Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Take your time. Just glad to know it's not worse than that.

Just dealing with the end of another migraine, be back tomorrow with an update when I'm feeling better. :hug: Thanks for the lovely messages. :Namaste:
:hug:

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – September 2, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family… I'm baaaack...

Happy Harvest TIIIIIIIME! I would hate to prolong the bongs so bang a gong for my harvest since early june due to my fall, late seeds, and learning curve. But no matter what I had to keep going, there is no quit in me, just quiet success to grow my own meds that are actually not available in any dispensary due to the lack of specific strains that need to be organic. Nothing but the best for my brain.

Sooo, I’m good, let’s celebrate with some pictures.

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: “NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt” @stoneotter

Dedicated to you STONEOTTER

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 7

Days: 48

Temp: 24

RH: 50%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) Restart – She is budding like there is no tomorrow. I already see a couple brown hairs on her. She smells HIGHEND for sure, lighter version of the regular OGKUSH but with the CBD. I haven’t tasted her yet but I am loving the terpenes infusion happening on my fingers. I am crazy this plant. I would say her growing genetics is 100% with this breeder, very easy to grow, and look at my yield so far only half way through. Wish I had a hundred beans of this one and the one without THC.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivating Change) BTW LadyG – plan for a slow grow with this one!

Week: 7

Days: 48

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON – Topped upper and lower, I may regret that later?

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – I moved her over to the 20/4 auto closet even though she’s a photoperiod and she loves it better there. Now she’s raising her BRAINches like she’s got purpose again. hahahaha stop it brain!

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 4

Days: 31

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Germination-Sprout

Comments: (With Flash) Look at her symmetry and growth spurt. I have moved her over to the 20/4 auto room even though she’s a photo because she is growing so fast I wondered how she would turn out if I gave her a longer light time. Will this affect her roots @Pennywise?

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS

FINISHED!!!!!

@TheMadDabber – Random acts of kindness surprise! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply!

Week: 11

Days: 82

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 3 GALLON,

Comments: HARVEST PICS

BTW, did anyone lose a lighter, I might have it here, yes darn, I am one of THOSE chicks.

------------------------------------

Much love Lady G2

*BTW, feel free to post your seedsman seeds and plant pictures here anytime!

This tokes on me Soul Tribe… :passitleft:

Top of the morning Milady, stunning update and harvest, woke up ( 2am ) to go save a plant left outside due to gale force winds.... Off to bed now I hope......

*Awwww shucks I'm honoured, that was really sweet of you to check up on me. :thanks:

Nice haul on your harvest today. Lots of good meds there.

*We did it, finally, I will be sure to post the dry weight. Thank you for helping me get to this point,:love: it was a huge bridge to cross. BTW, your namesake plant, I moved her to my 20/4 room and she is loving it. Will this impact her growth negatively in any way? Right now she is in top speed for veg, but will it impact her in the bigger picture. :hmmmm:

-----------------------------------

*THANK YOU to everyone who keeps my journal going when I have migraine's because it helps me to keep moving on no matter what.

* @Kingjoe83 - Wow, your Candida is majestic of epic CANNA proportions. Really your pics are GROWTASTIC!

* @Bode - Yup you guessed it, silence is when I have headaches and everything just needs to stop. Then I wake up and continue working on projects in the background. Plus I take so long with communicating sometimes, it's just a brain thing of taking time to read and fully understand the words for conceptual processing.

* @Smeegol - Sorry about that weird supportive message I wrote. KJ said "Man down" and I thought you needed support but it came off socially awkward after I read it days later. I'm weird, quirky, don't always communicate well, but my good intentions will always shine through. You've been a super trooper yourself, it's just day by day.

* @Pennywise - CANGROWULATIONS!!! MEMBER OF THE MONTH WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! This was a race to the rotisserie folks, no winger here, just all Grade A Prime Pkg of GAME! hahahaha stop it brain!:rolleyes:

Give it up propa for our grow poppa!

* @LadyGaea - :hug: I'm cool, just up down up down, and now harvest. hahahaha I'm gonna be one happy girl, with meds again.

* @stoneotter - How is the tree doing? I'm wishing you the best!

* @Preston9mm - Thank you so much for those strains. I actually watched a couple of "Strain Hunters" episodes and it fascinated me.

* @ginganinja30 - Nice to see yah around...:peace:

--------------------------------

Really awesome reading messages here, I just couldn't keep up sorry about that. But I reread everything with a smile.

Nice haul on the weed and the lighters!

*HAHAHAHAHA that's HIGHlarious! Just so happy to have VITAMIN weed. Now fresh oil too!

Nice work!...Sweet dreams Sis! Glad you are feeling better! :love:

*Awwww sweet, thanks LadyG I appreciate the visit :) I'll take more pics when they dry too.

Hiya Lady G2,

So glad you're back! I miss you when you aren't feeling well!

That OG Kush looks divine! I hope it does well for you! Oh, I'll get some pics of the QPs for you today. I have a workload for Labor Day, hauling brush, cutting wood. But I'll have them online by tomorrow.

Is the anything or any way to decrease the severity of the migraines, or reduce the incidence? I know high thc strains are listed as good for migraines. Do sativa cbd strains do it for you? I hate headaches!! I'd be trying anything and everything to get rid of them. Cya, Sis

Back
Top Bottom