Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
What are you talking about! You do it all the time here dude!

Buddy I’m just paying what I can back by sharing what I learn and from mistakes and not giving up is key . When challenges a rise we can Fight again or give up and hide .

Hear me singing

Imma survivor im goinna make it

Aka destinys child lmao

I will be posting an update tonight, then I will be gone till next week, but will check messages. :cool: Just wish me luck that my brain and anxiety can survive this. Day by day... :love:
:hug::love::hug: You will do awesome! Cheers Sis!

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – September 6, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

It's busy busy bizzy, I am rotating naps on the couch so I can sleep, then work on the place. It's not that things are bad, I've lost many of my sharp shooting organizational standards. I used to own a multimedia production company. I was on top of my game. But I lost all that and going through this daily grind takes courage to get through the day, task by task.

It's like standing in front of 4 boxes with one item in your hand, figure out where it should go. Easy right? I just stand there for minutes, blank, unable to put something simple away. So it's been a lesson in going easier on myself and remember this is a game. The more difficult the challenge, the deeper I heal, the longer I get to live.

The more pain the more gain, is what my Coaches told me when I was young. Nothing like sports pain, so much easier to heal from, there is a nobility that comes with sacrificing for your team, yet I feel no nobility having this disease/disorders.

As a youth I was often Captain because I could be bleeding and scraped up bad and you couldn’t pull me off the field, I was fearless. That fearlessness is still here, that drive to score goals is on fire, and that need to grow medicine will get me through the fear of losing my home during this darn inspection.

So I will work and work until it’s up to my standards, because the world will judge me as able bodied and able minded. There are no allowances for young brain challenged people who need green meds and can’t afford to buy them. I must make this WERK! Please HIGH functioning brain don’t fail me now.

With all that brain stuff in mind, THE shhhmoky FUN has never stopped. On top of the total reorganization of my things, I have been harvesting in the background.

2 plants harvested, 16oz’s of oil, and 2.5 ounces of dry OG Kush remaining to vape. 2 more plants to go and I’m loving every minute of it. I have to admit I have been indulging in the oil, MMMMMM.

Imagine me dancing with a spoon in the kitchen, my hubby just smiles cause I’m remixing two tracks in my head and he knows what I’m doing musically. See that is the stuff memories are made of, when you can connect with a spouse through music and I don’t even have to speak. So yah, I’m lucky to have my oil, but my knight in shining vinyl is EVERYTHING to me! How lucky am I? I am grateful for the love I’m receiving.

And if all else fails, PURSE FIRST! (Reference to Ru Paul’s tvshow) @Bilbobudkin420

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: “NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt” @stoneotter

Couldn’t be more true this week.

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 7

Days: 53

Temp: 24

RH: 50%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) Restart – DAYUUUUM!!! These genetics are in top form!!! I’ll take 100 of these please, hahahaha, in my dreams. Can’t go wrong with these genetics and we still have 2 weeks to go.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivating Positive Change) BTW LadyG – plan for a slow grow with this one!

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON – Topped upper and lower branches

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – Ever since I moved her to 20/4 she has picked up the pace. I would definitely recommend growing this lady with my auto’s until I’m ready to flip her to 12/12.

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 6

Days: 41

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Topping x1 (Maybe a second right before preflower?) I will be taking clones too. Lots hopefully!

Comments: (With Flash) My honey doesn't smoke or dose Canna and his nose is very sensitive, so I asked him to touch the stalk of this plant and tell me first thing what does it smell like? He immediately said chicken parmigiana!!! Yah so that is awesome news and looking forward to moving her to the 5 gallon pot for full effect.

CLONES - Almost have a complete number, almost 11.

I just wanted to thank you all for being mindful of my deficiencies for so long.

