KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

love the thread.
*My first post on this forum*
And I am glad to post here.
I applaud your awareness and true care for your plants.
I am planning on setting up a grow soon, and just by reading your thread, I have learned a lot of interesting tips.
I plan on posting my thread once I begin as well.
But like I said, great work and good luck with the rest of the process.
Welcome to 420...!!!:welcome:

Kandy Skunk Wreck? Nice seed tray.Nice savings on the T5's. I always love making the deal and saving money. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate.

I like that one! :thumb:

I've been spending plenty on this new hobby of mine, feels good to save a little once in awhile.

A couple of questions for all about pollinated plants. If a female plant does catch a little pollen, are all the flowers going produce seeds or only the flowers that got the pollen? I'm pretty sure only the ones that got the pollen. If that's the case, does that effect the quality of the un-pollinated buds in any way?

Don't worry about quality. I wouldn't be to worried about the pollen. You'll probably only have a few seeds anyway, if any.

Thanks Northener! I'm not really worried, basically just curious.

I'm almost hoping for a few seeds. Would be cool to have my very own Martian Trainwreck strain, or whatever I call it.

it also leads to all female plants. but chances are good they may hermi.so crap shoot for sure:)
dang that flower busted in your grow. hope the fans were not blowing

it also leads to all female plants. but chances are good they may hermi.so crap shoot for sure:)
dang that flower busted in your grow. hope the fans were not blowing

Unfortunately, they were.

well I hope for the best bro:/
if nothing else you will get some free seeds. might turn to the good for ya:)

Thanks Fish Cake!

I pulled her out of the closet ASAP. We'll see. Wasn't like it was super breezy in there.

Playing now! Right here! KushMeister's new breeding project! :high-five:

Sorry couldn't resist.

:laughtwo: No apology necessary OMM!

You're probably right on the money. That why I'm trying to come up with a good strain name.

So far we have Skunkpilot's Kandy Skunk Wreck and one I came up with last night, Martian Trainwreck.

Kushies folly:)

Hi Kush , The plants look nice and sticky ......Thanks for the pics of the little hot house for the babies. I've got all of the material, I can whip one up in no time. After a couple of hits off of the bong , I mixed up the tags on three of my babies ! Dhooooo! So when they finished they all looked the same because of the DLR. Well, my wife said name them WD-40 ! I thought thats kind of silly , no one wants to taste WD-40 ! It doesn't sound very appetising ! But I went along with her (have to do that sometimes) Now my friends and I like it because it keeps us lubricated ! LOL ! So there's one, NOT to name your new strain ! I like both names but I vote for Martian Trainwreck, so far :peace:

:laughtwo: No apology necessary OMM!

You're probably right on the money. That why I'm trying to come up with a good strain name.

So far we have Skunkpilot's Kandy Skunk Wreck and one I came up with last night, Martian Trainwreck.

Plus, OMM's Say What?, Fish Cake's Kushies folly and my wife's entry, Kush Meister Kandy.

Hi Kush , The plants look nice and sticky ......Thanks for the pics of the little hot house for the babies. I've got all of the material, I can whip one up in no time. After a couple of hits off of the bong , I mixed up the tags on three of my babies ! Dhooooo! So when they finished they all looked the same because of the DLR. Well, my wife said name them WD-40 ! I thought thats kind of silly , no one wants to taste WD-40 ! It doesn't sound very appetising ! But I went along with her (have to do that sometimes) Now my friends and I like it because it keeps us lubricated ! LOL ! So there's one, NOT to name your new strain ! I like both names but I vote for Martian Trainwreck, so far :peace:

Well, the one I have left is looking sticky. Looked at her this AM and the bud calyces are starting to plump up. Filling up with resin, I'm hoping.

Don't worry, I won't name my new strain WD-40! PineSol maybe, but not WD-40!

Thanks for the vote!

Day 40 DLS Update

Sleeskunk

ss_6.jpg

ss_7.jpg

ss_8.jpg

ss_9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom