Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Hiya Sis!! :hug::hug::hug: You got the party rockin' here as per usual! Tunes, snacks, dancing, puppies, and quality discussion! Love it here! Happy Friday all!:slide:

* Yes the party has arrived, never a dull moment around me. Plus, I get surprised with animals here and that makes me squeal when I see them and touch the screen. Glad you're here sis for yet another week of getting through the fog. Mad love always from me and TGIF!

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – August 24, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

Firstly, thank you for pulling me outta the dunes of downers... the important thing is that I have to accept, adjust, adapt and move on no matter how many directions I am being pulled by my triggers. It's hard to ask for help, but easier to survive with a little leg strength from the footy team.

I’m back in full effect, so I gotta say, I doubled my dose of oil after Preston told me his medication schedule. In 24 hours I went from sad to glad to be alive again. I’m funny again and making jokes writing. I probably needed to increase my oil intake over time. I went 3 ml - 9 ml – 18 ml – 25 ml x3 a day, in exactly 1 year of micro-dosing my own CBD/THC oil. It’s great that I recorded all these dose numbers because hopefully it will guide someone that’s in my predicament.

The only way to keep up with dosing this much a day for a healing broken brain is to stop using bottles and go to small fruit jars, with a small measuring spoon for accuracy. I think I would recommend dropper bottles for when people need to travel or carry their oil outside. But for brain patients like me who need this stuff in bigger doses, I gotta think bigger carrier bottles, with more accurate measurements so I don’t make mistakes and take too much.

Here is my new kit…

Fight fire with fire… fight PTSD with fresh harvest, organic, CBD/THC, no bugs, no mold, no pesticides, no insecticides, full spectrum, omega3 enriched, save-a-brain Canna OIL. WERK!

Don't hate the plant that medicate's!

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: So how do we change a way of thinking , trusting , loving others and self? @Kingjoe83

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 5

Days: 40

Temp: 24

RH: 50%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) Restart – She is officially 25 inches tall and only 2 feet away from the dwarf star. I must admit, I mistakenly split her stalk IN HALF with training but I quickly wrapped her up with my electrical tape before further damage could occur. She’ll be fine, if anything that will send more resources to fix her up.

I knew this would happen because I didn’t train her soon enough… dumb brain. So now she is getting heavy up top and is dominating the space. I may have to add further assistance up top but that’s not an issue, I’m ready for her. The problem will be moving her from room to room in 3 weeks.

Love the leaves on this one…

Under the skirt view, shhh, looky but no touchy.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivating Change) BTW LadyG – plan for a slow grow with this one!

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON – Topped

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – I don’t know why but I don’t think she is as partial to indoor growing as she is to outdoor growing. Very finiky for me, although I’m sure it’s me. I’m leaving this one alone as much as possible because she’s a bit too sensitive for my patience. Now who sounds like the fussy one! Hahahaha stop it brain that’s reverse psychology!:rolleyes:

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 3

Days: 23

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Germination-Sprout

Comments: (With Flash & Without Flash) She is leading the way and appreciates my hands off approach. She rec’d her first nutes feeding and I’m about to top her so I can keep her low. When I transplant her I’m going to put her into the 5 gallon pot, just don’t tell my hubby. Hahahaha stop it brain no sneakies! :rolleyes:
BTW, I totally bypassed the solo cup step for this genetics and thank goodness, only a week in this pot and she’s almost out grown it but I can’t up pot her for 3 more weeks.

without flash

Thanks for being so easy @Derbybud

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS @TheMadDabber – Random acts of kindness surprise! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply!

Week: 10

Days: 73

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 3 GALLON,

Comments: Much better results we have here.

Check out these pics that I have been able to take thanks to my birthday present phone loupe.

--------------------------They look amazing-----------------------

??? CLONES – lost count (different # every week now) – Have been rooted and placed in their self-watering digs for now.

These clones are looking great, I couldn’t ask for better results, how lucky am I?

