Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Fluxing, what a great name :lot-o-toke:

Fluxing would be fun to play with along with scrogging, might have to try this under a screen and fan it out

Hey everyone just a little update of pics. She is starting to balance out and grow a little more evenly. This I achieved by stripping the stronger side of flux to promote better growth in the weaker.
20131020_132305.jpg
20131020_132232.jpg
20131020_132223.jpg

Cheers Jay, welcome output good to have ya here! AG she is 1 month 5 days I think might be a day or so off lol. Since going photo in my strains I just don't bother with timing veg. I do with flower for obvious reasons but I just let em go in veg till I'm Happy!
The problem I have at mo is I went and got stupid. I've now got my Tutt with maybe 7-8 weeks of flowering left. Then got this girl and my WW. I only have my little flower space at mo, so i'll either have to start flowering under CFLs or veg her for another 8 weeks giving her total of 3 month veg lol. The white widow might end up with 5 months veg, lol. Has anybody done a veg for this long????!!!!!!
If in doubt I can get one of my tents up either my biggun or my little, Also have a 600hps but have to lose bedroom all together to go tent. I might have to just mother the WW for an army of clones!

Cheers Jay, welcome output good to have ya here! AG she is 1 month 5 days I think might be a day or so off lol. Since going photo in my strains I just don't bother with timing veg. I do with flower for obvious reasons but I just let em go in veg till I'm Happy!
The problem I have at mo is I went and got stupid. I've now got my Tutt with maybe 7-8 weeks of flowering left. Then got this girl and my WW. I only have my little flower space at mo, so i'll either have to start flowering under CFLs or veg her for another 8 weeks giving her total of 3 month veg lol. The white widow might end up with 5 months veg, lol. Has anybody done a veg for this long????!!!!!!
If in doubt I can get one of my tents up either my biggun or my little, Also have a 600hps but have to lose bedroom all together to go tent. I might have to just mother the WW for an army of clones!

LA, I am at 3 mo. at present, not really meant to be but shit has happened, they are looking good and I plan on having them at 12/12 this week.
Like your grow and have ideas for your training. Wish I had more space. I think using your tech, I will do a outdoor trellis this coming summer.

GR

My Cannatonic vegged for about 7 months. She did get quite big though.

The army of clones idea is good :thumb:

Cool to hear gr865 and hope your trellis grow goes awesome when you get to it and glad if anyone gets anything beneficial from my grows!
Ricorico, 7 months, god damn how did she do in the end with her production? The clones might be the most sensible choice, but I'm not that kind of guy lol. I'll probably end up with my little tent squeezed in with us in our bedroom! The missus is gonna love me to bits lol!!!

Hey to all in the wonderful world of growing here on 420. May the goddess of green have bestowed her riches upon your crops!

Little update on little gitt! she is doing really well now, no signs of deformity on any of her growth now. She seems to be loving the repot and is going from strength to strength! She has pretty much evened out along the flux. She will be trained out past the tubs edge on both ends, then topped and then spread out like the other limbs!
PICS
20131022_163538.jpg
20131022_163549.jpg
20131022_163614.jpg
20131022_163636.jpg
20131022_163651.jpg

Back
Top Bottom