InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Not really. All I did was ride with people that did hardcore drugs. I sold it so I didn’t hangout with them anymore
I understand that choice and applaud it. I left my Harley with some guys to get away from that lifestyle many years ago. You might know what I mean.

Are you sure you’re tent wasn’t open? That new light is causing a heat wave in NE!
It puts out some heat, thats for sure. Actually it isn't too bad considering the watts and coverage. I sit about 84-86 with it on full power. I have a dimmer coming so I can turn it down a little too.

It puts out some heat, thats for sure. Actually it isn't too bad considering the watts and coverage. I sit about 84-86 with it on full power. I have a dimmer coming so I can turn it down a little too.

I want one...or two.

Drive-by

My Harleys will never be sold even tho I can't ride anymore.. 51 Panhead and a Bicentennial Sportster................. Or my guns.......... Oh BTW I drive a Honda Ridgeline.

Keepem Green

Drive-by

My Harleys will never be sold even tho I can't ride anymore.. 51 Panhead and a Bicentennial Sportster................. Or my guns.......... Oh BTW I drive a Honda Ridgeline.

Keepem Green
Totally agree with you on the guns! LOL I just keep adding to the collection, selling any seems counter productive!

That's the thing about collections of anything! Only think about selling when it's that or the electric bill.
I don't know.....selling something out of a collection.....OR....get another job so I can pay the bills and buy more!!! Gotta take option 2

LOL, well there are certain details that would need to be ironed out before any living arrangement were ironed out when I was dating someone. Any issues would have been identified early on in the courtship LOL. Thankfully Ms Stank loves our guns almost as much as I do!

Back
Top Bottom