--------------------------

Summer Garden Grow of Garlic/Potatoes/Misc Seed Runt. HARVEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse all the pictures but I’m really proud to have successfully finished a spontaneous mini outdoor grow to keep my brain stimulated because now I can repeat what I did this season, next summer and I have pics to follow. This is best to remind me cause pictures tell the entire story for me if I don’t have someone to show me.

And yes I grew enough to feed, smoke up and make oil for a squirrel, but what a happy squirrel s/he will be! HAHAHAHAHA stop it brain don’t blitz the animals! :rolleyes:

It’s easy to grow with disabilities if I start small first, next year, we are talking MAN size.

Thanks for cheering on the runt, the underdogs, the strange and the unique because we do have a place in this world, with those who have a great sense of humour.:high-five:

PEACE LOVE UNITY AND RESPECT:love:

------------------------------------

Much love to my soul tribe Lady G2, cause there is only one me and only ONE LOVE I have for U...:thanks:

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – August 24, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

Firstly, thank you for pulling me outta the dunes of downers... the important thing is that I have to accept, adjust, adapt and move on no matter how many directions I am being pulled by my triggers. It's hard to ask for help, but easier to survive with a little leg strength from the footy team.

I’m back in full effect, so I gotta say, I doubled my dose of oil after Preston told me his medication schedule. In 24 hours I went from sad to glad to be alive again. I’m funny again and making jokes writing. I probably needed to increase my oil intake over time. I went 3 ml - 9 ml – 18 ml – 25 ml x3 a day, in exactly 1 year of micro-dosing my own CBD/THC oil. It’s great that I recorded all these dose numbers because hopefully it will guide someone that’s in my predicament.

The only way to keep up with dosing this much a day for a healing broken brain is to stop using bottles and go to small fruit jars, with a small measuring spoon for accuracy. I think I would recommend dropper bottles for when people need to travel or carry their oil outside. But for brain patients like me who need this stuff in bigger doses, I gotta think bigger carrier bottles, with more accurate measurements so I don’t make mistakes and take too much.

Here is my new kit…

Fight fire with fire… fight PTSD with fresh harvest, organic, CBD/THC, no bugs, no mold, no pesticides, no insecticides, full spectrum, omega3 enriched, save-a-brain Canna OIL. WERK!

Quote of the week: So how do we change a way of thinking , trusting , loving others and self? @Kingjoe83

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Comments: (With flash) Restart – She is officially 25 inches tall and only 2 feet away from the dwarf star. I must admit, I mistakenly split her stalk IN HALF with training but I quickly wrapped her up with my electrical tape before further damage could occur. She’ll be fine, if anything that will send more resources to fix her up.

I knew this would happen because I didn’t train her soon enough… dumb brain. So now she is getting heavy up top and is dominating the space. I may have to add further assistance up top but that’s not an issue, I’m ready for her. The problem will be moving her from room to room in 3 weeks.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivating Change) BTW LadyG – plan for a slow grow with this one!

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – I don’t know why but I don’t think she is as partial to indoor growing as she is to outdoor growing. Very finiky for me, although I’m sure it’s me. I’m leaving this one alone as much as possible because she’s a bit too sensitive for my patience. Now who sounds like the fussy one! Hahahaha stop it brain that’s reverse psychology!:rolleyes:

Comments: (With Flash & Without Flash) She is leading the way and appreciates my hands off approach. She rec’d her first nutes feeding and I’m about to top her so I can keep her low. When I transplant her I’m going to put her into the 5 gallon pot, just don’t tell my hubby. Hahahaha stop it brain no sneakies! :rolleyes:
BTW, I totally bypassed the solo cup step for this genetics and thank goodness, only a week in this pot and she’s almost out grown it but I can’t up pot her for 3 more weeks.

without flash

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS @TheMadDabber – Random acts of kindness surprise! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply!

Check out these pics that I have been able to take thanks to my birthday present phone loupe.

??? CLONES – lost count (different # every week now) – Have been rooted and placed in their self-watering digs for now.

These clones are looking great, I couldn’t ask for better results, how lucky am I?