But for new visitors they may not know...
1. It's very difficult to read large paragraphs, unspaced out writing, :thanks:

2. It takes me a while to write emails and pm's when they are lengthy because i still have problems processing other people's perspective logically. Please give me time to respond. :thanks:

3. It's not easy to know what my deficiencies are if I don't share them, so please don't get frustrated with me, just remember, I don't choose brain damage, it chose me and I'm always giving my best.:thanks:

View media item 1601552
4. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER, let's bring out the best in each other, lift each other, put a positive spin on criticism and focus on growing new plants and brain cells FOR FUN. :):surf:

------------------------------------

Much love Lady G2

*BTW, feel free to post your seedsman seeds and plant pictures here anytime!
*10% discount on seedsman seed purchases for 420 mag members 
“Discount doing what we love!”

This tokes on me Soul Tribe…:passitleft::ganjamon:

Sometimes when I'm in a bind, I seek to find, the answers to my grind, it is the green that cures my brain that's blind.

And when I'm challenged by the world, I grab a blanket for a curl, or sit by my plants for a whirl and smoke the best bud grown by a girl.

Task by task, wishing I could drink from my monogram flask, to get me through this time like a flash, in one blink, I decided to go for my stash, instead of getting trashed.

With a patch over my third eye, I could just sit here and cry, but I will not roll over and die, I will shine through the shadows that lie.

Not a quitter, I am, not a weakling, I am, not a coward, I am, not a liar, I am, not one to hurt the wings of a butterfly, I am.

There is hope and inspiration, liberation of my cultivation will be preservation from my demention, in all directions, if I could avoid these distractions there wouldn't be subtractions.

I'm just one woman, a story woven, an empty casket, a basket I've chosen, filled with my life's emotions, a survivor of cognitive oceans, waves and caves, freedom that stays, because my heart never changes, it's just the hamsters in my brain rattling the cages.

Nothing wrong with me as a person at a glance, just a complex PTSD imbalance, just a brain trance, just a shizzy circumstance, interrupting my book writing dance...ing with dementia, don't let it BE yah!

Much love and poetry passion to all... taking risks to save my life ... talk soon. :green_heart:

Sometimes when I'm in a bind, I seek to find, the answers to my grind, it is the green that cures my brain that's blind.

And when I'm challenged by the world, I grab a blanket for a curl, or sit by my plants for a whirl and smoke the best bud grown by a girl.

Task by task, wishing I could drink from my monogram flask, to get me through this time like a flash, in one blink, I decided to go for my stash, instead of getting trashed.

With a patch over my third eye, I could just sit here and cry, but I will not roll over and die, I will shine through the shadows that lie.

Not a quitter, I am, not a weakling, I am, not a coward, I am, not a liar, I am, not one to hurt the wings of a butterfly, I am.

There is hope and inspiration, liberation of my cultivation will be preservation from my demention, in all directions, if I could avoid these distractions there wouldn't be subtractions.

I'm just one woman, a story woven, an empty casket, a basket I've chosen, filled with my life's emotions, a survivor of cognitive oceans, waves and caves, freedom that stays, because my heart never changes, it's just the hamsters in my brain rattling the cages.

Nothing wrong with me as a person at a glance, just a complex PTSD imbalance, just a brain trance, just a shizzy circumstance, interrupting my book writing dance...ing with dementia, don't let it BE yah!

Much love and poetry passion to all... taking risks to save my life ... talk soon. :green_heart:
:bravo:

:hug::love::hug::love:

Your poetry session is beautiful. It gave me more insight to your perspective and dealing with dimentia.

Such a brave soul to muster that much courage and determination! And you're doing it! Surviving, and thriving. I can't imagine how difficult a time you have adjusting to a brain that changed the rules of living without providing a manual.

Also, a very good reason to approach any/every one with compassion. Who knows what they're dealing with.

I like your prose/poetry writings alot. It must be entertaining to be able to create poetry to express yourself!

Btw, your ladies are awesome. I'm so glad you're getting a stash together! Should ease your mind some. It always makes me feel better to have a stash on hand.

I topped our quarter pounders yesterday. Cool last night. They're standing tall like champs! Not like yours, though!! lol. Cya sis

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – September 6, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

It's busy busy bizzy, I am rotating naps on the couch so I can sleep, then work on the place. It's not that things are bad, I've lost many of my sharp shooting organizational standards. I used to own a multimedia production company. I was on top of my game. But I lost all that and going through this daily grind takes courage to get through the day, task by task.

