King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Ask Bob Brown about the calcium and potassium
Will do I remember in the shed saying to submerge my eggshells in white vinegar I believe how ever no idea how long ? Or how much need for my size of plants ?

Thanks penny happy Saturday buddy . I’m going camping for a night with boss wife and company . Should be good times got my wife’s crv all mattress foamed as tent died few years back.

So not looking like I will have debt down enough for my new tent or lights this winter . I feel like I’m making huge Cheques but seem to barely be moving dent need to sit down and cut certain stuff bad habits and unnecessary spending .

Maybe that will help.

Got a beautiful outdoor garden and more act being brewed.

Included 2.5 ml silica blast .
First in

Then 60 ml of kelp good p&k
1 tablespoon molasses black strap
No castings as not sure what it contains in nitrogen.
So wanted more calcium and good stuff so found some cal mag by general hydroponics so added 15 ml of that plus 30 ml bloom nutes only .

You can’t conpare the two from my oil that I bought shatter .. to your micro dosing organic made oil.

I can say there is no euphoric high from your oil. All cbd, cbn. Organic and fair trade certified products only .

I can tell you the sweet coffeee Ryder does do something in regards to relief of my neck and back . However , there is times were it still suffers greatly.

I think that both oils are doing something providing the esstial nutrients my brain needs and the in sweet coffee Ryder targeting pain .

Still think I need to increase strength a tad as my chronic pain is not a joke .

*That was a great written comparison, nice to know that HIGH quality is still a niche that is appreciated.

*Your neck pain won't really budge much until that CBD is in your system in greater quantities because it's a severe pain that comes from chronic inflammation, which is why Candida is in your garden now. But at least there is something to help in the meantime, hang in there buddy.

*The SCR is 75% sativa and 25% indica, this is a good formula to follow when you make your own chronic neck pain oil. So remember to put aside some sativa and indica you're growing. Making sure you don't give it all away so you have enough to make all these oils you need so bad.

*Hope you're safe and sound, as you astound, the friends you have around, with your bada*s medicine in the ground.

*Your sis, LadyG2

Okay so few pics of some of the girls please be kind and bare with a brotha as this is still a learning hub for me . Three years isn’t enough . Lol

Anyways , things are decent for the most part in my world . Some twisted thoughts steering off road at times but still clear headed 95% of time.

My micro dosing oil is going well I enjoy taking it in am and early evening if possible .

My spirits have been stable I ain’t down too much or up of that makes sense . I feel like I’m just a good ol flat liner .

Journey to success , time to undress , all the old stress is what I’m feeling .. like a whieght is being lifted , I got gifted , twice as lifted , by someone wicked , here on the mag , listen to me brag , 420 it’s joe blow :rofl:

Okay blah blah blah good stuff here we go

Girls are looking posh and still have 3-4 weeks until they start to really flower.
Yeah I guess they take a bit longer for ore flower then indoor ? Normally week to two I’ve noticed but outdoor I can see why it may be longer :reading420magazine:

All a learning hub I suppose from here out . Lol

They should start right after summer solstice when the days start getting shorter.
So just keep doing what I’m doing then I guess ?

Snap, Snap, Snap...that shiz was on fire Kj....I getchu...:hug:

It's okay that those "thoughts" still happen. You're right on course buddy, everybody has those kind of flashes off course, that isn't you personally, that is an ECS deficiency that needs to be nourished. Those flashes will become less and less, but because of the scale of trauma we both endured, we will always HAVE that edge, but not LIVE on the edge. You feel me?

The less we try to reclaim the past, the faster we can rebuild into the best 2.0 version of the now.

Your plants are a symbol of the beauty inside you, and it's shining bright. :)

Snap, Snap, Snap...that shiz was on fire Kj....I getchu...:hug:

It's okay that those "thoughts" still happen. You're right on course buddy, everybody has those kind of flashes off course, that isn't you personally, that is an ECS deficiency that needs to be nourished. Those flashes will become less and less, but because of the scale of trauma we both endured, we will always HAVE that edge, but not LIVE on the edge. You feel me?

The less we try to reclaim the past, the faster we can rebuild into the best 2.0 version of the now.

Your plants are a symbol of the beauty inside you, and it's shining bright. :)
Haha thanks

Glad someone gets my riddles lol

Sometimes I just wish I could sing my way through life lol...

For as if it was that simple eh. Ya beautiful Canuck . :cool:

Yeah no just got sucky dogs lately lots of rain expected this week thinking of cutting some poly plastic roll and making a skirt to protect my plants from more rain ?

It will still have air the ground I won’t suffocate it . Hmm this would allow the rain to roll away from my act I just poured ? I look at it like the rain flushes away my act good stuff right ? Meaning further away from the roots?

Hmmm

What a fella to do all day I think about my plants to be honest . I miss them like my wife and dogs lol .

Trying not to get attached ?

Hey thank you for those kind words .

Have a beautiful week lady G:rollit::passitleft:

I'm growing like a weed! Gotta love that :thumb:

After watching Sphnx do his grow outdoors they seem to be well into flower by Sept 21st. Mine are flowering already as well but they're older than yours. They'll do what they're gonna do and all you can do is watch :).
Sounds fun to me to see some thing I can not control ... yeah I follow him @Sphnx here on mag . Man grew monsters . Also urban achiever too and green yeti and pigeon seeds just started following and giving me love on Instagram . Have heard he is a legend and was on here awhile ago .

It’s fun seeing people’s gardens and seeing them progress and the love and work they have for it . Truly honourable in my world .

Back
Top Bottom