Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Hey LA...."little Git" ain't so little anymore :) :thumb: She's looking great buddy. I can't believe how rapid her growth is....awesome :) I know your pot is about 17" diameter so she MUST be pushing a solid 20-22" ? And Molly bless her......she's one tough little girl :) :peace:

plant looks great my friend, just needs a N boost by the looks of it, dont go to high though at this stage as the plant is not growin as quick as it should be due to the training, sounds like you got it covered anyways.

congrats on motm buddy, well deserved id say, you certainly bring some new ideas into the site and the results you get speak for themselves, i just cant wait to see what happens when this plants allowed to grow upwards, it is going to grow like crazy when it knows which way is up.

how long ago did you get the butter machine mate, i know it was a while after winning the prizes that you got it as it was out of stock for a while then we was waiting on replies from staff, i gifted mine to danklover as ive got a bigger machine so didnt need it, so trying to get that sorted out for him but its taking ages, so just need to check when yours was sent out so i can let the staff know their was a big delay because it was out of stock.

all the best buddy, nice work with the plant

both plants are looking mighty green and reaching for the sky! looking good :thumb:

Once id talked to the MB people it took about 2.5 -3 weeks I think. It sat in customs for ages!

All good things come to those who wait Sir......think of it s a "longer than normal veg for you" :) The end result justifies it :)

Hey good morning all, Gitt is looking real nice today. She has grown nice and fat now, relly leafy. Good vertical growth is now flowing along nicely. I think It could be less than a fortnight before she hits my mark for flipping so Im well happy.
Its quite odd now as her head structure has changed due to offset nodes and all the preflower hairs. Both are just signs of her age or maturity. So all is golden.
Also now she is getting a hungry little madame!

Great news my friend :) So you're going to get great results and great smoke SOONER than expected.....HAPPY DAZE :)
I can't wait till I can post such things :) Loving life today :)

Cheers Cajun she is gonna be a beast me thinks, just a waiting game now. I may go longer in veg yet still, as I want at least 12inch + colas so ill just let her go untill im happy.

December 2014 is the latest estimate :) lol

Back
Top Bottom