Thank you derbybud , I am blown away on how nice everyone and how much you guys are willing to help it’s amazing

Start up a journal and drop us a link here. You can also put it in your signature too.

Thank you derbybud , I am blown away on how nice everyone and how much you guys are willing to help it’s amazing
These guys just ask to pay it forward help others share info raise awareness !

I’ll post some links here bud

Just click on them penny posted a good one to start on.

As far as all the rules teddy he has read over them but I think we got a head on shoulders a man trying to grow some meds and say hi to the family!

@Teddy Edwards is the man around here to help with any questions as well. He is a moderator here on mag .

@DeanWest89 here is a link buddy !

Hey I seen something about creating a signature but I didn’t know what it was so I left it for now , I tend to mess things up , so I like to make sure I know what I’m doing to a certain extent , before I jump into it.
Here buddy read up on a buddy old thread guy cav was a solid dude !

Alright gang do final whieght is in .

First off all my own coco mix I got and out of one gal fabric pots some plants were only 34 day veg and 45 some .

So just over 2 zips pmb total both plants buds look completely different too .
Very citrus similar to chemdawg I’ve had . Kinda ..
Sputnik 2.0 x Acupala gold x c99 back crossed with male Mutant pmb .
@bobrown buddy I am going to be sending a care package in within a week I am hoping brotha . Thanks again man solid of ya fella !

Just over 2 zips off the white cookies x atf .

These buds are dense little fruits covered in crystal . Have yet to try it’s on list soon.
@TheMadDabber thanks again fella for This chance to sample some of the best from the best bud.
Smell is mild hints of purple came through towards the end .

Also from dabs

White widow x atf One ounce of 30 grams actually . Curing burpIng now .

Dutch delight only 17 grams what aroma off this tropical or something very interesting in flower she smells very nice and something different I have never smelled before .

Thanks dutch passions ✊

Cherry bomb by bomb seeds oh my my no wonder why I love you guys ... this plant just knocks me on my ass guys no joke ! Gave bud to buddy at work said he put in vape and loves the taste ! Said bit harsh in bong . Said very nice high he loves it still can go for walk but yet calm state . Said he felt it in his legs and eyes I think he said . I feel it in eyes.

Got told bravo Joey !!

Lol

THank you cherry bomb taking in 4 ounces of nice buds ✊

Thc bomb and widow bomb was 13 ounces total .

So what is that’s let’s see I got 22.5 ounces this run .

Thank you four twenty magazine and you all make it worth it really .

To us !!!

I am very happy with what I have accomplished this winter next time even better boyz and girls !!
:420::passitleft::420:

Almost a pound and a half! Wow that’s fantastic!
Thanks buddy .

Again man super happy camper this time specially my own coco mix plants .

Killer Joe! An excellent winter grow :). Don't give too much away, save your money for what's next :thumb:.
Thanks buddy

Yes ! I promise to keep lots this stuff should be good to keep me going for a bit anyways .

Evening shed :bong:

Alright gang do final whieght is in .

First off all my own coco mix I got and out of one gal fabric pots some plants were only 34 day veg and 45 some .

So just over 2 zips pmb total both plants buds look completely different too .
Very citrus similar to chemdawg I’ve had . Kinda ..
Sputnik 2.0 x Acupala gold x c99 back crossed with male Mutant pmb .
@bobrown buddy I am going to be sending a care package in within a week I am hoping brotha . Thanks again man solid of ya fella !

Just over 2 zips off the white cookies x atf .

These buds are dense little fruits covered in crystal . Have yet to try it’s on list soon.
@TheMadDabber thanks again fella for This chance to sample some of the best from the best bud.
Smell is mild hints of purple came through towards the end .

Also from dabs

White widow x atf One ounce of 30 grams actually . Curing burpIng now .

Dutch delight only 17 grams what aroma off this tropical or something very interesting in flower she smells very nice and something different I have never smelled before .

Thanks dutch passions ✊

Cherry bomb by bomb seeds oh my my no wonder why I love you guys ... this plant just knocks me on my ass guys no joke ! Gave bud to buddy at work said he put in vape and loves the taste ! Said bit harsh in bong . Said very nice high he loves it still can go for walk but yet calm state . Said he felt it in his legs and eyes I think he said . I feel it in eyes.

Got told bravo Joey !!

Lol

THank you cherry bomb taking in 4 ounces of nice buds ✊

Thc bomb and widow bomb was 13 ounces total .

So what is that’s let’s see I got 22.5 ounces this run .

Thank you four twenty magazine and you all make it worth it really .

To us !!!

I am very happy with what I have accomplished this winter next time even better boyz and girls !!
:420::passitleft::420:
Great winter haul Joe and nice choices to have around.

Back
Top Bottom