It's like standing in front of 4 boxes with one item in your hand, figure out where it should go. Easy right? I just stand there for minutes, blank, unable to put something simple away. So it's been a lesson in going easier on myself and remember this is a game. The more difficult the challenge, the deeper I heal, the longer I get to live.

The more pain the more gain, is what my Coaches told me when I was young. Nothing like sports pain, so much easier to heal from, there is a nobility that comes with sacrificing for your team, yet I feel no nobility having this disease/disorders.

As a youth I was often Captain because I could be bleeding and scraped up bad and you couldn’t pull me off the field, I was fearless. That fearlessness is still here, that drive to score goals is on fire, and that need to grow medicine will get me through the fear of losing my home during this darn inspection.

So I will work and work until it’s up to my standards, because the world will judge me as able bodied and able minded. There are no allowances for young brain challenged people who need green meds and can’t afford to buy them. I must make this WERK! Please HIGH functioning brain don’t fail me now.

With all that brain stuff in mind, THE shhhmoky FUN has never stopped. On top of the total reorganization of my things, I have been harvesting in the background.

2 plants harvested, 16oz’s of oil, and 2.5 ounces of dry OG Kush remaining to vape. 2 more plants to go and I’m loving every minute of it. I have to admit I have been indulging in the oil, MMMMMM.

Imagine me dancing with a spoon in the kitchen, my hubby just smiles cause I’m remixing two tracks in my head and he knows what I’m doing musically. See that is the stuff memories are made of, when you can connect with a spouse through music and I don’t even have to speak. So yah, I’m lucky to have my oil, but my knight in shining vinyl is EVERYTHING to me! How lucky am I? I am grateful for the love I’m receiving.

And if all else fails, PURSE FIRST! (Reference to Ru Paul’s tvshow) @Bilbobudkin420

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Comments: (With flash) Restart – DAYUUUUM!!! These genetics are in top form!!! I’ll take 100 of these please, hahahaha, in my dreams. Can’t go wrong with these genetics and we still have 2 weeks to go.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivating Positive Change) BTW LadyG – plan for a slow grow with this one!

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – Ever since I moved her to 20/4 she has picked up the pace. I would definitely recommend growing this lady with my auto’s until I’m ready to flip her to 12/12.

Technique: Topping x1 (Maybe a second right before preflower?) I will be taking clones too. Lots hopefully!

Comments: (With Flash) My honey doesn't smoke or dose Canna and his nose is very sensitive, so I asked him to touch the stalk of this plant and tell me first thing what does it smell like? He immediately said chicken parmigiana!!! Yah so that is awesome news and looking forward to moving her to the 5 gallon pot for full effect.

I just wanted to thank you all for being mindful of my deficiencies for so long.

2. It takes me a while to write emails and pm's when they are lengthy because i still have problems processing other people's perspective logically. Please give me time to respond. :thanks:

3. It's not easy to know what my deficiencies are if I don't share them, so please don't get frustrated with me, just remember, I don't choose brain damage, it chose me and I'm always giving my best.:thanks:

View media item 1601552
4. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER, let's bring out the best in each other, lift each other, put a positive spin on criticism and focus on growing new plants and brain cells FOR FUN. :):surf:

Much love Lady G2

Your garden is so frosty and green and nice LadyG. Inspirational!

Yup poetry is supposed get me all emotional. Oh man. :green_heart:

Good morning Milady....:love::love::love:

Inspiration - something inspiring, inspires your creativity.

I'm blown away by you poetry, your plants and above all your enthusiasm as its a rare thing to find so much sunshine in our world these days...

I've never met you, but I'm honored to know you....:hug::love::hug::love::hug::love::hug:

Hey low just wanted to say hi and hope all is going smoothly man

Keep up the great work bro

Fam✊

Hi lady G too I’m pretty buzzed and going to not delete this due to me being lifted

Sorry btw

Miss y’all :passitleft::bongrip:

Hiya Lady G2 Sis,

Just checking in, wishing you good health vibes. Was hoping to get a look at your ladies. Cya.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

------------------------

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

View media item 1601552

Much love Lady G2

WERK!

Back
Top Bottom