Is This The Best Ever Offer From The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

I'm just here for the RQS tee shirt

I have heard some good things about RQS ,but sorry to say my one and only experience with RQS was not a very good one , I was growing RQS Sour Diesel and it ended up being a male plant ,not a hermi but a full blown male plant ,of course I cut it down before it ruined my entire grow and have never bothered to try RQS again and most likely won't..unless I get lucky here and win a pack ,Thanks for the chance

Growing one of my 2 freebie NL RQS now and it is awesome. Here is a pic of her topped and trained around day 60

EFFECTS.jpg

Just placed an order with “the vault”. I used the bitcoin option. So incredible easy , fast and painless. You can also purchase bitcoin via credit card. Get yourself a wallet and see the benefits of bitcoin. Ps got extra seeds when paid via bitcoin. Thanks @George from The Vault ... can’t wait for my package. Magic.

banner_template_free_RQS_seeds_2_all_orders.jpg

Royal Queen Seeds team up with The Vault to bring you our best free cannabis seeds deal, ever! You wont want to miss this one!

All orders at The Vault now get at least 2 free seeds, the 1st choice is from Barney's Farm and now a 2nd choice from Royal Queen Seeds no matter how little you spend!

If you haven't shopped at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store before then this is a perfect opportunity to give us a try, let us impress you with our speed of delivery, guaranteed worldwide delivery, fanatical customer service, and unbeatable seed deals!

Visit The Vaults Discount Cannabis Seeds page to get the details on all of our latest offers.

Win Free Seeds - To celebrate this new deal we have 5 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds and a Vault Tee Shirt to be won on 420 Mag, just tell us about your experiences with Royal Queen Seeds and / or their strains if any in the comments section to be entered into the draw.

Promo will close on the 19th of March and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day. GOOD LUCK!

#TeamVault
I've never tried them, but would love to.

Now that I've got my soil and grow dialled in, I'd LOVE the opportunity to start experimenting with new strains and seeds, RQS seems to have a great reputation!! Thanks for the opportunity at a great competition!

You got enough seeds in your collection yet, @Silverfox125? :laugh:

Yay George! Autos are on the list next for me. Waiting for bitcoin to come around a bit. Thanks for another great contest! CHeers! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom