Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Well if I can ever be half the man it sounds like your hubby is, I will die a happy man!

I do feel the photo contest is a tricky one. and I dont think we are alone in our feeling about it. But then again we dont vote so who knows!

And whatever the reason for motm, you deserved it! And it would be tough to find many that disagree... your doing more than being an awesome, supportive and informative member... you are bringing awareness and doing things that reach SOOO FAR beyond just 420 magazine. Might as well just change your name to LadyG-pioneer and canna champion. Well dosent roll off the tounge like your current username, but its definitely accurate!

:hug: - @TheMadDabber - I wish I didn't have such much anxiety, because my brain can't see what you're saying. Even though I walk through the steps I can't see other's perspective. I know I'm doing the right thing cause of my heart, but there is no path for me to follow to tell me how to handle these instances. It's so weird, it's like I have horse blinders on, that is how it is in my brain. I see one dimensional not what's around me. So thank you for reminding me, I will reread over and over again. I just need things to work out, so I take it too hard. Darn no filters makes me too soft.

We can often be our own biggest critics. I do it too. Just know you have our love and support. I cant speak for others so I probably shouldn't anyways...

Penny that lab was a beast! And I see seeds in there! What was the cross again?

@Pennywise - Thank youuuu so much, something good to distract me. I can't believe the frost on that frost on that frost. It's amazing, looooves it. Your words me so much to me.

@TheMadDabber - I do have to remember to be positive and I don't want to come off ungrateful. This is just a challenge in my life and I'm up to smiling on... I'm still lucky to have this journal. This is a great gift to have.

@big bud fan65 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Okay you got me laughing so hard. I needed that... woooo, belly laugh,

Yes yes, come in right away, all is welcome...BTW, I must introduce myself... I AM BATMAN! Said it really loud in a tunnel and it'll make more sense...or not...hahahaha so funny you are.

Pull up a chair, we got a perpetual BBQ happening, nothing but a good time, without the grime. :)

Hello @Lady G2HM
That was a delicious update! Especially those photos. I am envious of your technique, which is very natural and old-school and has a filmic quality.
I want to start growing myself very much! But patience is really a virtue in my case.
You came to the right place welcome to 420 I’m joe :passitleft:

Anything just ask but if I may feel free to start a grow journal when you do I’ll sub in . Might even use cheap humour lol

Besides trying to help others who would like my help ... not good at much more lol

Tag @ no spaces then kingjoe83

Like this ex : @Kingjoe83 lol myself

How high am I . Joe shh leave the girl alone before you send her to the hills lol

:passitleft::rofl::rofl::welcome:

Back
Top Bottom