Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Congrats on the inspection AND on the seedsman photos!. What strains were they?. Ive just got a nice order full of seedsman ish coming I cant waaaait.
I hope one day it does get decriminalised here. If its for medical and stuff though i don't know. Is it right that over there in some places you cant have a grow op if you have had ummm run ins with the law shall we say?.

Hiya Lady G2,

So glad to hear the good news, times 2. Double joy! Do what you need to do for you, and get back to us when it's convenient. We'll be here. Thanks for the good news.

Congrats again lady G

So happy for your great news and awesome stuff seedsman using your pics on Instagram nice :Namaste:

*Thanks @Kingjoe83 - I appreciate the love. Oh they are, I'll have to check it out again.

Yes I forgot that, good work G2!

*HAHAHAHAHA @Pennywise - so funny you are.

You getting any royalties from that? Free seeds and nutes.

*HAHAHAHAHHAHA nope, but I did get free seeds for sure. :)

Congrats on the inspection AND on the seedsman photos!. What strains were they?. Ive just got a nice order full of seedsman ish coming I cant waaaait.
I hope one day it does get decriminalised here. If its for medical and stuff though i don't know. Is it right that over there in some places you cant have a grow op if you have had ummm run ins with the law shall we say?.

*Thanks so much @Bilbobudkin420 ! Make sure you take pics of your seeds and post them here. We looove seed pics. Also, even though it's decriminalized here, we still have to be hush about things for now. You absolutely have to have a clean record to apply for a dispensary or grow licences, so yes, you are correct.

Hiya Lady G2,

So glad to hear the good news, times 2. Double joy! Do what you need to do for you, and get back to us when it's convenient. We'll be here. Thanks for the good news.

* :hug: Another mountain moved another valley to grow in... :)

*Thanks @Kingjoe83 - I appreciate the love. Oh they are, I'll have to check it out again.

*HAHAHAHAHA @Pennywise - so funny you are.

*HAHAHAHAHHAHA nope, but I did get free seeds for sure. :)

*Thanks so much @Bilbobudkin420 ! Make sure you take pics of your seeds and post them here. We looove seed pics. Also, even though it's decriminalized here, we still have to be hush about things for now. You absolutely have to have a clean record to apply for a dispensary or grow licences, so yes, you are correct.

* :hug: Another mountain moved another valley to grow in... :)
Well got a couple pics of my kush auto from seedsman here for the moment :p ill let ya know when the beans arrive :D

Kush anything and you got my attention. Looove Kush, your plant is beautiful too.
Wow super size or what??? I love your training, I have to do more of that.

HAHAHAHA Bandito Breaking Bad
It's in a 10gal pot so that helps for sure. I had it outdoors for most of its life and brought it in just before flower so that helped it stretch its wings aswell, then when it hit flower I just blasted it with 24h light. Im thinking of a reverse light schedule theory for autos. Low light hours for it to stretch and get some size then hit it with high light hours to slow flower stretch a bit and get dense frosty nugs. Gonna do it when i got my 4x4 for flowering photos. Chuck a couple autos in to veg and as soon as i think theyre close put em in the veg and auto shed.

Sometimes when I'm in a bind, I seek to find, the answers to my grind, it is the green that cures my brain that's blind.

And when I'm challenged by the world, I grab a blanket for a curl, or sit by my plants for a whirl and smoke the best bud grown by a girl.

Task by task, wishing I could drink from my monogram flask, to get me through this time like a flash, in one blink, I decided to go for my stash, instead of getting trashed.

With a patch over my third eye, I could just sit here and cry, but I will not roll over and die, I will shine through the shadows that lie.

Not a quitter, I am, not a weakling, I am, not a coward, I am, not a liar, I am, not one to hurt the wings of a butterfly, I am.

There is hope and inspiration, liberation of my cultivation will be preservation from my demention, in all directions, if I could avoid these distractions there wouldn't be subtractions.

I'm just one woman, a story woven, an empty casket, a basket I've chosen, filled with my life's emotions, a survivor of cognitive oceans, waves and caves, freedom that stays, because my heart never changes, it's just the hamsters in my brain rattling the cages.

Nothing wrong with me as a person at a glance, just a complex PTSD imbalance, just a brain trance, just a shizzy circumstance, interrupting my book writing dance...ing with dementia, don't let it BE yah!

Much love and poetry passion to all... taking risks to save my life ... talk soon. :green_heart:

WERD G!

Just driving by to gaze in on your garden momentarily. Looking fantastic and huge with clones - nice work and nice to see you with so much produce and variety.

:ciao:

Yeah she got some belly to her
WE PASSED THE INSPECTION WITH FLYING COLOURS AND CLONES!!!

Didn't want to keep you guys waiting! The plants were hiding in plant jail for a few days and even grew while in purgatory.

We have clones, Candida and Peyote Critical that is stinking up the hiding spot. PC is ready for transplant already, dayum.

I've got to rebuild everything so it will be a few days yet for a full update, I just can't wait to get back to making meds!

Whew

:ciao:Hiya Sis! Awesome news! Now you can get back to work...er...fun! Haha! Have an awesome day! It's Friday!:slide:Happy Friday everyone!

Back
Top Bottom