LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

I have a new journal coming too Light and of course you need to be there. My new Green Sun LED will be here next week and my Secret Jardin tent is already here so am going to flower my Wild Thai under the new light then run 2 exact grows side by side Green Sun and Top Led start to finish all the same and see what happens.... Nothing as fancy as yours or Kings but it's a start and it will be a good comparison I think..... :passitleft: High Light.....:circle-of-love:

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

I have a new journal coming too Light and of course you need to be there. My new Green Sun LED will be here next week and my Secret Jardin tent is already here so am going to flower my Wild Thai under the new light then run 2 exact grows side by side Green Sun and Top Led start to finish all the same and see what happens.... Nothing as fancy as yours or Kings but it's a start and it will be a good comparison I think..... :passitleft: High Light.....:circle-of-love:

Why does everyone want to pick on TopLED...LOL. But I'm in Dennise just to watch the show. I'm a TopLED man from here on out and all these comparisons help me dial mine in. I am looking at the Reflector 144*3 as an upgrade to my cabinet. Currently running the 96*3 set right now. I'll be looking for when that journal starts.

I am a TopLED man myself! I have the Mars II 1200W, and it's really badass! I could not be happier with the way that light works! It was so affordable, I was a little skeptical, but man is it a steal! :high-five:

So, what everybody in this circle is basically saying, LED is the definite way to go? If so, I'm relieved because I really don't like the HPS or HID or any of those big, hot bulbs.

Now I just have to watch how everybody does with which LED. Dennise's side by side will be great.

Why does everyone want to pick on TopLED...LOL. But I'm in Dennise just to watch the show. I'm a TopLED man from here on out and all these comparisons help me dial mine in. I am looking at the Reflector 144*3 as an upgrade to my cabinet. Currently running the 96*3 set right now. I'll be looking for when that journal starts.

Oh please don't misunderstand.... I love my Top Leds and scream it from the mountain tops but Amy approached me and asked me to run a journal with one of their lights so what's a girl to do... I will give it an honest opinion and can tell ya they are going to have to rock for me to change my mind about the Top Led lights I have. I think it is a fair comparison because the prices are about as close as any 2 other LED brands I have come across. The LED Light and King :adore: are showcasing are in a completely different class as the lights I run as far as size and cost but these 2 are compatible and make a good comparison for poor folks like myself.... Sorry Light didn't mean to hijack ya ......:circle-of-love:

I would love to sponsor anybody for any reason. I love doing product testing, especially in horticulture. I hope to develop my growing skills with cannabis to the degree some of you guys have. I know of a few books out there, but there is a ton of misinformation, also.

The industry is still geared toward Mr. Natural style advertising, with goofy imagery and iconic cartooning, but I am not buying any of it. I still don't believe for even one second that cannabis has any needs outside of what you can provide with ordinary organic fertilizers or even synthetic if you choose. I cannot justify the soils they sell. I saw ONE cubic foot of soil being sold for 50 dollars. WTF? Please don't buy these. People can still make money without ripping people off.

Oops :) just lopped one of my smaller limbs off the Skywalker Kush flux lol. See everyone, it even happens to me! :)

I feel so lazy compared to so many others on here. I do sod all in the way of care of my plants whilst in these early stages of veg. Couldn't even be bothered to PH today so they got straight tap water. Some leaves show nute burn as I hit them 4 days back with some nutes. I used the D&S part 2 and was clearly a little early. I dont stress, just go back to plain water for a while.
Ill probably not bother feeding now until after a couple of weeks of being in system. Then my girls will be on my special go go juice of my sponsors nutrients! (Growing Edge Technologies) I really can't wait to use their stuff as Ive seen the results and God Damn!!!!!! :)

Now all I have to do is find some more money for coco soil and a power converter for the Oxy rig. As soon as I can sort these funds we will be going to the big light and full set up!
As for how long ill veg in the system, who knows??? I dont want a really long run, yet I cant just grow babies either! Its wanting to get onto my next run already thats killing me. Full hydro fluxed monsters of Gorilla Glue beckons! :)

LA, hope your back, is back to normal today.

I agree that LED could surpass HID bulbs. Is it true that (ignoring the electricity usage & heat issue) a LED plant will grow at the same speed and finish with an equal yield, as the same plant grown under a big HID bulb?

:thanks:, I hope the answer is yes, I didn't think they had caught up yet. If they have not, it won't be much longer.:circle-of-love:

Hey GF :) Not yet!!!! So much going on its daft at the moment. Im starting a new business up presently, a legitimate grow orientated venture.
This combined with being owed a lot of money by some little prat that's giving me the run around. Means Im flat broke and falling behind on bills etc.
So the big set up and majority of this grow will be at my friends place. Ill have my own key so I can come and go as I please. Not ideal but safe! :)

Once this run is done Ill be moving the length of the country, as I have an offer of a house up north! This also fits with the business etc :)!

Trichster my friend the back is better now, many thanks! :)
As for LED vs HID we are now on the level. If you go for the premier LED lights that is! I could say much more on this but Im unable at present! :) just read BIDS 7.0 journal summary on his smaller Budmaster. He states clearly how it compared to his hps experience! :)

Very good. I look forward to hearing about it all. Now things make a little more sense to me. The only thing I know about the UK is Downton Abbey, Pride and Prejudice and all things Ricky Gervais and Karl.

So, what everybody in this circle is basically saying, LED is the definite way to go? If so, I'm relieved because I really don't like the HPS or HID or any of those big, hot bulbs.

Now I just have to watch how everybody does with which LED. Dennise's side by side will be great.

GF, CrawDaddy also has a side-by-side. Advance versus TopLED.

Back
Top Bottom