Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Props on the revised term, I like it. I have another one you could crusade on if your interested, peeps always say FIM'd (fuck I missed), a plant when its actually what they were trying to do, they should be saying FIGI(fuck i got it). I know its not the social revolution "flux" is but if you're on a word crusade. I look forward to reading flux if i'm ever on another site, that's not about back to the future.

if you put as much time and effort into the fluxxing like you did with your lst plant them im very confident you will end up with huge buds,

how many tops are you planning on maxing out at, also are you going to lollypop all the shoots that run along the length of the branches that are growind sideways and just leave the growth on the end of each branch or are you sort of going with your own method and change it a bit, from the ML grows ive seen they trim everything along the branches that grow sideways then when they have trained the 4 or 8 stems to the edges of the pot they then let it grow up for a bit before going 12-12 and everything along the stems is removed so the plant is only focussing its energy on the 4 or 8 stems that are growing up, all this fluxxing is tempting me to give it a try,

so i think i will, my seeds should be here in the next day or 2 so should have some nice purple strains this time round, so might give it a go with one of them, i think ill stop at 4 tops or maybe 8, im sure jon uses this method as he had some huge buds in one of the contests.

but im sure what ever method you go with it will work and work well, just look at your other plant, id be very happy if it was mine.

Wow this fluxing technique is really getting me thinking. You can potentially grow in any space, specifically back in the day when I grew in my PC case. Being able to manipulate growth rate and pattern to THIS extent would be very beneficial to the present day 'micro-grower'!

>>>I have another one you could crusade on if your interested, peeps always say FIM'd (fuck I missed), a plant when its actually what they were trying to do, they should be saying FIGI(fuck i got it).

Actually I think the term FIM has some relevance to the meaning. In cannabis growing history the technique of topping sprung up after applying already known agriculture techniques; then somewhere down the road a grower accidentally ran into the FIM technique.

Looking at it from the perspective of the grower that usually TOPS his/her plants, you can say that maybe this time around they did not cut far down enough into the main stalk to further halt main growth. So in reality the grower undershot his/her cut on the stem causing them to MISS the usual point for topping.

From your perspective I understand it this way: if the grower, in fact, really wanted to get it he would have ended up with a normal TOP instead of a FIM ;)

Welcome all fellow fluxologists! May your gardens be frantically fighting to fluxate for you this fine day!

Keep it green for them that cant!

Ok pics of stripped and tortured little git. I've stripped every other node site, leaving the ones at the side of the main stem. The ones that were positioned over and under of the main stem are taken off! Then she is stretched outwards.
I'm still using major defol to balance the uneven growth from each side of the flux!

20131018_143901.jpg
20131018_143823.jpg
20131018_143736.jpg
20131018_143809.jpg
20131018_143828.jpg
20131018_143922.jpg
20131018_143959.jpg

LA,
Looking good, my friend. Watching and learning on this one. Damn, think I`m addicted to this growing shit. Harvested my last crop in
August. About going crazy not having any girls to care for. Been everyday labor of love for 4 gardens in a row. Have to take my wife to Florida to her sister`s. Then back home for deer hunting. After that it`s wait till she wants to come home (Feb. ?). Thinking about popping some auto seeds so I have something to look after. Need to look at my journal and see if I could make it work in my time frame. She might have to stay longer.

LA,
Looking good, my friend. Watching and learning on this one. Damn, think I`m addicted to this growing shit. Harvested my last crop in
August. About going crazy not having any girls to care for. Been everyday labor of love for 4 gardens in a row. Have to take my wife to Florida to her sister`s. Then back home for deer hunting. After that it`s wait till she wants to come home (Feb. ?). Thinking about popping some auto seeds so I have something to look after. Need to look at my journal and see if I could make it work in my time frame. She might have to stay longer.
He he he its all about give and take these relationship things. Your doing the thing, sure she wont mind waiting for them to finish if need be. Can air dry in the back seat on the way home haha. Love the journal btw LightAddict, will be keeping watch for sure!

:thumb:
Late, but here.

Back
Top Bottom