Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Pleasant dreams Milady and rest well .......:love:

*Thanks Smeegol, always great to hear from you.

Super job on the harvest G2!

*We finally got there eh Coach, FINALLY! hahahahaha Thanks for helping me get to this point.
Nice work done @Lady G2HM :bravo:Wish someday I would have a chance to taste :slide:

*You would love it SmokeSara, you would absolutely love it. :Namaste:

Notice the sea of green... Looking good.. That is all;)

*sea of green, I would say maybe a pond of green...hahahaha thanks for stopping by. :cool:

Congrats on the harvest :) they look delicious!

Happy 420!!:rollit:

*Thanks SgtBrix, mmmm can't wait to get my hands in there and start medicating. Welcome:welcome: to my humble abode.

Congrats on the Harvest Lady! Loving those backlit photos!

:passitleft:

*Thanks so much Ween, totally worth the wait. :thanks:

Hiya Lady G2,

So glad you're back! I miss you when you aren't feeling well!

That OG Kush looks divine! I hope it does well for you! Oh, I'll get some pics of the QPs for you today. I have a workload for Labor Day, hauling brush, cutting wood. But I'll have them online by tomorrow.

Is the anything or any way to decrease the severity of the migraines, or reduce the incidence? I know high thc strains are listed as good for migraines. Do sativa cbd strains do it for you? I hate headaches!! I'd be trying anything and everything to get rid of them. Cya, Sis

*Awwwww shucks, Thanks Bode, I miss me sometimes too because I am not myself when I'm hurting.

*Doesn't she look MARvelous, she smells so yummy.

*I'm totally working on reducing them in every way I can afford, that is what my oil is for. But also, my migraine's headaches have drastically decreased when I started. I think if you knew me before and compared to now you would be so happy that I don't have to suffer like I used to. My head has pain 24/7 and it's more pronounced when I have triggers. I think I'm as good as I'm going to get with head pain unless I get to move away from people, toxicity, and eat all organic foods.

*So if you look at the big picture grow bro, considering the personal bankruptcy I'm going through in life and finances, I'm alive and that's all I can hope for right now. I need to leave the world behind and go live with animals and the earth, then my headaches would be a thing of the past...hahahahaha. I wonder if horses get headaches. :hug:

-----------------------

Hi Gang how are you this fine and early morning, yes cause I haven't slept yet.

Did 2 batches of oil, well at least I tried. I got one batch done no problem, but the second batch in and the many leaves and stems I put into this batch wrapped around my blade and burned out the motor last night. I'm gonna wait till later tonight and try again. Also, I let my hubby take care of the broken stuff so once he gets a look at it he'll let me know if it's working or not. Since I have a broken brain I don't force things if something isn't right.

Buuut, I may have burned out the motor, and will probably have to call MB2 to see if they can replace the motor part. Anyways, I'm busy in the back trying to replenish my meds and no matter where I turn there are challenges.

The bright side, I have one awesome batch done and I'm medicated, woohoo! I'll keep you updated on what happens after this. I know it's a lot of work for me to make oil, but it's soooo worth it in the end. Anything worth it in life never came easy.

:)

@Kingjoe83 - hmmmm good question. I'm probably gonna do these one's after the Auto's and Candida are done.

Bubba Kush, Mama Mia, BadAzz Cookies & Afghan Kush

Rate Mama mia highly. My buds had a blueish tint to them when they were dried out. Strong grower aswell. Took a lot in her stride and bounced back well. Got hit with a lil bud rot when my power went out for 2 days cos of the rain. Sooo high humidity plus no ventilation equals mad condensation. Once the fans and ish were back on and it was caught and cut it didnt spread at all. Lost 2 top buds but had like twelfty anyway so no biggie lol

This will be fun. I'll stay tuned!

Much love Lady G2

*BTW, feel free to post your seedsman seeds and plant pictures here anytime!

This tokes on me Soul Tribe… :passitleft:
Mind if i drop a lil pic of my seedsman strawberry banana?
Btw is there a reason you chopped the ogk when u did? Looks like theres a lot of hairs there i reckon she coulda plumped up a bit more. I dont know much about the CBD side of it though so Ill just shut up lol

Please do ALL seedsman pics are welcome.

I chopped the OGK because she was foxtailing and I have an apt inspection coming up next weekish.

The CBD OG Kush is still growing so I'm working on her plumpness as we speak. :)
Ahhhh i see. Trifling Aholes. Lol

Sweet. Heres my strawberry banana AKA Spike

This was 24h after that trim.

I really am impressed by seedsmans genetics so far. Hardy isn't the word to describe them

Back
Top Bottom