Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I'm in if you don't mind, going to try keep up with a few of these 😁 off to a nice start 👌 :popcorn:

For the lights if you only plug in half the bars then 50% on your driver will be your new 100% to the diodes. You should be sweet 👍

Good Mornfternoon friends!
Hey ya'll that are growing the Bananas.....that green package the seeds came in with the logo on the front is actually a sticker. It can be very carefully peeled off that package and be useful elsewhere if needed. I found a use for it, I'll be uploading some images in a little while.
Maybe it's the same for the Ghost Candy?

Hey ya'll that are growing the Bananas.....that green package the seeds came in with the logo on the front is actually a sticker. It can be very carefully peeled off that package and be useful elsewhere if needed. I found a use for it, I'll be uploading some images in a little while.
I noticed that yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Great minds think alike!

Good to know! I wonder if @SeedsMan could be convinced to include a sticker with each order for us sticker heads?
This is the light blocking panel for my sip res
I still need 420 magazine and seedsman stickers.
Thanks for the tip!

IMG_3112.jpeg

Update: 4-9-24 Day 8 in solo cups

We are coming along nicely. The girls' soil is dry this morning again, so I will need to give another drink. I don't think it's the plants drinking it up as much as it is the little fan on them drying it out. Humidity in the house is pretty low from running a furnace.

I am holding off with the ViparSpectra light for a couple more days. Annie, Frannie, and Meg don't have that second set of leaves out wide yet.

Good to know! I wonder if @SeedsMan could be convinced to include a sticker with each order for us sticker heads?
This is the light blocking panel for my sip res
I still need 420 magazine and seedsman stickers.
Thanks for the tip!

IMG_3112.jpeg
Yes, stickers for the strains we're growing would be awesome.
They do have a sticker package available, just not specific strains:

Attention @SeedsMan fans! We interrupt your programming to give you a special announcement!

We have another SeedsMan Banana Jealousy Comparative grower up and running. Please join us in welcoming @Olddog Newtrick to the fun at his new Journal:

Thank you. We now return you to your regular scheduled programming.

(@Olddog Newtrick , hope you don't mind)

Attention Seedsman fans! We interrupt your programming to give you a special announcement!

We have another Banana Jealousy Comparative grower up and running. Please join us in welcoming @Olddog Newtrick to the fun at at his new Journal:

Thank you. We now return you to your regular scheduled programming.

(@Olddog Newtrick , hope you don't mind)
Haha! Thanks, you’re awesome!

Good Mornfternoon Friends......

Last night I realized that despite my attempts to push the thoughts out of my head, I had allowed myself hope that Spring had begun to move in. It snowed. It's still snowing. UGH! Little makes me more depressed than seeing that white crap covering everything that might have thought about becoming green with life.

The saving grace is in opening the grow room door and seeing green life growing and swaying in the breeze. ( Well, I have mushrooms maturing as well....but those aren't green. LOL)

Here's the kids this morning, day 9 in solo's.

So, another day stuck inside. Today is reorganization day. I hate disorganization, and the past two weeks it has gotten out of control. My house, my computer, my brain.... they are all in a clutter.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Mornfternoon Friends......

Last night I realized that despite my attempts to push the thoughts out of my head, I had allowed myself hope that Spring had begun to move in. It snowed. It's still snowing. UGH! Little makes me more depressed than seeing that white crap covering everything that might have thought about becoming green with life.

The saving grace is in opening the grow room door and seeing green life growing and swaying in the breeze. ( Well, I have mushrooms maturing as well....but those aren't green. LOL)

Here's the kids this morning, day 9 in solo's.

So, another day stuck inside. Today is reorganization day. I hate disorganization, and the past two weeks it has gotten out of control. My house, my computer, my brain.... they are all in a clutter.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Sister i feel your pain weather wise. As i was unplugging my kitchen radio and looked at the floor LOL i saw shedding fur around table leggs an a bit of animal feet dirt soooo i'm vacumming and mopping looks like. Raining here windy as heck, winter is not ready to leave quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom