Jungle Joe Goes Off The Rails With Canuk Seeds

Hey JJ! What part of Oz are you in? I visited your country when I was surfing for an organization. We got to surf the Gold Coast and New Zealand.
Hey Trump, I live in NZ. I thought you were more of a golfer than a surfer... :rofl:

Click on your profile at the top of the screen you will see a spot labelled "signature " click on it ,at the top you will see a 2 chain link symbol click on it paste the web address where it says "http" and below it where it says "text" type the descriptive name of your thread hit insert then save .
That should add a signature to your comments
Thank you kind sir

So I think this humidifier is overkill for a 3x3 tent. I looked in after a few hours on minimum setting and the walls were dripping wet. I'll get the hang of it, maybe a timer will help.
Don't make fun of my zip tie chain....

IMG20231116201359.jpg

IMG20231116201402.jpg

So I think this humidifier is overkill for a 3x3 tent. I looked in after a few hours on minimum setting and the walls were dripping wet. I'll get the hang of it, maybe a timer will help.

IMG20231116201359.jpg

IMG20231116201402.jpg
Make fun? Never 👎, I love 💕 stoner ingenuity. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Yeah how do you keep your hair from blowing off? Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been using Bloombastic on my head for a few months. Better than Minoxydil!!!

And does the fake tan need to be reapplied like sunscreen after you go in the water? :rofl:

The tan is not fake. My skin color is from the hours I've spent in the grow room and the IR diodes tanning my skin....naturally!!

IMG20231116201359.jpg

IMG20231116201402.jpg
I take it your humidifier doesn't have a sensor to shut off and on when you're out of range? 😄 I have an AC Infinity T3 humidifier for my tent and I love it. I program the set point and let it maintain the environment. I just have to fill it up when it empties but once the tent is stable it uses almost nothing in terms of water. The last time I filled my humidifier with water was last week and that is maintaining a humidity level of 60%.

I was going to modify it with a float valve so that it tops off automatically but I have to fill it so infrequently I figured why bother. I may still do it for when I leave for weeks on end but so far it's worked beautifully.

:rofl: great comeback

No, this humidifier doesn't have a humidity sensor (kind of ironic) just a knob that turns the dial. (I'm the knob)
It goes from 'too much', to 'way more than enough', to 'rainforest', and finally to 'biblical flood'.
I just have to learn to drive it properly...

:rofl: great comeback

No, this humidifier doesn't have a humidity sensor (kind of ironic) just a knob that turns the dial. (I'm the knob)
It goes from 'too much', to 'way more than enough', to 'rainforest', and finally to 'biblical flood'.
I just have to learn to drive it properly...
Maybe a separate controller for it that turns it on and off as needed

I was thinking about a timer, leave it on for 15min once in a while.
It will be inaccurate , I have a 2 zone controller that can control lights temp and humidity for 2 rooms it was around $250 plus you need to wire an outlet from controller.
I think inkbird do an outlet that has temp and humidity control to plug fan or humidifier into it . Its probably the easiest and cheaper option if you dont want the extra control.
Sent you a message mate

I was thinking about a timer, leave it on for 15min once in a while.
Jungle Joe get you an inkbird controller and just keep it as low and slow as you can get . Have been trying to catch up with everyone maybe this time ill get caught up .

It will be inaccurate , I have a 2 zone controller that can control lights temp and humidity for 2 rooms it was around $250 plus you need to wire an outlet from controller.
I think inkbird do an outlet that has temp and humidity control to plug fan or humidifier into it . Its probably the easiest and cheaper option if you dont want the extra control.
Sent you a message mate
Yes they do have a model for both temperature control and humidity control. I have one and it’s been working great 👍. Really reasonable price too. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom