Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

LMFAO! Don't rain pee on my parade ya Rico's! haha just yesterday watched the trilogy of the Mcfly's lmao....
Perhaps FIM is too intense for Fluxing? I THINK NOT! hah! I refuse to believe it! haha I dunno wtf I just said......

When you FIM, you get growth from more than one node.

This flux things up for the lucky Fluxer daring his double waffle.

The point of Fluxing is to get all colas to originate from ONE node.

Or waffle, as the case may be...

subscribed----"Each One Teach One" :passitleft:

LOL you guys are going to subliminally get me to start topping plant ain't yas? Darndit...
><
Flux flux Flux this Flux That Flux flux flux Flux

A penny for your thoughts.

Hey all, I'm in a bit of a Fluxational place today. Little Gitt is not looking well, So far, she has had it hard. I used potting on soil that was to hot for her young age. Then I went and fed her cus I'm a dumb ass. So today she is getting 40 gal flush with ph'd water. Then we can let her dry out and catch up growing.
If she fails to improve I'll simply switch her out with my WW and continue the journal.

AHHHH!!!!

Having some right fun with little Gitt! I was flushing her out and she started to float! So went nuts pulled her out of pot and checked down in the medium and found a layer that was almost like silt. It had completely clogged everything up. I really did not think I would have this issue as my mix has the most perlite I've ever used in a soil mix. 50/50.
So pulled out and remixed with some fresh soil. also added loads of stones at bottom for drainage. Here are some pics just for giggles! Can you tell the missus is at work lol
20131012_133507.jpg
20131012_133518.jpg

So now she has a more aerated mix she should pick up once dried out! If not I'll get some more cocco fibre and repot again. I'm in no real rush as have to many girls at mo anyway.
I will provail and just leave her longer in veg to catch up.

Keep it green for them that cant!

Lol I was about to say "the wife is going to kill you" and if you don't have one, then someone's will !!

Nice hopefully save on this. I've been getting really into the LST early topping and other methods to keep plants low. I have limited headway in my grow space.
I just popped some more beans. I think I'm going to give this a try fluxing. Is this your term? I've never seen this done before.

Cheers man.

I've been way too busy and lazy (is that possible? I think so) to keep up with a lot of journals the last 6 months LA but I do want to try and keep up with yours. I am aware of fluxing and last grow the girls were just not right for it. My current may get some form of it. But I'll decide when I get to actually put some time in with them. Probably when I move them into the tent. Being as our timing is pretty damn close to each others it should be good for me to keep an eye on.

Even if it is in dirt.

Good fine day to all! May your plants prodigiously spew forth an abundance of new growth leading to a profane proliferation of budds!

Little Git is seeming much happier now since the flush and general tinkering with her medium! Her earlier leaves still show real sign's of stress but new growth is looking good.
She seems to be dominant on one side of the FLux, so I'm using the lighting positioning and defol on stronger branch to try and even this out.
As said if she still looks crap in a week or so I'll switch her out with my WW.
20131014_132919.jpg
20131014_132929.jpg
20131014_132947.jpg
20131014_133004.jpg
20131014_133133.jpg
20131014_133512.jpg

Back
Top Bottom