Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Would gladly post an update pic or two, but somehow I don't have permission to do so...
Stupid 420 app, stupid 420 magazine, stupid 420 and everyone in it.. Jesus Christ, for 4 months it has been a pain in the arse to keep track of new posts on subed threads, all sorts of other glitches... I think I might be done with it... I just don't have any more patience with this app... I shall somehow finish this journal for all the people involved and if by then the app will suck the same, then bye bye 420mag.

We are having issues with the phone gallery, and have been doing a complete website update

They are trying diligently to fix the issues

Thanks for your patience and we hope to have it resolved soon

We are having issues with the phone gallery, and have been doing a complete website update

They are trying diligently to fix the issues

Thanks for your patience and we hope to have it resolved soon
Oh come on. I tried to be patient and supportive at first. But after months of being fed promises about some mysterious update, I only see more and more glitches every day. I reported some of them, some of them I didn't and both times nothing happened. Only the experience of usage of the app came to the point where I don't want to use it anymore.
It is just me, feel free to ignore.

Nice work on your butter K! Have you made the brownies yet?

You seem to have come down a little harsh on 420mag my friend. You've not mentioned glitches with the app before. They're working really hard to fix the current issue too. Give em a break. The site is a lot better than most, in many ways - including technically. I don't have issue with the app usually and often use web browser to upload anyway. I was pretty surprised to hear you say you'll ditch 420 because of it. What sorts of issues were you coming across before? (Prior to this recent images thing - which, as CS noted, is one of those unforeseeable side effects of the big site update they did recently).
Like he says - report issues. If no one does, then it never gets looked at - plus you'd never find out if it's specific to your device, or OS, or config etc.

Hope you don't ditch it...

I'm looking forward to the pics! Can you do it through phone browser?

You seem to have come down a little harsh on 420mag my friend. You've not mentioned glitches with the app before. They're working really hard to fix the current issue too. Give em a break. The site is a lot better than most, in many ways - including technically. I don't have issue with the app usually and often use web browser to upload anyway. I was pretty surprised to hear you say you'll ditch 420 because of it. What sorts of issues were you coming across before? (Prior to this recent images thing - which, as CS noted, is one of those unforeseeable side effects of the big site update they did recently).
Like he says - report issues. If no one does, then it never gets looked at - plus you'd never find out if it's specific to your device, or OS, or config etc.

Thanks Amy for the kind words

The issues only applies to the phone apps, we have 3 other options you can use

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, web view option

- You can use a laptop (iOS or Windows)

- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

Thank again for your patience

Chris

Morning Katin, I've been battling on iPhone, iPad, main site, 420, 420 app. No pics same stuff as you, i mentioned it 2nights ago in a comment, and someone quoted on my comment. So I forwarded the complaint to @teddy yesterday early and the mods have been all over it my friend, I know I'm a noob still but I enjoyed you 1st grow and digging your 2nd journal..... So stick it out my friend, all that work in your girls and the hassle of doing journal updates every day it's a lot of work my friend. And for me( as I'm unable to work due to my bad back ) I spend a lot of time on here and would never have had the opportunity to follow your successful journal. So hold in there my friend, the reward outweighs the negative...

Thanks Amy for the kind words

The issues only applies to the phone apps, we have 3 other options you can use

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, web view option

- You can use a laptop (iOS or Windows)

- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

Thank again for your patience

Chris

Cheers Chris - you might want to change that copy to MacOS, not iOS after the laptop option (iOS is only on iPhone & iPad, MacOS is the desktop OS). I noticed it in another thread as well (NOTM?)

Thanks Amy. No I had not made brownies yet. Those will be made in a week or so for my skiing trip :)

I don't think I am too harsh. Like I said, I reported some glitches, and some of them I didn't, both times - zero result. Just the same tales about the update. I did not mention it before on my journal, because I still had some patience in me and I did it in private messages to mods or in an "App bugs" thread.
What makes my blood boil is there is some censorship, limitations what I can write, for instance, in my journal thread name and what I can't. And I'm obliged to follow these limitations. And everyone is is quick to spot the violations, "fix" them, and warn me not to repeat them. But when it comes to me reporting a glitch about read and unread thread management issues, sending pictures showing exactly what is happening, it takes ridiculous 4 months with absolutelly no result and noone feels the obligation to fix it in reasonable terms.
I don't ask much. I can live without uploading pictures one or two days. It is not the first time I couldn't upload them. I can live with a lot of glitches and remain patient. But I can't keep manually opening each subbed thread and look for what posts I have already read and which ones I had not. This brings me to a monks rewriting books times. So I tried reporting, saw how it works and what results it brings and can say thanks, but no thanks.
I know I have other options, but the app is the most convenient one. And I do not even have a pc at home. I don't feel the need for it and have no intentions buying one just to be able to use the 420 mag.
Maybe 420mag is the best of all technically and otherwise. But if it is unusable then it all does not matter.
And, like I said, I'll finish this journal, and see how the app does. By then, it will be roughly about 6 months, that is half a year, since the glitches started. If by then I see no changes, I simply quit using it.
I think half a year is more than reasonable amount of time for all the updates and etc.

