Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Sorry not much got new journal up and made more to come soon pic of new light and lots of info

What is everyone up to?

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – September 14, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

I could write about the power going out or the broken mirror but that wouldn’t be any fun because we know what it takes to keep growing at all costs. This is a picture I took with a panoramic feature of the rainbow that came out the day the inspection was over, that very SAME day. How can I not be inspired by this sign of resilience in the face of adversity? I will never forget the work it took to get here, but it all happens for a reason.

--------------------

Random Act of Garden Kindness

There is a community garden close by and I met a man who had just picked his own tomatoes that he grew himself. He was so proud when he talked about harvesting his freshly picked produce. I kinda imagined it may be one of you awesome guys, so I praised him for his effort and told him to keep up the great work. As he left he bestowed upon me one of his sacred garden gifts and gave me a tomato. I held it in my hand and imagined it was GREEN, as in bud, because he and I are no different. So it was kinda awesome to be talking to a fellow gardener, he just didn't know I was.

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: “NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt” @stoneotter

NEW VEG UNIT

------------------------------------

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 DONE!!!
(@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 7

Days: 53

Temp: 24

RH: 50%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) HARVEST – So I had to take her down 10 days early than I wanted to but it was necessary to keep the place stink free. Most of her went into the freezer for mega-oil amount. I kept one third of her to vape and shhhmoke her for reviewing but she’s still drying. So please enjoy the last of my prodigy plant and medicine.

Also, at the beginning of this grow I put shells in her soil medium to increase the amount of calcium and I have to report IT WERKED. I was in a rush to harvest her and try to just pull the buds off but she didn’t allow that at all. I have never had a plant that was so resilient and no straw like hole in the stalk. I’m totally gonna add more calcium for the next plant and see if I can make this theory work.

Thank you KJ for following this journal for so long and staying right up till the harvest with me. I hope we can continue the positive change we have started together.

1/3 into emergency dry box due to time smelliness and time constraints

2/3rds into the freezer for oil.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivating Positive Change) BTW LadyG – plan for a slow grow with this one!

Week: 8

Days: 63

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON – Topped upper and lower branches

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – She’ll need to be moved back to a proper veg light 20/4 and then she’ll need transplantin’. But I’m not in a rush to do anything until I get my flower area ready. She doesn’t like the hands on approach to growing, so I’m keeping away as much as I can.

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 6

Days: 43

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Topping x 2, will be doing some HST and taking clones.

Comments: (With Flash)

She smells like my favourite dinner, I can’t stop smelling her leaves and stalk. It’s a heavy sense of Mediterranean flavonoids to the max. She will punch you in the face ready to give you hard love with that smell, no joke. Hahahaha. Stop it brain doesn’t make sense!

I can see her throwin’ gang signs wanting more food! I’ve decided she’s going right in the 5 gallon. I can’t possibly hold her back, she’s a strong genetic and her growing pace is outstanding. I’ve topped her twice and when I get my flower area setup, I’ll transplant, then take clones and resume her quickening growth cycle.

CLONES – Total Count of my clone-a-copia??? “11” Potential budsicles.

Much love Lady G2, Thanks SOUL TRIBE for helping me get through the super tough times.
Now to visit your journals for inspiration and respond to pm's/emails!

*BTW, feel free to post your seedsman seeds and plant pictures here anytime!
*10% discount on seedsman seed purchases for 420 mag members 
“Discount doing what we love!”

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – September 14, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

I could write about the power going out or the broken mirror but that wouldn’t be any fun because we know what it takes to keep growing at all costs. This is a picture I took with a panoramic feature of the rainbow that came out the day the inspection was over, that very SAME day. How can I not be inspired by this sign of resilience in the face of adversity? I will never forget the work it took to get here, but it all happens for a reason.

View media item 1604302

--------------------

Random Act of Garden Kindness

There is a community garden close by and I met a man who had just picked his own tomatoes that he grew himself. He was so proud when he talked about harvesting his freshly picked produce. I kinda imagined it may be one of you awesome guys, so I praised him for his effort and told him to keep up the great work. As he left he bestowed upon me one of his sacred garden gifts and gave me a tomato. I held it in my hand and imagined it was GREEN, as in bud, because he and I are no different. So it was kinda awesome to be talking to a fellow gardener, he just didn't know I was.

View media item 1604301

Quote of the week: “NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt” @stoneotter

- Made me think of you when we saw them. Soooo cute.

NEW VEG UNIT

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 DONE!!!
(@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 7

Days: 53

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) HARVEST – So I had to take her down 10 days early than I wanted to but it was necessary to keep the place stink free. Most of her went into the freezer for mega-oil amount. I kept one third of her to vape and shhhmoke her for reviewing but she’s still drying. So please enjoy the last of my prodigy plant and medicine.

Also, at the beginning of this grow I put shells in her soil medium to increase the amount of calcium and I have to report IT WERKED. I was in a rush to harvest her and try to just pull the buds off but she didn’t allow that at all. I have never had a plant that was so resilient and no straw like hole in the stalk. I’m totally gonna add more calcium for the next plant and see if I can make this theory work.

Thank you KJ for following this journal for so long and staying right up till the harvest with me. I hope we can continue the positive change we have started together.

1/3 into emergency dry box due to time smelliness and time constraints

2/3rds into the freezer for oil.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivating Positive Change) BTW LadyG – plan for a slow grow with this one!

Week: 8

Days: 63

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON – Topped upper and lower branches

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – She’ll need to be moved back to a proper veg light 20/4 and then she’ll need transplantin’. But I’m not in a rush to do anything until I get my flower area ready. She doesn’t like the hands on approach to growing, so I’m keeping away as much as I can.

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 6

Days: 43

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Topping x 2, will be doing some HST and taking clones.

Comments: (With Flash)

She smells like my favourite dinner, I can’t stop smelling her leaves and stalk. It’s a heavy sense of Mediterranean flavonoids to the max. She will punch you in the face ready to give you hard love with that smell, no joke. Hahahaha. Stop it brain doesn’t make sense!

I can see her throwin’ gang signs wanting more food! I’ve decided she’s going right in the 5 gallon. I can’t possibly hold her back, she’s a strong genetic and her growing pace is outstanding. I’ve topped her twice and when I get my flower area setup, I’ll transplant, then take clones and resume her quickening growth cycle.

CLONES – Total Count of my clone-a-copia??? “11” Potential budsicles.

Much love Lady G2, Thanks SOUL TRIBE for helping me get through the super tough times.
Now to visit your journals for inspiration and respond to pm's/emails!

*BTW, feel free to post your seedsman seeds and plant pictures here anytime!
*10% discount on seedsman seed purchases for 420 mag members 
“Discount doing what we love!”
Looking gooood. Gonna have that mini SOG pumping! Ill show ya how the kush auto and strawberry banana are doing in a sec just gotta find my charger!

This is a picture I took with a panoramic feature of the rainbow that came out the day the inspection was over, that very SAME day.
Wow, I didn't know you lived so close to heaven. Spectacular!
That's just too cool. Proud as peacocks all of us who grow. Tomatoes are my favorite.
“NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt”
Sure is nice to be thought of.

My goodness your garden is looking good!

Looking gooood. Gonna have that mini SOG pumping! Ill show ya how the kush auto and strawberry banana are doing in a sec just gotta find my charger!

*Thanks BB, I'd love to see your plants, plant them on me...hahahahaha

Wow, I didn't know you lived so close to heaven. Spectacular!

That's just too cool. Proud as peacocks all of us who grow. Tomatoes are my favorite.

Sure is nice to be thought of.

My goodness your garden is looking good!

* I have to admit, I live in paradise and is why it's so important I stay here and live out the rest of my years. The animals and birds that surround me make me feel hopeful and humble. Those otters were soooo cute.

* Thanks for the compliment on my garden, stealth for my health, I'm very grateful I have them. Good thing PW told me to collect them, or I would be without my SOG. I love when accidents bring purpose...:)

*When you mentioned Snid's name in PW's journal I knew we were connected.

Hi G2HM! Long time no see. Thumbing through your most recent stuff and I’m relieved that your still hard at work! Peace!

*Wow a blast from the past, so great to hear from you. I'm still hard at work, or hardly working...hahahaha Are you gonna start up a new journal? Good to hear from a familiar face...:green_heart:

The strawberry banana has been growing quick gonna have to throw her into flower sooner than expected ao unfortunately not gonna be able to do the CS treatment but i got another bean for when i do get it all together (plenty of indicas coming along aswell so gonna be taking a looot of pollen)

The kush (hindu) auto is beefing up quick for real. Gonna be some dense frosty goodness from her.

The strawberry banana has been growing quick gonna have to throw her into flower sooner than expected ao unfortunately not gonna be able to do the CS treatment but i got another bean for when i do get it all together (plenty of indicas coming along aswell so gonna be taking a looot of pollen).

*Wow, really crystally plants, I do love your training, that is how I should do mine. I love indica's, can't get enough of them. Hey if you ever come across a "clear headed" strain, lemme know, I'm making a master list. Your plants inspire me to keep it simple for bigger results.

Born that way

*Did you see the groomies on the log, now that is family! I would hug you forever.

*Wow, really crystally plants, I do love your training, that is how I should do mine. I love indica's, can't get enough of them. Hey if you ever come across a "clear headed" strain, lemme know, I'm making a master list. Your plants inspire me to keep it simple for bigger results.

*Did you see the groomies on the log, now that is family! I would hug you forever.
Haha They are the cutest things. That log wasn't really secure either. Just like me. Woo hoo

Yer she's frosted up a treat. Reeeeal chemical lemon scent at the minute.
I just try to keep em in check as best as i can while also just messing about with different techniques and tomfoolery lol. I guess i do keep it reasonably simple though. No set rules just do what makes sense to me at the time. Works well for me and my mind set. Never really been one for rigidity in anything though. The universe is fluid.

It works so well. Do your auto's stall at all when you train them like this?
Pretty sure i stalled my brooklyn sunrise a bit but not too much, her branches fattened up immensely and she's stretching nicely now. Not gonna be as big as my blue dream or pineapple express but she'll have some decent dense buds I reckon. So there are downfalls of course but you just need to learn to ride that fine line but even then some strains might be bitchy and not wanna be touched at all lol. Ill let ya know if i come across any like that.

Back
Top Bottom