Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I am wanting the KS 5000 but it's a bit over my allowance right now, maybe in a couple months? Any news on Vipar bringing out new stock? They might lower the price so I could make a purchase. I have the KS3000 & KS2500
They are always working on innovation and new models. When Valerie gets back with me, I will be sure to ask her.
One thing I see that is nice about payment methods is they offer a paypal option which a lot of light companies don't.
I'm checking around to see if there is a discount code for 420 Magazine members.
Anybody know?

@SSgrower
I found this when I had asked a question about weight of one of their lights last November. She gave a discount code. I don't know if it is still valid or not.

I am wanting the KS 5000 but it's a bit over my allowance right now, maybe in a couple months? Any news on Vipar bringing out new stock? They might lower the price so I could make a purchase. I have the KS3000 & KS2500
Love my little @ViparSpectra ks2500

Definitely interested in the ks5000 after seeing it around here! I'd have to build a new room ;) :passitleft:

I need to get back into my "Good Mornfternoon" routine.

I've been at it since 4:30 this morning getting things organized, planned and done.
I need to get down to the mailbox, which is not a short trek. LOL I stepped outside, and despite the sunshine, it's still brrrr too cold for me. The frost is everywhere.
I'm waiting on something very special arriving any day now in my mailbox. (Hint): I can grow it. ;-)

Trying to decide if I want to get the big light started for the kids today. I'm leaning toward yes.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Good info to have! Thanks to @OGpapa

Screenshot_20240310_214708_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_214648_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_212711_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_212544_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_212453_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_212159_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_212020_YouTube.jpg

Dayam, these girls are spreading out their wiiings today!

I wonder if I gave them a shot of Redbull instead of water yesterday. :laughtwo:
You know we need pics! Lol

Yes I’m sure with you on wanting a KS-5000 SSg. But it’s out of my budget right now to. But Omg what I could do with that light. Especially right now with everything I have growing. Happy growing amigos. @ViparSpectra lights are awesome!🤩 CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

YEY! I grew Peanut Butter Breath on the last grow, and Blue Gelato #41. The PB breath was from a friends' outdoor grow. My grow was affected badly from storms in January knocking out my power for extended periods of time interrupting the plants' light cycle. Wound up with nanners and pollen. But, I still managed to get some decent bud from the plants in the end.
This time the lights will be used start to finish and I will get the full effect of the power.
I promise, you will not be disappointed in the light. I’m saving for another one.

IMG_0946.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom