12/12:

It's a boy, Mrs Walker, it's a boy. Amiright?

I thot so too! :thumb:

with Amy out for three months :).
:rofl: steady on :rofl: I have entered and not won a prize on occasion ;)

I got nothin on that Kush anymore either. Though i saw a pistil in the last lot of shots but not those ones... you have to let it keep going to see what happens now! It does look like multiple pods starting in that last pic tho doesn’t it...

It's a boy, Mrs Walker, it's a boy. Amiright?
I think you're right- that last pic finally answers the question once and for all....
Although, with my record, I wouldn't listen to me....

Highya ITS,

I thought the same thing as Amy and carcass when I saw that last pic. Can you put it outdoors and let it fend for itself for awhile, just to give it more time to be sure? If I had to guess, I'd say male, and like carcass, that's very iffy!! Cheers

I have entered and not won a prize on occasion
Yes, but having won last month you can't even enter for another three...seems much safer than going up against anything you post, win or lose!
It does look like multiple pods starting in that last pic tho doesn’t it...
Yes, yes it does.
I think you're right- that last pic finally answers the question once and for all....
I agree!
Highya ITS,
I thought the same thing as Amy and carcass when I saw that last pic. Can you put it outdoors and let it fend for itself for awhile, just to give it more time to be sure? If I had to guess, I'd say male, and like carcass, that's very iffy!! Cheers
It is outside with everything else all day, and in the shed with the others at night, but if it's a boy I could put the other two in the tent in the house at night where it's a lot warmer.
100 percent male there I’m sure of that
Thanks shotta!

This is my thinking...if the second to last pic has a pistil and the bottom pic is pollen sacs, the best possible scenario is a hermaphrodite. Let's put it this way: if I just posted the last pic it would have been definitely called a male, right?

Back
Top Bottom