The first time I plowed was for a Mall. My roomy got me the gig. They put me in a dump truck with a fixed plow so I should have plowed in one direction. Didn't take long for someone to point out my ignorance. Cold as a tin tank top that night. We got er done.
Have a good day man!! from another Snow removal worker!!! snow storm today here will be busy the next 12 hours.
peace

Morning Joe Have a good day
Tanks bro
But guess it’s great evening got my shatter in mail pink kush and Charlie shookum
And few grams of platinum kush and granddaddy purple Indica shatter and Bruce banner to try hybrid

Hit the gdp tonight nice and like whoa do t smoke all day now come home and hit dab haven’t had in awhile and bang a whole new world . Now just chilling but super dry nose .

Thanks for saying hi man .

The first time I plowed was for a Mall. My roomy got me the gig. They put me in a dump truck with a fixed plow so I should have plowed in one direction. Didn't take long for someone to point out my ignorance. Cold as a tin tank top that night. We got er done.
Nice haven’t done that yet but I learn a lot well I’m here so even if nothing gets offer for a summer spot I can take this experience and grow . I learned the side walk ploughs/blower machines today fun and easy but bunny as heck . My arse is sore might need to haul around a butt cushion with me . Lol

Not a bad Friday . Coming home happy is a good thing blpeiple have been more less welcoming people are making it a parent of my name. Someone today at clocking out was like bye so and so bye so and so bye joe.

I was like you know my name ?

looked at the time sheet he punched out and it said B . Etc. I was like hmm Brian ?

He said yup that’s me . So guess I need to formally try a hey what’s up convo soon . But haven’t actually met formally yet.

One of the guys who has been here four or five years has been super nice as well fella named Jessie. Had nice talk . So hope with a positive eager caring attitude to take things serious and inform then to trust I’m here to help nothing more.

Should be a fun season ahead I can tell you that . You do this job now bud,

Have a good day man!! from another Snow removal worker!!! snow storm today here will be busy the next 12 hours.
peace

Woot woot go us snow workers
:passitleft:

So quick Friday update on my

“PURPLE MONKEY BALLS “
November,16,18
Day 5 seeding stage
Coco coir

Ppm out of tap 145
Ppm total going in coco

Few drops cal mag
Few drops grow
Few drops micro or maybe .5 ml

Temps 79-81F
RH 60-70%
Closer to 70 mostly

Lights 20/4
Fusion board and @SmokeSara #marshydrorocks mars hydro 300 watt eBay light . Few years old now .

Question for you sara ?
If the light looks blurry like fading does that mean it’s loosing power is there a way I can find out if I place the light at 30” and use my lux meter to see how much lux it’s getting on the floor at 30” now verse what it should be getting ? think it’s around three years old or third grow now maybe fourth lol

Is there any way I can find out maybe I can take a picture and tag you in it ?

Sorry distracted gang

By the way mars hydro contest right now til the 20th hurry up see my signature below for a quick link to where you upload best bud picture and #marshydrorocks

Back to journal now

Joe ..joe ...joe

(Sighs)

Where was I ? Just curious as I am seeing roots at bottom of cups and coming around the sides now how does she look for day five family ?

@bobrown14 when can I use the horse tail on these babies week one veg ?

On a side note
@Lowded118 thanks for our chat the other day I think I’ve decided to let soem stewch happen now and let these shoots head north and then remove ones that arnt amounting down low this giving me more air flow throug plant less mold less pest maybe ? Moisture spots !

My thinking now a days?

Lowded has done amazing go check out his wicked strain reviews he gives of you haven’t and his top shelf 420 mag worthy smoke ✊

Bomb seeds right now smelling very “WEEDY” early on?

Alright few pics of purple monkey balls family :passitleft:

Sounds like you found a good gig!
It’s still very early .. to be honest I’ve have some take aways as well.

But let’s think positive this is busy time of year for them im sure of it one year old facility brand new building essentially.

Good gig and a better one with a seat cushion. Protect your ass or it's another thing that will need medicating! Sounds like a good group of folks Joe. I'm glad you're settling in :thumb:.

Haha too true man

Hope shed is good got lots of material to read up on my full timers ya know :passitleft:

:high-five:
Thanks man! I'll be doing the same type thing next week! Looking forward to sampling TTB. I've been thinking about her for a while now. :drool:
Yeah I hope it’s outdoor consider and my first time bro and lack of sun well
You know .

Yours though oh boy I am Loved ,

Yours truly facker :green_heart::passitleft:

I'll love it bro! I hope this package stinks up the post office like last time :rofl:
I love this countrys new law!
I know the dispensary place doesn’t use small white cardboard boxes and then triple or double proof sealed bags lol

Now just one vacuumed sealed bag and then in there little baggie seal

Fun times lol

Back
Top Bottom