Just wanted to take a minute this year to give respect to the soldiers of my beautiful country and allowing me this freedom and land to explore. For keeping me safe from
Terroist and standing at the front line of duty and willing to sacrifice your lives to protect mine. Thanks for being brave and protecting us innocent .

For the greater good of humanity
I thank you vets and past vets today I honour you in my life and give thanks

So @Chris Scorpio here are those purple monkey ball reg seeds I was kindly gifted exactly one day in towels. 19 -20 hrs in cup of tap water ph 7 out facet. How they look to your eyes?
Im here!! Looking nice bro! Can’t wait to take a ride around your parts of the country and see them be! Oh and smoke a super fat one at the same time!

Im here!! Looking nice bro! Can’t wait to take a ride around your parts of the country and see them be! Oh and smoke a super fat one at the same time!
Yeah I can see that happening in the for seeable future bro for now go grow some
Fire ✊

How is your new light going?
Oh I’ve have been waiting for someone to ask me this question thank you so much really .

Quick thoughts on it ...

Big difference big

What do I notice ?

Not as many shadows on plants
Plants reach to light fans , even lowers from the top fans reach too this makes it easy to tell when it wants a drink again as look for droop . Then feed her again .

Par coverage is pretty impressive maintaining a nice even consistent par and/ Or not loosing a lot of lux as the lights go farther away from the plants if that makes sense .

Pretty little powerful light they have. It has done a great job this far now it’s time for me to figure this feeding game out better . I get it but don’t.my brain just can’t understand it fully or display/exhibit it I guess.

The light is Not that heavy really and a nice quiet fan on her as well. Just a beautiful light between my fusion board and UFO 120 then reflector 144 then mars hydro 300 even though think it’s loosing or burning bulbs now. I think it looks almost blurry when looking at it but can’t remember if that was how they looked normally .

So 600$ ish cdn but it will pay me back on product quality and efficiency towards my hydro bill over the course of a few good Grows I’m sure .

Hey great news today

Just got a call for the township job .

They want me to start a position down and pay cut is pretty big but it’s the big picture im after . So I was shocked as I thought the job was fulfilled .

Bless day everyone start next week . @Pennywise good came to me buddy thanks for all those kind words and support . Means a lot bro ✊

Congrats mr.Joe truly amazing and happy for ya......:high-five:

Congrats mr.Joe truly amazing and happy for ya......:high-five:
Thanks buddy

Just found some good info on my canna coco I am growing in So happy about that .

How are you doing bud good weekend I hope

Alright purple monkey two of three day one and out and ready to play those were the ones with 1/2 inch taps already . Other had tap root just sticking out but was like fight or flight let’s go. Hoping day two it will pop through .

So will call this week one for the two that have popped out already week 1 sprouting /seedling stage. Then next week day 7 will call it day 1 veg .

Down side my rh in 3x3 is only 25-30% currently so stuck plastic baggies over til I can buy another humidifier this week I hope. Or maybe I’ll moce them for now and just put them in my big tent were rh isn’t much an issue between 50-60% rh then when I get humidifier this week put back in thoughts family I could put it on the side with reflector light that only has veg on due high temps . Pics

Hey thanks boys I actually tried my old humidifier again and it is working so sweet temps back to being stable my question is do I take of baggies off now or not that rh is 65%+?

Oh and my trailer trash betty smoke trying tonight first time let’s see

Oh I’ve have been waiting for someone to ask me this question thank you so much really .

Quick thoughts on it ...

Big difference big

What do I notice ?

Not as many shadows on plants
Plants reach to light fans , even lowers from the top fans reach too this makes it easy to tell when it wants a drink again as look for droop . Then feed her again .

Par coverage is pretty impressive maintaining a nice even consistent par and/ Or not loosing a lot of lux as the lights go farther away from the plants if that makes sense .

Pretty little powerful light they have. It has done a great job this far now it’s time for me to figure this feeding game out better . I get it but don’t.my brain just can’t understand it fully or display/exhibit it I guess.

The light is Not that heavy really and a nice quiet fan on her as well. Just a beautiful light between my fusion board and UFO 120 then reflector 144 then mars hydro 300 even though think it’s loosing or burning bulbs now. I think it looks almost blurry when looking at it but can’t remember if that was how they looked normally .

So 600$ ish cdn but it will pay me back on product quality and efficiency towards my hydro bill over the course of a few good Grows I’m sure .
Hey @Kingjoe83! I just finish reading your entire journal before going to bed and I was wondering the same question as @leftout420 anout the light! Its kinda hard to finds reviews on unit farm ufo light other then the ufo80 most pf the time. Glad to hear that you ufo120 is doing good to your plants! I ordered the ufo 160 and should be here by friday! Gonna replace my 1000watt oneo from amazon(180w draw) with the ufo in a 4x4 tent and keep the oneo for veggin in 2x4 tent! By reading your journal I learn few things, lots of good people in here! With lots of knowledge I can see. Nice journal and keep up the good work!
Peace

Back
Top Bottom