Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
My problem with auto's is that I stall them, or once something goes wrong I can't recover in time. Buuut, I love having meds fast, so I want to keep going with auto's too. If I could get CBD Indica Auto's consistently then I think that will prevent me from running out. But indica auto's are fantastic too, I love blending oils too.

:cool: - K I LOVE IT ALL

Those big phat indica leaves get me so excited. Feel free to share more pics as things progress. Hey and don't forget to @SeedsMan so they see your stuff directly from here.
Yer thats what made me decide trying the colloidal silver or STS on her. That strain's supposed to be a real sativa dom hybrid so im hoping to keep that indica in the gene pool. I would take clones but Im reaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyy stretching my resources and space at the moment lol. So id rather just get a bag of pollen and take a stab at some dust dashing

Yer thats what made me decide trying the colloidal silver or STS on her. That strain's supposed to be a real sativa dom hybrid so im hoping to keep that indica in the gene pool. I would take clones but Im reaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyy stretching my resources and space at the moment lol. So id rather just get a bag of pollen and take a stab at some dust dashing

That's what I would love to do too. You're right on track to growing your own future. I have been trying that CS for so long, but no such luck. I may have to do it the old fashioned way and get regulars. Plus I get my mind set on something and that's it, I will do what it takes to make it happen. It may not turn out the original way I thought but sometimes it's better. Man, I just love doing this so much.

You could pull off a lot of indica grows in the same time an auto takes.

? hahahaha

That's what I would love to do too. You're right on track to growing your own future. I have been trying that CS for so long, but no such luck. I may have to do it the old fashioned way and get regulars. Plus I get my mind set on something and that's it, I will do what it takes to make it happen. It may not turn out the original way I thought but sometimes it's better. Man, I just love doing this so much.

? hahahaha
Yer i've got my eye on a few regulars. Wanna try this first so i got a little more control over what gets pollinated and i havent gotta worry about moving males about and ish.... Think ill have a quick window shop as it goes.... may even make it a @SeedsMan reg when i take the plunge. Lets have a looksy

I have 7 Chemdog 91 S1's in water tonight. I'll start some '79 Xmas Buds in a week or 10 days.
Just made my eyes roll and my knees quiver like a sex pest when you said that lol.
Think i found the reg ill be getting when i do. From what you've just said i think you'll approve

Screenshot_2018-09-03-23-10-04.png
Screenshot_2018-09-03-23-10-16.png

My problem with auto's is that I stall them, or once something goes wrong I can't recover in time. Buuut, I love having meds fast, so I want to keep going with auto's too. If I could get CBD Indica Auto's consistently then I think that will prevent me from running out. But indica auto's are fantastic too, I love blending oils too.

Oh btw that strawberry banana's a photo not an auto. Sorry for the confusion lol. It is the only photo plant out of my bunch at the mo until these ammy's pop

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – September 2, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family… I'm baaaack...

Happy Harvest TIIIIIIIME! I would hate to prolong the bongs so bang a gong for my harvest since early june due to my fall, late seeds, and learning curve. But no matter what I had to keep going, there is no quit in me, just quiet success to grow my own meds that are actually not available in any dispensary due to the lack of specific strains that need to be organic. Nothing but the best for my brain.

Sooo, I’m good, let’s celebrate with some pictures.

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: “NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt” @stoneotter

Dedicated to you STONEOTTER

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 7

Days: 48

Temp: 24

RH: 50%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) Restart – She is budding like there is no tomorrow. I already see a couple brown hairs on her. She smells HIGHEND for sure, lighter version of the regular OGKUSH but with the CBD. I haven’t tasted her yet but I am loving the terpenes infusion happening on my fingers. I am crazy this plant. I would say her growing genetics is 100% with this breeder, very easy to grow, and look at my yield so far only half way through. Wish I had a hundred beans of this one and the one without THC.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivating Change) BTW LadyG – plan for a slow grow with this one!

Week: 7

Days: 48

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON – Topped upper and lower, I may regret that later?

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – I moved her over to the 20/4 auto closet even though she’s a photoperiod and she loves it better there. Now she’s raising her BRAINches like she’s got purpose again. hahahaha stop it brain!

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 4

Days: 31

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Germination-Sprout

Comments: (With Flash) Look at her symmetry and growth spurt. I have moved her over to the 20/4 auto room even though she’s a photo because she is growing so fast I wondered how she would turn out if I gave her a longer light time. Will this affect her roots @Pennywise?

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS

FINISHED!!!!!

@TheMadDabber – Random acts of kindness surprise! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply!

Week: 11

Days: 82

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 3 GALLON,

Comments: HARVEST PICS

BTW, did anyone lose a lighter, I might have it here, yes darn, I am one of THOSE chicks.

------------------------------------

Much love Lady G2

*BTW, feel free to post your seedsman seeds and plant pictures here anytime!

This tokes on me Soul Tribe… :passitleft:
That sweet little runt looks tasty

I stall them too. I'm up for the challenge of not stalling them one day. I like the quick growing

Back
Top Bottom