Hmm I've always seen it soilless which is basically hydro. If something is working don't stop.
Well pro mix go retains moisture whixh is the opposite of what hydro is coco we charge are coco and every day re charge it soil mediums based or mediums that hold or RETAIN MOISTURE are now going to be treated more like soil to me. But my coco might be here by Monday it’s 45 mins south already . Let us pray

I hope you gets those girls boosting soon buddy!

I have some canna coco left, maybe i throw a CBD Euphoria clone in it, just to find the sweet spot...
Haha speaking of clones I took two today instead of dropping new seeds

Will transplant though once roots established and into coco

Few clones took today off widow bombs

See what happens not going to use a dome as my rh in tent is 65-75% rh and temps 79-81 f

Promix rooting agent 5$ cut just happened that they were perfectly cut on A 45defeee angel

Bomb seeds fed today about two to two half days before able to feed today . pots very
Very light to pick up. Bit of sag on them means food .

Here are some pics of my battles

Few clones took today off widow bombs

See what happens not going to use a dome as my rh in tent is 65-75% rh and temps 79-81 f

Promix rooting agent 5$ cut just happened that they were perfectly cut on A 45defeee angel

Bomb seeds fed today about two to two half days before able to feed today . pots very
Very light to pick up. Bit of sag on them means food .

Here are some pics of my battles

Looking good, I'll be watching your clones to see how they turn out.

Back
Top Bottom