Morning Katin, I've been battling on iPhone, iPad, main site, 420, 420 app. No pics same stuff as you, i mentioned it 2nights ago in a comment, and someone quoted on my comment. So I forwarded the complaint to @Teddy yesterday early and the mods have been all over it my friend, I know I'm a noob still but I enjoyed you 1st grow and digging your 2nd journal..... So stick it out my friend, all that work in your girls and the hassle of doing journal updates every day it's a lot of work my friend. And for me( as I'm unable to work due to my bad back ) I spend a lot of time on here and would never have had the opportunity to follow your successful journal. So hold in there my friend, the reward outweighs the negative...
Thanks for the words of support mate. It is only for the people around I am still here.

My friend there is so much truth in what you say and legitimate questions from yourself regarding the tech aspects/glitches on 420, but in my head the mods are also people dealing with the biggest journal collective ever ( 420 peoples )journals, so when we have a glitch imagine the glitch in their ( journal ) they must be dealing with. But my friend either way, through whatever medium you choose to share your progress you will reap the rewards and we are merely your cheerleaders buddy, so I hope your day is a beneficially positive 1 from the time your alarm clock went off....:thumb::Namaste:

On a positive note, uploading pics is back on .

Week 8 day 7, week 3 day 7

1.jpg
2.jpg

How long is this strains recommended grow time?

My original username was Death..... They made me change it my first day and gave me two or three different ticks for breaking guidelines all on my first day. I wanted to quit but didn't.. Still seem to get ticks for breaking guidelines every week or two. I like it enough though mainly because I use both GC and 420 so I'm not trapped if I can't share here I can share there. Plus I use 420 so I can view both forums at the same time... Though they don't allow 420 uploads or discourage it I guess incase 420 no longer works with them down the road so the photos don't become useless like what happened with photo bucket. I do like the people on here though and the mods are nice... They may give you ticks all the time but they are nice just doing what they are supposed to do. On GC I'd have certain mods just harass me because they did not like me or the way I talked or referred to him. He was a douche and that's why I started using 420 because it was getting to the point of I was going to get banned. Thankfully the head mod wasn't a dick and I guess backed him off from messing with me and most of my violation points were never given to me or removed. Hell they banned rooster over there for some bullshit and wouldn't budge even after he apologized and multiple members complained and all they said was the ban was permanent and no more discussing of banned members Yadayada. Yet the other member that agitated him and more or less started the whole drama situation was fine. But 420 doesnt seem like that... With all the messages I've received of violations I would have already been banned on GC.

But more or less I like certain aspects of different sites and like to just use multiple platforms to an extent. But trust me when I say pretty much all of them have their own glitches.

Your plant looks great and it's already been 12/12 for a month?

How long is this strains recommended grow time?

My original username was Death..... They made me change it my first day and gave me two or three different ticks for breaking guidelines all on my first day. I wanted to quit but didn't.. Still seem to get ticks for breaking guidelines every week or two. I like it enough though mainly because I use both GC and 420 so I'm not trapped if I can't share here I can share there. Plus I use 420 so I can view both forums at the same time... Though they don't allow 420 uploads or discourage it I guess incase 420 no longer works with them down the road so the photos don't become useless like what happened with photo bucket. I do like the people on here though and the mods are nice... They may give you ticks all the time but they are nice just doing what they are supposed to do. On GC I'd have certain mods just harass me because they did not like me or the way I talked or referred to him. He was a douche and that's why I started using 420 because it was getting to the point of I was going to get banned. Thankfully the head mod wasn't a dick and I guess backed him off from messing with me and most of my violation points were never given to me or removed. Hell they banned rooster over there for some bullshit and wouldn't budge even after he apologized and multiple members complained and all they said was the ban was permanent and no more discussing of banned members Yadayada. Yet the other member that agitated him and more or less started the whole drama situation was fine. But 420 doesnt seem like that... With all the messages I've received of violations I would have already been banned on GC.

But more or less I like certain aspects of different sites and like to just use multiple platforms to an extent.

Your plant looks great and it's already been 12/12 for a month?
I think we should stop this discussion as it can really bring a lot of negativity and that is not my goal. I just want to emphasize on that 420mag is someones business and we, members, are more or less customers. And being a baker, I would not be selling half baked pies for long, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the compliments. 8 weeks is recomended flowerimg time. But I'll go by trichs. Or odors, like last time.. . hope not. Filter seems to be working wonders this time.

The plant has been in 12/12 for 3 weeks and 1 day.

Okay your last post has a 4 instead of 3 unless I'm reading it wrong. As I'm seeing it as week 4 day 1.

I wasn't by any means trying to bash 420 my point was most websites have problems and in my opinion while 420 has its own problems it works well and the mods are great compared to other sites. I've never really had many problems with tech issues 420 wise personally.

Okay your last post has a 4 instead of 3 unless I'm reading it wrong. As I'm seeing it as week 4 day 1.

I wasn't by any means trying to bash 420 my point was most websites have problems and in my opinion while 420 has its own problems it works well and the mods are great compared to other sites. I've never really had many problems with tech issues 420 wise personally.
And you are seeing it right my friend :) it has been 3 weeks and 1 day in 12/12, or in other words, it is currently day No. 1 of week No. 4 :)

Back
Top Bottom