Excuse all the pictures but I’m really proud to have successfully finished a spontaneous mini outdoor grow to keep my brain stimulated because now I can repeat what I did this season, next summer and I have pics to follow. This is best to remind me cause pictures tell the entire story for me if I don’t have someone to show me.

And yes I grew enough to feed, smoke up and make oil for a squirrel, but what a happy squirrel s/he will be! HAHAHAHAHA stop it brain don’t blitz the animals! :rolleyes:

It’s easy to grow with disabilities if I start small first, next year, we are talking MAN size.

Thanks for cheering on the runt, the underdogs, the strange and the unique because we do have a place in this world, with those who have a great sense of humour.:high-five:

Much love to my soul tribe Lady G2, cause there is only one me and only ONE LOVE I have for U...:thanks:
:hug::hug:
Lookin' great Lady! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

I'm excited to watch that Candida take off. Looks like Joe's is doing real well. Mine arrived here safely a couple days ago and will be run with my next group.:slide:

We get stronger as we find others like us....

We're totally like The Transformers! :rofl:

Enjoy your weekend!
:passitleft:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

Here is my new kit…

------------------------

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

without flash

I'm smoking a runt as noted on the jar of northern lights auto from canuc seeds lately. One of my wifes fav's. Me too. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt. It's almost a year and a half old in the jar as well. Still tasty and good pain relief.

The OG Kush auto is just about there, love the produce!

*I could smell today that the auto IS days away from chop. She was dank!

:hug::hug:
Lookin' great Lady! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

I'm excited to watch that Candida take off. Looks like Joe's is doing real well. Mine arrived here safely a couple days ago and will be run with my next group.:slide:

We get stronger as we find others like us....

We're totally like The Transformers! :rofl:

Enjoy your weekend!
:passitleft:

* I LOVE TRANSFORMERS hahahaha that's a great way to describe it. And i loved that motivational graphic, so accurate!
Thank youuu!

Man I miss everything.... Dancing puppies?? Dang.... Oh well, Great comeback update sis... Hope all is well, and to all Green day...

*Thank you, I will reply to your messages now that I can focus. Good to see you around.

Heya Lady, glad all is better... You have some interesting strains going on, come and join my thread I think all you gurus will like it....

*I'll be surely by to visit.

You spin licorice pizzas too? My other favorite pastime.

*HAHAHAHAHA I dooo. :)

I'm smoking a runt as noted on the jar of northern lights auto from canuc seeds lately. One of my wifes fav's. Me too. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the runt. It's almost a year and a half old in the jar as well. Still tasty and good pain relief.

*Mmmmm love me some northern lights for sure.

Runts and mutants can turn out to be very special plants, never kill an oddball plant.

*I'm an oddball too!

Hey lady g just wanted to let you no-about an amazing light to have. even for a one day ? It would do very nice for 4x4x6 tent for sure .

Here is contest hlg 550v2 series 9% overall increase in efficiency over the v1 series . Amazing light

Check it out thought I’d share good luck

*Hey KJ, where does it say contest, I watched the video but didn't see the mention. Thanks.

That would be an awesome light to have!

*Yah I showed my hubby and he said he could totally build that. So maybe in the future.

I think I am going to ask true northern lighting what they have in comparison but if not this is on my list for sure under light bucket list lol

*and now my bucket list. Can't believe how little wattage it uses.

Lol yea I'm not buying more lights for awhile.

*HAHAHAHAHA

Hey sorry if you go to you tube and type in ledgrowlightdepot you will see how to enter and there video .

Update coming tomorrow! I will be taking photos of the OG Kush right before I chop her, I just want her to dry out more.

Aaaaand, I topped the Peyote Critical and then ate the cutting, MMMMMMMM I imagined eating an italian/Greek/mediterranian lush complex mouthwatering meal with wind blowing through my hair and the candle reflecting off my face. I've got a light wine with a crystal glass, and the biggest fattest joint that will never go out in the wind, it smokes forever.

I'm serious, best tasting cutting I've had and not as bitter as the others. Deep and calculated genetics there. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom