That’s my winter gig. Snow removal and maintenance. Running small articulated sidewalk loaders, plow and sand roads, clean parking lots with loaders, and hand shovelling. It’s a fun gig.

You need a hand bro.

Got just the guy @Kingjoe83 shovel + gear master and Ganja Connoisseur Extraordinaire.

Highly recommend. #topshelf

Alright few pics of purple monkey balls family :passitleft:

Just puffed some PMB while re-typing & typing.

Good stuff can already see the purple orange version in the seedlings now.

KJ whats the soil mix in the Solo cups?

PMB wasn't all that hungry until 20 days in VEG.

Just go easy and watch.

Fan them, cause thay'z bitches.

Its time to bring out the girls vibe. Can be done with environment I'm thinking.

Fan'z n bitches about to be a thing now.

KJ whats the soil mix in the Solo cups?

PMB wasn't all that hungry until 20 days in VEG.

Just go easy and watch.

Fan them, cause thay'z bitches.

Its time to bring out the girls vibe. Can be done with environment I'm thinking.

Fan'z n bitches about to be a thing now.
Lmao thanks for the chuckle my man.

My soil medium is
Canna coco I can get more info if you’d like ?

I also mixed some
Mycros in it which I can get a pic of that as well

And 10% perlite to 15% in some . I did the math but to fired to think after this week . Please excuse my distorted brain lol
:passitleft::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Your a lucky man to smoke on that wait om incoming lol
Lmao

Much love bobrown

Okay first thing I want to say tonight is thank you everyone who comes to my journal and keeps it going when I find excuses to not be here . Well not excuses really just busy and brain cramps I call them .

Anyways thank you all truly family . Humble we stand together:Namaste:

On another note cleaned up bomb seeds tonight temps stable at
81-84f bit higher but it does linger to 79 time to time .

Rh around 50-60%

Two fans 8” and 12” oscillating fans one shooting down around pots groundish and other over top of mediums .

Lights around 23000 lux as I want to increase some stretch now . Veg is between 20-40 thousand lux recommended .
40 towards when you want to flip and for what size .

Anyways here they are after thirps again on one plant why bushy cluster no air movement we need air movement between plants . And to be frank the more I cut a few each day it seems the more they grow these girls ? Interesting bit I will let them go a week more or less and then clean up about more .

No I'm retired now. I miss being productive somewhat. I'll get over that. I am a little jellie you get to get out and do it.:)
Yeah work gives us or me at least a sense of purpose to living really.
Plus I don’t liek sitting aroud all the time I mean I eat lazy days for sure.

I get it though I miss my opdngarbage truck man gig not the far city one but my first gig was throwing and removal of residential waste for curb side pick . That job I almost quit three times in first two to three weeks .
But I push passed it working busting my balls all day in any kind of weather . But it was the days of radio blasted . Sun is shining warm beauty for a day . And you feel good because your excerising essentially all day . I used to clear my runs and always be the guy to help others and my maps were not the smallest maps given me to complete . But yeah those days felt great met some super nice residents along my travels doing that . One guy Larry if I remeber greeted me one spring day and introduced self and wife on window and dogs retire fella .. and was liek pop water in that shed there ice cold for summer days ahead please help yourself he said .

So some people who knwo they have enough and are blessed go out of the way for others .

Anyways ranting :passitleft:

Yeah work gives us or me at least a sense of purpose to living really.
Plus I don’t liek sitting aroud all the time I mean I eat lazy days for sure.

I get it though I miss my opdngarbage truck man gig not the far city one but my first gig was throwing and removal of residential waste for curb side pick . That job I almost quit three times in first two to three weeks .
But I push passed it working busting my balls all day in any kind of weather . But it was the days of radio blasted . Sun is shining warm beauty for a day . And you feel good because your excerising essentially all day . I used to clear my runs and always be the guy to help others and my maps were not the smallest maps given me to complete . But yeah those days felt great met some super nice residents along my travels doing that . One guy Larry if I remeber greeted me one spring day and introduced self and wife on window and dogs retire fella .. and was liek pop water in that shed there ice cold for summer days ahead please help yourself he said .

So some people who knwo they have enough and are blessed go out of the way for others .

Anyways ranting :passitleft:
That's a job I wanted to do because of the things you mentioned. Those guys always look like they're having fun. Hard work though.

Looking awesome joe!

Hope everything is going well for you!

Stay lifted brother :passitleft:

Thanks Dutchman

If you watched that video you will see how sad they looked from yesterday abuse they are already let’s grow again up and reaching lol
Pic tonight before I feed them

That's a job I wanted to do because of the things you mentioned. Those guys always look like they're having fun. Hard work though.

Hey it’s true man after about a month or so I was like hey this ain’t so bad .

Then started to clear runs faster

People started to say hi more the full timers.

I had a lot of stressful days but mostly were due to bad residents we will say lol

Thanks Dutchman

If you watched that video you will see how sad they looked from yesterday abuse they are already let’s grow again up and reaching lol
Pic tonight before I feed them

Hey it’s true man after about a month or so I was like hey this ain’t so bad .

Then started to clear runs faster

People started to say hi more the full timers.

I had a lot of stressful days but mostly were due to bad residents we will say lol
I get that loud and clear. Your video is awesome bro.

Purple monkey balls-day 7

November 19,18

Well today is last day of seedling stage at day since since I dropped these beans .

Rh has been 50-70% mostly 60-70% rh
Temps have been stable around 79-82F

Feeding once a day til run off ppm best I can get in is tap 145 ppm after feeding like a litre or less of tap water comes out 220-240 ppm few drops cal mag few drops grow and micro and one drop bloom . I’ll stop bloom now for a few weeks and start to bro g it back slowly as not much phosphorus is needed this one stage bit we want to bro y it back mod veg bro g up bloom but keep grow micro higher .
Anyways , what does everyone think should I be letting the medium go bit longer ?
Happy Sunday everyone

Looking good Joe.

I could be sitting at home collecting employment insurance for the 3 months I get laid off from my summer gig.

But I can’t take it sitting there all winter doing nothing. Even if growing, there is only so much video games one can play...and weed to smoke. Come to think of it, that sounds pretty good right now lol.

Looking good Joe.

I could be sitting at home collecting employment insurance for the 3 months I get laid off from my summer gig.

But I can’t take it sitting there all winter doing nothing. Even if growing, there is only so much video games one can play...and weed to smoke. Come to think of it, that sounds pretty good right now lol.
Yeah I get it bro

Work is fun I had a great text convo with my new lead hand this weekend got called in Saturday but didn’t go but called him and spoke I was hungover and really didn’t think I’d get call with full timers denying to go in for ot he said lol. I said going forward please any time o want you to rely on me . He said he thinks I am one of the best new hires we got he said so that just gave me a edge to push harder this week and try to learn and be greatful for this opportunity. I’m not getting younger I want to help and be left alone . Just who I am .

Hey here is a quick update of my bomb seeds well we’re here as prob away working all week so might drop update late in week possibly .

I’m glad to not be bored all winter an unhealthy

Bomb seeds thc and widow bomb

Day 47 end of week 6 veg

The more I remove fans few here and there that shouldn’t be tucked for pest to hide out in I cut away lately and wow what a difference this plant just grows it back the next day here is what she looks like now few days after that abuse . Or next day lol

Back
Top Bottom