LA's Shooting For The Stars Journal: My Effort To Grow Pro!

High LA,
Late but what else is new.:laugh:
Best wishes in your new life plans.

Grab the wheel and drive boldly towards your future.
I couldn't think of a more deserving Cat.

Have you considered Doc's kit?:popcorn:

Well its nice to see some of the old crew, as well as some newer faces!

So in some crappy news......

It seems that things in Spain are not as easy as id hoped. Thanks to a huge influx of growers hitting Catalonia. The locals have gotten wise, they're informing on anyone, especially if your renting. Ive spoken to friends who are living out there and they've lost everything once the authorities come into play.

So with having my little boy to consider, Ive decided to put a hold on spain. Im gutted, yet things are still going well for me, so i cant complain. Im gonna go for it here instead. Shooting for all the canna cups in the uk and saving so ive the ability to buy a place out in Spain, or wherever else is blowing up in the canna world.

In some other news; as Stage had asked about docs kit. Well myself and doc are soon to be workimg together as I try his high brix growing out for size.

Also my grow space is about to quadruple. So ill be getting all new kit from tents, fiters, fans, controllers and quantum boards, cmh 315's, not forgetting new unreleased genetics. So things are gonna get BIG, im shootimg for 16 plants in flower at anyone point. 4 plant waves so ive 4 coming in every week. All once rotation numbers are up will be fluxed... Im gonna show how it works for perpetual production growing.
Oh and im still gonna be producing some plant sculptures for snoop and a few other well known folks.

So i may be on hold with spain, but i sure as shit aint standing still...

Yea that's a bit of a bummer but at least you found out through others experiences not your own in that regard. Sounds like you've got some more cool stuff coming down the pipe. Can't wait to see your flux rotation.

Sculptures for snoop. Sounds legit. Do what you gotta do. Hightimescup is in Alaska this weekend, but wifes gonna be outta town, and I'm on (full time) dad duty. Next year I'll have to save up the 1100 bucks for an entry. Gotta start somewhere right? Keep at it LA things should pan out for you, but family first!

Whoa:eek:....heard about this and had to drop in! I'll keep outta the way and just watch!:thumb:

How’s it going LA sorry to here the news about Spain but better you have been told about what’s the score out there than going out with the misses and baby boy and getting done in a foreign place which could turn really bad on you all as it’s so corrupt out there who know what could happen.
I remember when talking to you and your misses, is your misses from America or Canada? Plenty of places out there to grow with no illegal issues just places with plant counts but the way you grow those flux monsters it shouldn’t be a problem just a thought, anyway good luck with the new plan like you said don’t worry about fluxing grow to get money behind you for you and your family to better your lives try to do it all yourself full time less people involved the better no arguing about work loads plants not being fed and die after loads of your own work put in,crops being nick with the gear to or getting done with gobbie staff truss no one I know this sounds harsh but that’s just how it is in this game here keep your head down arse up mouth shut again mouth shut and crack on mate you will be fine I am sure you are aware of all this but this is what I have found and again good luck.

So folks, Ive been and seen my new flower room at my pals. I should just about fit 16 fluxes in there lol.
Ill do all the setting them up and the hard yards training wise at mine. Ill be doing just veg work at mine but as im aiming for 4 plants every week in and out of flower rotation, my numbers will still be quite high.

Ive got a load of quantum boards coming soon also. Then ill see if i can grab a cpl of the 315cmh lights if poss soon. ( i refuse to buy a thing lol)

Im still undecided what other nutrients to test out next. Im definitely doing a fat run with doc buds kit. Yet for my other waves ill be dropping I have no end of choice. I could still usee Remos stuff but I fancy a change up with regards bottles stuff.

This coming weekend ill be going to a Industry only event thrown here in the uk by a hydro company. Free bar nd camping etc just need the cash for your food. Should be awesome as Remo himself will be there. So a session with him is in order. Then ive got an interview to do for a podcast show over here, then lots of picking free stuff to test and review etc. Hopefully ill kit out my entire flower space from tent, filters, fans and uch more lol. Im only going for the day and not the weekend as my boy takes priority nowadays! Anyway being the one show in the UK ive wanted to go to for a few yrs now means im quite excited lol. Im taking my grow pal with me so he should have blast also.
Then in a couple of weeks my good friends from HSO are over in london. So ill be linking up with them for sure.

Anyway a few pics

My high temps have fooked this lot really in my eyes althoughthe geist grow og x gsc is looking ok.

Ive also just dropped a load of geist peppermint

A few more pics to follow

How’s it going LA can you let us known how you are going to get four plants a week in and four plants out finished flowered with 16 plants I take if you have a 8 week flower period to take four out per week you would need 32 plant count 4x8 =32?
16 would be 2 plants a week or maybe I am missing something?
Hope you have a blast at the show don’t forget to get your business done before you get hammered lol cause your in it to win it now mate, good luck with your new setup and smash the life out of it cheers.

Well its nice to see some of the old crew, as well as some newer faces!

So in some crappy news......

It seems that things in Spain are not as easy as id hoped. Thanks to a huge influx of growers hitting Catalonia. The locals have gotten wise, they're informing on anyone, especially if your renting. Ive spoken to friends who are living out there and they've lost everything once the authorities come into play.

So with having my little boy to consider, Ive decided to put a hold on spain. Im gutted, yet things are still going well for me, so i cant complain. Im gonna go for it here instead. Shooting for all the canna cups in the uk and saving so ive the ability to buy a place out in Spain, or wherever else is blowing up in the canna world.

In some other news; as Stage had asked about docs kit. Well myself and doc are soon to be workimg together as I try his high brix growing out for size.

Also my grow space is about to quadruple. So ill be getting all new kit from tents, fiters, fans, controllers and quantum boards, cmh 315's, not forgetting new unreleased genetics. So things are gonna get BIG, im shootimg for 16 plants in flower at anyone point. 4 plant waves so ive 4 coming in every week. All once rotation numbers are up will be fluxed... Im gonna show how it works for perpetual production growing.
Oh and im still gonna be producing some plant sculptures for snoop and a few other well known folks.

So i may be on hold with spain, but i sure as shit aint standing still...
Damn... that sucks man. But onwards and upwards my friend. I to plan to make my way into some cups one day, maybe ill see ya there :D peace brother

So folks, Ive been and seen my new flower room at my pals. I should just about fit 16 fluxes in there lol.
Ill do all the setting them up and the hard yards training wise at mine. Ill be doing just veg work at mine but as im aiming for 4 plants every week in and out of flower rotation, my numbers will still be quite high.

Ive got a load of quantum boards coming soon also. Then ill see if i can grab a cpl of the 315cmh lights if poss soon. ( i refuse to buy a thing lol)

Im still undecided what other nutrients to test out next. Im definitely doing a fat run with doc buds kit. Yet for my other waves ill be dropping I have no end of choice. I could still usee Remos stuff but I fancy a change up with regards bottles stuff.

This coming weekend ill be going to a Industry only event thrown here in the uk by a hydro company. Free bar nd camping etc just need the cash for your food. Should be awesome as Remo himself will be there. So a session with him is in order. Then ive got an interview to do for a podcast show over here, then lots of picking free stuff to test and review etc. Hopefully ill kit out my entire flower space from tent, filters, fans and uch more lol. Im only going for the day and not the weekend as my boy takes priority nowadays! Anyway being the one show in the UK ive wanted to go to for a few yrs now means im quite excited lol. Im taking my grow pal with me so he should have blast also.
Then in a couple of weeks my good friends from HSO are over in london. So ill be linking up with them for sure.

Anyway a few pics

My high temps have fooked this lot really in my eyes althoughthe geist grow og x gsc is looking ok.

Ive also just dropped a load of geist peppermint

A few more pics to follow
Things look nuts mate.
These frickin disgusting temps made one of my girls hermie :( as i said though, onwards and upwards

I've totally avoided the summer heat this year. Frying plants .... nope. So glad you've prioritized that time with your son. You won't regret that. Enjoy your time at the event this weekend. I see your fine work in the plant below. Good job. :bongrip:
full

Remember when one door closes another door opens so continue walking through the open doors and you will get to where you want to be. Everything looking great in your summer grow!

How’s it going LA can you let us known how you are going to get four plants a week in and four plants out finished flowered with 16 plants I take if you have a 8 week flower period to take four out per week you would need 32 plant count 4x8 =32?
16 would be 2 plants a week or maybe I am missing something?
Hope you have a blast at the show don’t forget to get your business done before you get hammered lol cause your in it to win it now mate, good luck with your new setup and smash the life out of it cheers.

So my maths aint the best lol. Yet ill have 16 in flower at any point dopping them in on a bi-weekly basis and just replace as goes. Ill be doing veg and keeping clones off all for pheno hunting every strain dropped. Only the best survive the cut.

This will be the difference from all my other grows. Im wanting my own bank of elite cuts for future runs and in turn the comps!
So im gonna be dropping 7-10 of each strain at a time. Ill just stack stuff in veg as needed lol.
Anyway with my target of 10 oz per plant to start, going to 15+ once working ith my own cuts. I should do ok

Back
Top Bottom