Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Wow, very interesting....I have experimented with good results with topped, fim'd, and super cropping.

I may will give this a go with the next set-up, looks very interesting.
Looking forward to your progress, Subbing now.

LA, are you gonna let each horizontal branch to reach the side of the tent? That would be the most efficient shape of the plant with this technique IMO.

I had just noticed the potential of the flux technique and I really think it may help us to increase weights once the bugs are worked out. African Grower is conducting an interesting experiment in his journal that could greatly improve flux performance if successful by controlling stretch of certain branches with the use of supplemental light. If anything can be gained from this experiment, I really think that information will better assist the application of the flux technique.

That's how I have always trained through veg, using light to promote growth where I want it lol. Also I advise giving the pinch technique a go also, to stunt growth where needed. Combine these two methods and you have complete control over the form of your girl. Its all very simple really you get to control everything in veg. So using selective defol, Light positioning only where you want strong growth and then the pinching technique to even out where needed. this combined with LST gives you complete freedom to do as you please. Simple really!

Is it correct to wait until she has about 5 nodes before you attempt this surgery then use the third as your starting node?

Thanks and keep the info coming its good data :)

Back
Top Bottom