Hey @Kingjoe83! I just finish reading your entire journal before going to bed and I was wondering the same question as @leftout420 anout the light! Its kinda hard to finds reviews on unit farm ufo light other then the ufo80 most pf the time. Glad to hear that you ufo120 is doing good to your plants! I ordered the ufo 160 and should be here by friday! Gonna replace my 1000watt oneo from amazon(180w draw) with the ufo in a 4x4 tent and keep the oneo for veggin in 2x4 tent! By reading your journal I learn few things, lots of good people in here! With lots of knowledge I can see. Nice journal and keep up the good work!
Peace
Well this is my first run with it I did have thirps take over and stunt my start but I think I have these back on track more or less . Anything just ask here . Take a seat out up your feet and :passitleft:

I think you got stars born there.
Yeah sadly only two the one with no tap this morning had to get thrown away sadly .

Hey two for 3 x3 I will keep these in veg bit longer if I can maybe go to 5 gal pots of need be .

5 gallon pots and a little extra time in veg should fill the 3x3.
Yeah that what I am thinking . Let’s see if I can not screw this up this time lol

Well this is my first run with it I did have thirps take over and stunt my start but I think I have these back on track more or less . Anything just ask here . Take a seat out up your feet and :passitleft:
Haha I will follow for sure! You can look at my journal as well if you want! Got few auto going and some more comin in the next week or so!!
Peace!

Haha I will follow for sure! You can look at my journal as well if you want! Got few auto going and some more comin in the next week or so!!
Peace!
Consider it done ✊

Hey @Kingjoe83! I just finish reading your entire journal before going to bed and I was wondering the same question as @leftout420 anout the light! Its kinda hard to finds reviews on unit farm ufo light other then the ufo80 most pf the time. Glad to hear that you ufo120 is doing good to your plants! I ordered the ufo 160 and should be here by friday! Gonna replace my 1000watt oneo from amazon(180w draw) with the ufo in a 4x4 tent and keep the oneo for veggin in 2x4 tent! By reading your journal I learn few things, lots of good people in here! With lots of knowledge I can see. Nice journal and keep up the good work!
Peace

You got something 200% right my man! This community is amazing! You will learn more then anywhere else... I joined 1 year ago and I can deff say that @Kingjoe83 is a really good friend as all the people I got closer to in this pass year!

This community is amazing and they are the best help I could of asked for to learn about this wanderful plant called Cannabis!

Welcome!

Sorry Kingjoe for bumping in your journal but I love to say hi to new people !

:passitleft:

You got something 200% right my man! This community is amazing! You will learn more then anywhere else... I joined 1 year ago and I can deff say that @Kingjoe83 is a really good friend as all the people I got closer to in this pass year!

This community is amazing and they are the best help I could of asked for to learn about this wanderful plant called Cannabis!

Welcome!

Sorry Kingjoe for bumping in your journal but I love to say hi to new people !

Never apologize for such kind words hey he doesn’t belong to me ? :rofl:

Help him out anyone I encourage to do so

Back at it bro, i guess i was pretty medicated when i could not find your journal haha:passitleft:
Well better late then never right
Glad to have your blessings NS

:passitleft::ganjamon:

it happen sometime!! to me anyway hahaha:laugh:

Go look at my first journal kings “truegrow” lol

Crap forgot to post pics duh. Then I would go edit words and then forget to post the pictures again lol m

Yup happened a lot I’m sure few of these fine chaps who have been around with me for few years will remeber those days lol
:passitleft: It happens bro

Back
Top Bottom