Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Hey Dr P, cheers she is going ok considering Ive never watered of fed her a thing lol. The clone I took for a future experiment for seeing what happens to monster cropped clone grown out a while flowered then put back into veg. Then back into flower, then veg again. Just for the hell of it to be honest. I'm no expert as so far all my clones are dead lol. I've just done another 5 tonight. just for practice!
I simply follow the basic steps for cloning. She was taken at just after 2 and a bit weeks of flower.

Hey Dr P, cheers she is going ok considering Ive never watered of fed her a thing lol. The clone I took for a future experiment for seeing what happens to monster cropped clone grown out a while flowered then put back into veg. Then back into flower, then veg again. Just for the hell of it to be honest. I'm no expert as so far all my clones are dead lol. I've just done another 5 tonight. just for practice!
I simply follow the basic steps for cloning. She was taken at just after 2 and a bit weeks of flower.

LA,

Try splitting the stem from the bottom about 1 inch up the shoot in two direction. keep the cuts in water until you are ready to dip them into rooting solution. I use Rapid Root cubes, dampen them good first, cut them flat, use a ice pick to make the hole and put the clone in immediately after dipping. Put them in a grow chamber or clone box and only mist the clone not the cube. I get roots in about 7 to ten days poking out the sides.

GR

Yeah did the split and scarring off of the outer layer then water, then dip, I also use a toothpick dipped in rooting gel to make the whole in the soil before pushing clone in. I aint got any cool cloner kits or anything as everything is on a shoestring with me. I got all my gear tents fans filters meters ducting lights everything for free. I have only ever bought soil and beans and perlite etc. Me and missus pretty much on the breadline lol since had a business partner wreck a company I had a while back. He blew everything Id ever worked for.
But hey ho I digress.
Sorry and thanks for all your input gr865 and gang!

Yeah did the split and scarring off of the outer layer then water, then dip, I also use a toothpick dipped in rooting gel to make the whole in the soil before pushing clone in. I aint got any cool cloner kits or anything as everything is on a shoestring with me. I got all my gear tents fans filters meters ducting lights everything for free. I have only ever bought soil and beans and perlite etc. Me and missus pretty much on the breadline lol since had a business partner wreck a company I had a while back. He blew everything Id ever worked for.
But hey ho I digress.
Sorry and thanks for all your input gr865 and gang!

Sorry to hear that LA...I can relate...I lost everything I had worked my whole life for about 8 yrs ago...one thing I have come to realize is we never know what life may bring us but its what we do with what we are given that makes all the difference...you have clearly shown that with your growing ...you use the minimum of growing tools to produce the maximum results. Amazing work LA..it's a pleasure to be able to follow your grows:thumb:

As far as the clone goes it looks great...how long ago did you take it?...have you tried very very gently rolling the base of the stem between your fingers to see if there is any resistance from roots?

Good weed to you buddy:high-five:

Thank you kind Sir, you humble me with your gracious words of wisdom. Not sure on the clone lol ill have to search back through posts tomoz to get age lol. I think I need some proper rooting gel. As my one cost 99pence, its organic but not sure its any good. Just grapped as it was in my budget.

Have you seen the cloner I made out of a tupaware container, duct tape, an air pump, air stone and my girlfriends flip flops...it worked great

If you have an air pump and stone it might be an option as it would be free to make and it will clone without rooting gel...just a thought:)

He he! my friend. I remember it well. Had a damn good laugh at the girlfriends flipflop bit with my missus. Also a stern look from her as if to say cut your own damn stuff up or else. Im gonna have to do it! Ill get some shekels together soon and get an air stone and stuff. Is a pump and air stone much?
No a pump and air stone is pretty cheap...try your local pet store

I used a tupaware container because it is a small res and with the air stone turned up it not only acted like a bubble cloner but it also produce a mist from all the bubbles that was constantly hitting the stems...kinda like an areoponic cloner...also I wrapped the bottom with duct tape to prevent light from getting to the res...make sure the container you choose is deep enough to cover the air stone by about 2 inches and still allow a couple inches of free space....mine is 5 inches deep

Last but not least...don't let your girlfriend catch you cutting up the tupaware ....she's already gonna be miffed about her flip flops LOL :)

Cheers Aztec, just a little pic update of little gitt! Did some major defol today stripping all central growth sites. Then retrained her, strapped her right down lol
20131031_165548.jpg
20131031_165610.jpg
20131031_173044.jpg
20131031_172930.jpg
20131031_172943.jpg
20131031_173028.jpg

That looks so beautiful! Very well done LA, she looks like a centipede. I want both of mine to grow the same way!

HIgh Light Addict,
I hope you dont mind but I wanted to show you and your subscribers a pic of a cut I took out of a plant that was getting culled. It was a day or so after I first heard of your new term you all are promoting so I decided I wanted to play. If you think there is anything cool I could do with this "Tri-Pod" please feel free to pm me or let me know here, Ill check back.
Happy Halloween everyone from s1ingblade
DSCN11454.JPG

I need to reread this thread from the beginning cause I am not to sure where I am supposed to strip and where I leave it alone. Fifth node?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom