Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
I do get you btw it took me awhile to try to reach out more . Half my problem in life is that I don’t message people enough . Why? I always feel like I’ll bug them or maybe if they close I get scared and don’t want anyone to truly see Joan vulnerable I am?
Anxiety is a mofo brother! I've had that same thought... many times. I'm the guy who sends people to voice mail, then texts back immediately.
Step outta that bubble! Nothing but love flowing around this place. Before I found 420 mag, I did not talk to anyone online, at all. Not sure what it is, but the people here just make me feel more comfortable every time I log in. I've met some of the greatest people here by "stepping out there".

I'm always around...
-P:ganjamon:

I think that's just life, it's hard to adapt but we just have to keep moving forward.
I just feel like maybe some people have different ways of coping I guess and ways of dealing with it.
I heard the other day a saying ....

It’s how we counter react to personal trauma as people /humans im learning ..
We can sink in grief /let fear win / and ask why ? and be so engaged in deep emotional thoughts that we become lost and confused ?

Or we can choose to say no well I’m here I’m going to live . lol im going to love , I need friends .

Guess what you choose to go after ?

Funny thing I’ve released lately as well

I need my health if I don’t love myself how can I truly love someone else ?

However I do love me I know my heart is right. Minus the fact I sin .

Wait is it okay to go religious?

Awe what a day eh ..

Ps as far as your hubby holding you and comforting sometimes that is all we need as humans to be happier and feel more sound/complete / secure .

I’ve done a tailgate on old ranger by beach and sat and had a beer two min drive from house one beer . And listen to the sound of water waves seeing sun glisten off water . Calms the soul for sure .

Keep that day you had with him holding and never let it go ✊

Oh someof this is for you @Lady G2HM lol

Sure lady G that would be amazing send away .

*Will work on that this weekend okay? I don't do capsules yet cause I don't have the time nor the dexterity. Plus I'm kind of a germaphobe and no guarantee I can keep germs off the capsule shells, so until I can isolate a clean area for that I go with dropper bottles for now. But capsules IS the superior way of delivering this micro-dosing oil because bottles have residue left on the bottom, the capsules you don't. You get a more accurate dose for sure.

I think it really comes down to that my whole life anyone I ever got close to disappeared in life ?

*ME TOOOO, that's one thing that is hard to accept in this forum is that the friendships we make and put effort into can just end in an instant. It's something totally out of our control, so now I've changed my way of friending...to ease up on my heart and my attachment to beautiful souls. That's just life I think.

Tupac said it best lady G

Even thugs cry ✊

Prince said it best...when Dove's cry...

Anxiety is a mofo brother! I've had that same thought... many times. I'm the guy who sends people to voice mail, then texts back immediately.
Step outta that bubble! Nothing but love flowing around this place. Before I found 420 mag, I did not talk to anyone online, at all. Not sure what it is, but the people here just make me feel more comfortable every time I log in. I've met some of the greatest people here by "stepping out there".

I'm always around...
-P:ganjamon:
I think it takes courage to say how you feel and speaking out like this tells me I’m not Aloner in this crazy train .

I have been feeling a lot better these days minus my back and neck really cannbis oil helps a get me through bit better .

You're getting there Joe
Baby steps

Brb with song suitable for baby steps

Might be some profound language . Not crazy but rap lol. On sec

*Will work on that this weekend okay? I don't do capsules yet cause I don't have the time nor the dexterity. Plus I'm kind of a germaphobe and no guarantee I can keep germs off the capsule shells, so until I can isolate a clean area for that I go with dropper bottles for now. But capsules IS the superior way of delivering this micro-dosing oil because bottles have residue left on the bottom, the capsules you don't. You get a more accurate dose for sure.

*ME TOOOO, that's one thing that is hard to accept in this forum is that the friendships we make and put effort into can just end in an instant. It's something totally out of our control, so now I've changed my way of friending...to ease up on my heart and my attachment to beautiful souls. That's just life I think.

Prince said it best...when Dove's cry...
True and true :passitleft:

Baby steps

Brb with song suitable for baby steps

Might be some profound language . Not crazy but rap lol. On sec

Forgot to come back

Before bed

View media item 1596877Did I break another 420 rule again posting this picture ? :p Izzy and Simba :love: U-tube short video. I thought it was special the way the boys play, Simba takes it easy on Izzy now. The most spoiled dog in the world.

Forgot to come back

Before bed

*Actually this track is the SHIZ @Kingjoe83 - I really loved the lyrics, very impressive. Thanks for dropping that track. :hug:

Did I break another 420 rule again posting this picture ? :p Izzy and Simba :love: U-tube short video. I thought it was special the way the boys play, Simba takes it easy on Izzy now. The most spoiled dog in the world.

*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW special animals you have. Sooooo cute. I love being surprised with doggy pictures, thank you so much. :hug:

------------------------------------

Update coming up tonight! It's a huuuge photo-ganza to make up for my lack of brain capacity lately. I had my first full nights sleep in a week and I feel rested and fresh, chaos gone, day is shining bright. :green_heart:

So nice to hear that you're back on top again. Always sending happy vibes and hugs your way! :hug::hug::hug:

*Actually this track is the SHIZ @Kingjoe83 - I really loved the lyrics, very impressive. Thanks for dropping that track. :hug:

*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW special animals you have. Sooooo cute. I love being surprised with doggy pictures, thank you so much. :hug:

------------------------------------

Update coming up tonight! It's a huuuge photo-ganza to make up for my lack of brain capacity lately. I had my first full nights sleep in a week and I feel rested and fresh, chaos gone, day is shining bright. :green_heart:
Yeah dmx got me through some times .

He has some good stuff and same stuff .

But I like how you can hear him crystal clear

Same with my fav rapper/mc NF real music

Check him out nothing bad love for him and his music is emotional and personal real.

Challenges we can face I think you would really like him a lot better then dmx even lady g

One day I hope to meet him and say thanks to him for his music and gifts and sharing his views and felelings. When I have a bad day I put him on wait I’m always cranking his beats wish I had a sub woofer be awesome to hear it pound . I love music btw .

View media item 1596877Did I break another 420 rule again posting this picture ? :p Izzy and Simba :love: U-tube short video. I thought it was special the way the boys play, Simba takes it easy on Izzy now. The most spoiled dog in the world.
:circle-of-love: Awe!

Hiya Sis!! :hug::hug::hug: You got the party rockin' here as per usual! Tunes, snacks, dancing, puppies, and quality discussion! Love it here! Happy Friday all!:slide:

Back
Top Bottom