Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

All it takes is a good veg period, good soil and environment and then my trick is to get 90-95% of the work done really early on in veg! :)
Then when you've set your plants form and your building vert for colas sites, repeatedly open up the immature foliage of the growing tips. This stacks your nodes up to build big huge colas! :) this with my backbuilding and a few other of my little tricks means yield is never a problem!
Mainly though its just the extended vegging. I don't even count days in veg or flower. Just judge by experience! :) plus my light doesn't hurt lol. :)

Anyway its just something that anyone can do after plenty of runs etc :) just love your plants and they will love you back! :)

Hopefully one day I will get enough experience, I am learning all the time, and I love your lights almost as much as you do those GOD lights are amazing, I look at pictures of them all the time and dream of rows of them in a grow room lined with Orca reflective lining and a combination of living soil/Autopot an Opticlimate 10000 pro 3 a bunch of oscillating fans and 4 10 inch carbon filters with inline fans a Co2 system and an ozone generator hooked up to wind/solar rig to offset some electricity with a dedicated veg and bloom area and a drawer full of seeds and a team of you guys unleashed to push nature to the extreme, just a dream I know but how amazing would that be!

That would be like the x-men of weed using your mutant powers to create endlessly!

until that happens though, I am enjoying tinkering in my little 4x4 Gorilla Grow Tent learning the basics from journals like yours.:thumb: :goodjob:

Well even with 22 or more girls on the go I need to already think on my next wave of girls! Also the breeding I want to get done. So Ive dropped more beans lol :)
We have in water; Canna Game's Caramello, fem x 1. Loompafarms Blue Dawg, regs x 2. Karma Genetics Karma OG, regs x 2. Dutch Passion Purple #1 fem.

Hopefully ill get a fem or two off the regs. I do want a male in their also for breeding purposes. If I can get a good stable strain of my own going I may be able to get it released by one of my friends I met in Spain. (this ain't a certainty and will take me a long time with all the backcrossing etc to get a stable pheno going)
Its just something I have to try and get done even if its just a strain for little old me! :)

We are getting really close to going full bore and tent fun under the GOD light!!!!! Within the next week or so its gonna happen!

My little beans in water have already started to split, so LA's cross breeding of cup winners is going to happen soon! :)
I'm really excited as the Karma OG is supposed to be sublime, as is the Truth by True Canna. I'll be getting in touch with Ed Borg from delta 9 labs to talk about the truth and to find the best fit for a good solid cross! :)
Oh and my friend John, (Mr Loompafarms) as its his Blue Dawg that may get crossed with either the Truth or the Karma OG! Its awesome as the Blue Dawg were a little gift of his personal breeding stock, I believe! :) So with such great genetics to play with I hope to have something worthy in the future! :)

:nomo:

Hey Brotha ask the delta 9 guy whats up with their aiea seeds the couple times I bought them none of them popped
you don't have to tho lol
Have a Great Tokerday Brotha LA :thumb:

:wood:Hey star how are you sorry I wasn't by for a couple of days,,so the Dp is a not great one to smoke but cross or is she an attention seeker :volcano-smiley:I never tried it befor but the name is one I see pop up from time to time:thumb:
Hope all is fine with you an yours :circle-of-love:

Hey all, Mono, Dennise, its a simple thing really lol I'm just fed up, after the last wave of my girls needed to be put down before spain, I've been lost. Also it feels like I've let the side down 420wise. I've had screw all to contribute for an age it seems so I'm just going balls to the wall without care now!
Now I'm in fulltime work its hard also as I'm used to having inordinate amounts of time with my girls. Now though I get in so late as I'm doing 12 hr shifts that they are lucky if they get watered lol.
Plus we've been without meds now for about 3 weeks!!!!!!

Jaga its a weak smoke and genetically weak in my eyes the purp 1 yet as BID showed it can be a wicked thing for crosses.

I am just now throwing all caution out the window as need to move asap get to the US or Spain

Sorry lol just I do tend to get a bit maudlin without my meds! Its like I'm working but not getting anything out of it lol, coming home to no doob is killing me!! :)

Hey buddy! Next few months should be super interesting for you! Looking forward to the reveals. :)
Quick question... When dealing with a crazy side branching strain should I hold off opening the tops until I have my scrog set and am switching to vert? Is there such a thing as too many tops?! With another 3 weeks of veg left I'm concerned that if I go nuts opening now it's going to slow my growth? Looking to fill a 1.2m x 1.2m screen with 2 plants in 50L pots. Will upload a pic I took the other day so you can see where I'm at.
IMG_20150513_212928.JPG

Back
Top Bottom